Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why not? If he could double his income to feed his rather large family,im sure he'd consider it.
Im just thinking if he had been single or maybe if he had only 1 kid,id imagine he would've been happier to stay in Turin with a lower salary.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The problem is that most high profile players will be with their National squads soon so might have to wait even longer.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see Hernanes leaving Juve before his contract expires he seems to be very happy here even as a backup. I don't mind that because those kind of players are valuable for the team he will be our new Rubinho.
Pjanic wont play at the Euro :beppe:

Also, i wasnt serious about Hernanes. I do think he will leave next summer though

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why not? If he could double his income to feed his rather large family,im sure he'd consider it.
Im just thinking if he had been single or maybe if he had only 1 kid,id imagine he would've been happier to stay in Turin with a lower salary.
Dude, he makes 3 fucking million / year. I'm sure his kids won't die of hunger.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dude, he makes 3 fucking million / year. I'm sure his kids won't die of hunger.
Ofcourse they wouldnt.But some people would always be looking to upgrade their income regardless.
Raul has 5 kids and he went to Qatar to earn 9M a yr,when asked about the decision, he said he needs to 'think of his family too'.
Maybe Hernanes thinks like him too dont know just assuming.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Didnt he said 2-3 days ago he is happy in Turin? I hope he wont make problems when we get a good offer in winter or next summer the way Llorente did last summer

Jun 6, 2015
Hernanes earns €3M net here.If a good offer from China arrives in Jan,we'll sell him.
Doesnt he have like 4 kids anyway? He'll consider lucrative offers from China im sure.
Hope so but not sure he will.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are looking at this completely wrong.

Single=Easier to move because it's only your life that is affected.
In a relationship + 4 kids=Much tougher to move because your family needs to adjust to a new place and lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)