Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Terrible. Dybala in anything other than a free role is a horrible idea. Not to mention that he gets tired enough without doing any defending. I can't imagine how much his output would decrease if he had to defend as a winger.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Some quotes regarding De sheelio from Milan forum :

People saw his decent performance against Juve yesterday and now their silly little minds forgot how bad he has been prior to this game. You ppl need to stop have knee jerk reactions after an odd performance like this. You have to judge players over a long time to decide whether they're good enough or not and this is De Sciglios third terrible season on the trot. Ironically, best two performances for Mattia this season were Milans first and last games of the season, both in the Coppa against Perugia and Juve. What about the 8 months in between? You can't just forget about that...

Worst thing yet is that even in the game versus Juve he really did not do anything exceptional? It was just a decent performance with fewer mistakes than his usual standard and all of a sudden people want to build a future on this overrated twat.

Just like how allegri fucked Milan by insisting on Matri from Juve, he is now insisting on De Sciglio. Allegri wasn't the greatest at picking players for Mercati, we have to take this opportunity and sell De Sciglio because We will never find another buyer in the future let alone an ideal buyer like Juve that'll have to do with a garbage player like De Sciglio.

For 10m, he should be sold asap. Vangioni comes in for free and the LB position becomes the only position in the squad where we have as good as a player starting as the one on the bench.

De Sciglio fans should just burn. You lot don't get shit about this sport. I wonder what % of you are also on the Montolivo bandwagon. I'd reckon it's above 90%.
If De Sciglio moves for a comparably talented player, it won't be the end of the world. I have a problem if he moves in a below market sale. The goal of a swap is to make sure both clubs feel as though they improved.

Comparable players at Juventus that could be part of a swap: Rugani, Lemina, Sturaro.

If it's a sell and buy, though, we're dead.
Not interested in any of those 3

what about Zaza, Alex Sandro?
:rofl:

selling des to juve after his performance last night :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of players performed well last night. This is expected when everyone is pumped up for a final. You can't judge him based on one match. In fact, if you judge him based on this season, 10M is a good deal.
looks like people still didnt learn after the pirlo fiasco.

if they're going to sell, sell him to anyone but juve.
Rather bench him until end of contract than selling to juve.
Sell Des. Just some fodder who couldnt live up to the hype of being the next maldini. Happy for a straight swap with Pereyra from juve
perreyra for des swap would be pretty sweet. but then its G. so not going to happen.
lol there's not gonna be a swap

de sciglio out for ~10m
vangioni in for free

~10m goes to balancing the books
basic stuff cmon guys
Milan should sue him and JuBe. But our director is juventino so...

fuck Allegri!

If Galliani sells Des then he is officially a lunatic.
If he wants to leave, send him to china for reconditioning.
That smile he made after Allegri whispered to him was sickening. I absolutely despise this guy now. Please GTFO of this team, scum.
:lol:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That Coppa final showed we're gonna have huge problems next season if we fail to get one or even two quality players in midfield.

That should be on top of the list this summer, since Marchisio is injured and Khedira is missing in many games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cuadrado
Morata
Pjanic
Gomes
Berardi

lol marotta what u gonna do

- - - Updated - - -

anyone have a vid of this allegri whisper to DS that made him smile?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So you guys telling me we're going to be spending 50m only on Morata and Berardi? And you guys also want Pjanic, a CM and maybe Cuadrado(20m).
+already commited 10m to Lemina.

Yeah, none of this shit is happening :lol:

Apr 19, 2007
We will be getting 30 mil from Coman as well though. We could use that to retain Morata and spend another 45-50 mil I think thats about what we will do. If we see another oppertunity we might take it but trying to keep the team together and make decisions on a few players(Berrardi, Morata,Cuads) is the main goal of the mercato IMO

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So you guys telling me we're going to be spending 50m only on Morata and Berardi? And you guys also want Pjanic, a CM and maybe Cuadrado(20m).
+already commited 10m to Lemina.

Yeah, none of this $#@! is happening :lol:
Cuadrado for 20M? Done deal! (he would cost more like 30M-35M...)

I think we should skip Berardi - There are too much signings we need to make and Berardi should be the last one as we need to retain our current level (Morata and Cuadrado are not exactly ours and we need to retain them or find replacements of their level) then we need to get players that can take us further then and only then we can talk about Berardi...
Morata might stay and might not - Reports say he is likely to be a goner but I do expect us to get someone of quality so lets say Morata out Batshuayi in 0 total
Pjanic is -38M
RB is likely to cost us -12M
Sturaro I think he will leave 10M

so 50+Lemina 10 equals to 60 while Sturaro and probably some players leave which will be 10+(lets say 5M) equals to 15M =45M net spent seems reasonable... We shouldnt expect more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)