Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
Pjanic, Saponara, Diawara, Berardi, Mirante, Vrsaljko :beppe:

Works for me
That would be a pretty good mercato to be honest, but would mean we skip out both Asamoah and Pereyra i guess. I like Pereyra, i still think he has what it takes, but at the same time Saponara is pure jizz! Is Diawara really needed? Do we have space for him, or would you loan him out for a season?
Also, to make it even greater, keeping Morata and skippin' Zaza's bald head to PL having Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic and Berardi as our forwards would be great!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That would be a pretty good mercato to be honest, but would mean we skip out both Asamoah and Pereyra i guess. I like Pereyra, i still think he has what it takes, but at the same time Saponara is pure jizz! Is Diawara really needed? Do we have space for him, or would you loan him out for a season?
Also, to make it even greater, keeping Morata and skippin' Zaza's bald head to PL having Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic and Berardi as our forwards would be great!
Diawara is still under 21 so we would not have any problems with the new rules as he doesent take away any places on the 25 players list. What i would do with him is sign him and dont loan him out. Marchisio is injured for half the next season, and Hernanes seems likely to stay. We would then have Hernanes/Diawara, Khedira/Sturaro, Pogba/Lemina + the new AM (+ maybe Pereyra) till January and then when Marchisio is back around the Winter mercato we can either sell Hernanes to China and keep Diawara as Marchisio backup or loan Diawara out for 6 months, keep Hernanes till summer and then sell him and bring back Diawara from loan. Its not only a cheap way to cover for Marchisio until he returns but we also get our hands on one of the top young CMs out there. Hope Beppe thinks the same way

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Many complaints about Andre Gomes' price. We thought the price for a 21 year old Dybala was too high as well. If Paratici rates Gomes I don't think 40M would be too much.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
id go for 40M tops, but nothing over that
the ideal situation would be us giving 38m to Rome for Pjanic and then 35+bonus for Gomes.
If he does good then Valencia will get more else it will be a "decent" fee for a young midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Diawara is still under 21 so we would not have any problems with the new rules as he doesent take away any places on the 25 players list. What i would do with him is sign him and dont loan him out. Marchisio is injured for half the next season, and Hernanes seems likely to stay. We would then have Hernanes/Diawara, Khedira/Sturaro, Pogba/Lemina + the new AM (+ maybe Pereyra) till January and then when Marchisio is back around the Winter mercato we can either sell Hernanes to China and keep Diawara as Marchisio backup or loan Diawara out for 6 months, keep Hernanes till summer and then sell him and bring back Diawara from loan. Its not only a cheap way to cover for Marchisio until he returns but we also get our hands on one of the top young CMs out there. Hope Beppe thinks the same way
Mate you're not updated!
Sturaro to Chelsea for 20m since Mourinho want him.
Pereyra to West Ham for 14-15m
Asamoah to Chelsea for 10-15m as Conte want the man!

Next year midfield going to be
Pogba,Pjanic,Lemina,Gomes,Khedira and Marchisio in 2017.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the ideal situation would be us giving 38m to Rome for Pjanic and then 35+bonus for Gomes.
If he does good then Valencia will get more else it will be a "decent" fee for a young midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate you're not updated!
Sturaro to Chelsea for 20m since Mourinho want him.
Pereyra to West Ham for 14-15m
Asamoah to Chelsea for 10-15m as Conte want the man!

Next year midfield going to be
Pogba,Pjanic,Lemina,Gomes,Khedira and Marchisio in 2017.
what about Hernanes to China for 25M?

also, i doubt we can sign both Pjanic and Gomes. would be amazing if we did

Jun 6, 2015
Once the CL final is over and we know whats gonna happen with Morata, thats when Beppe will start his blitzkrieg on Europe :beppe:
The problem is that most high profile players will be with their National squads soon so might have to wait even longer.

- - - Updated - - -

what about Hernanes to China for 25M?

also, i doubt we can sign both Pjanic and Gomes. would be amazing if we did
I don't see Hernanes leaving Juve before his contract expires he seems to be very happy here even as a backup. I don't mind that because those kind of players are valuable for the team he will be our new Rubinho.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sky are saying

Morata is expected to leave

Offers for Zaza will be evaluated particularly from abroad

Berardi is expected to join Juventus

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hernanes earns €3M net here.If a good offer from China arrives in Jan,we'll sell him.
Doesnt he have like 4 kids anyway? He'll consider lucrative offers from China im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)