Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We need two more homegrown players.

We have Marchisio and Audero (3rd GK) right now.

Assuming we bring in two players from our primavera (or Mattiello + primavera player) to the first team, we basically have to tone down our squad to 23 players.

Buffon, Neto,Audero

Licht, Sandro,Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Masina, Vrsaljko/new RB

Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Lemina,Sturaro, new CM

New AM, Pereyra

Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza, Morata.

That's your squad of 23 excluding two homegrown players

Out :
Hernanes
Asamoah
Padoin
Evra
Zaza

In :
Diawara
Masina
AM
RB

This is basically my ideal want list.

Would loan out Mandragora to Bologna as well.
I'd only bring in Berardi if Morata is leaving.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Our wonderful president Carlo Tavecchio :rolleyes: passed those regulations that limit squads to 25 players. 4 of those players have to be home grown.
when this rule came into effect anyway? i could only find some old news from 2014 about the planned changes, but no confirmation on the decision of the figc on that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That would be ideal but I think Sturaro would be much happier sitting on the bench and Asamoah could fetch us some decent quid from an EPL team.
I'd want Diawara here.Top talent and we should consider investing in him NOW as we can't buy readymade Pogba replacements and getting someone like Diawara now will make the transition to a Pogba-less Juventus a bit more easier.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That would be ideal but I think Sturaro would be much happier sitting on the bench and Asamoah could fetch us some decent quid from an EPL team.
I'd want Diawara here.Top talent and we should consider investing in him NOW as we can't buy readymade Pogba replacements and getting someone like Diawara now will make the transition to a Pogba-less Juventus a bit more easier.
Asamoah has been injured since forever, he won't attract any interest. Sturaro already did during the winter window, the same EPL sides could come back in the Summer.

Also your list has Zaza in the squad and lower he's in "out" as well. Keep or sell?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Rugani doesnt count as HG player?
If we are talking about possible sell of one of our midfieldes I would much rather sell Pereyra than Asa/Stu/Lemina. Mandragora should be given time to develop in Serie A Time (Sass hopefully).
Berardi should replace Zaza or Morata if he goes back to Real. If Zaza leaves he should be sold for 20m + easily.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
-----------Dybala----Morata
-------Pogba--Kante---Tielemans
A.Sandro-----------------------Cuadrado
--------Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
----------------Buffon
What do you think of this formation - Tielemans as our Pirlo Kante as Vidal while we have a better attacking wingbacks in Sandro and Cuadrado, Dybala is not Tevez but still good and this team can also grow
I`d like to say Cavani instead of Morata but with our board it will be asking too much (3 new starters)

Jun 6, 2015
I don't see Pogba going anywhere this year and he might stay even longer.

- - - Updated - - -

-----------Dybala----Morata
-------Pogba--Kante---Tielemans
A.Sandro-----------------------Cuadrado
--------Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
----------------Buffon
What do you think of this formation - Tielemans as our Pirlo Kante as Vidal while we have a better attacking wingbacks in Sandro and Cuadrado, Dybala is not Tevez but still good and this team can also grow
I`d like to say Cavani instead of Morata but with our board it will be asking too much (3 new starters)
That's way worse than what we have now. Kante and Tielemans over Marchisio or even Khedira really?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Romagna and Clemenza should be only talents right now that may have chance in senior team in near future. But I dont think we will fill that spot with current Primavera players. Mattiello if he panned out could been decent choice for the Padoin role, but Padoin already got his contract renewed. Then there's players who gone through our academy before we can consider. Like the Pescara attacker Lapadula who we are interested in.

But in general it will be very tricky for the club since we have a fairly poor track record of producing quality in our academy.
Pogba or Rugani don't count, right?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No sadly in Ruganis case. We loaned him, then Co owned then bought back from age 17 til now.
Speaking of youth. How is Mattiello doing? If Evra leaves maybe bring him back as a vice Sandro (along with Asamoah in emergencies if healthy and stays).

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
How realistic is the Sanchez move? I dont see it happening. I wouldnt mind it, and with his current form, he might be slightly discounted, but I think he will stay at Arsenal.

In an ideal world we would bring back Zlatan. We bring him back and its a guaranteed 2 more league titles and he will help us get to at least the semi finals of the CL. Will it happen? Not likely. I would die a happy man getting the chance to see him play here again after only being teased with his presence before watching him own the Serie A with both Milan clubs.

Sometimes I feel like this club is the equivalent of the Green Bay Packers. We have our own version of Ted Thompson as our GM. We dont try and get the big free agents or big trade (transfer) targets. We settle. Im sick of settling. I wanna switch to Direct TV. I want Zlatan + some. I want to be in the same conversation as Barca, Bayern and Real.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Zlatan isn't needed here.He'd get in the way of the development of the important attackers we have and I don't want that.
We can win the league without him pretty easily because of the financial instability of our rivals.

Stop living in the past.Provided we win the 5th consecutive scudetto, the focus should be on becoming a consistent CL team that regularly competes with the big boys and beat them as well.

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Zlatan isn't needed here.He'd get in the way of the development of the important attackers we have and I don't want that.
We can win the league without him pretty easily because of the financial instability of our rivals.

Stop living in the past.Provided we win the 5th consecutive scudetto, the focus should be on becoming a consistent CL team that regularly competes with the big boys and beat them as well.
I dont agree that he would "get in the way" of developing Dybala and Morata and the likes. Nonetheless, I get what you're saying. Lets not get it twisted though, adding Zlatan automatically makes us a better side. Anyone who argues that and I start to question their sanity.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We are building a squad to rule europe next decade and finally:
1) Remind germains guys that they would always hesitate when they see an italian squad in front
2) Put an end to this nightmare spanish reign
3)Show EPL clubs that money isn't all

Sorry for the melodrama

Jan 5, 2007
We are building a squad to rule europe next decade and finally:
1) Remind germains guys that they would always hesitate when they see an italian squad in front
2) Put an end to this nightmare spanish reign
3)Show EPL clubs that money isn't all

Sorry for the melodrama
well we are kinda in progress, in juve things move slowly but if you compare our squad with last year squad you will find we improved in few things.

we lost tevez,pirlo and vidal but few things also improved mostly our squad in general, we have more options in the squad technical and tactical wise.

we added many players this year, our average age dropped and the potential of growth is higher, ntm that our bench is much stronger this year, our subs helped in many games.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
How realistic is the Sanchez move? I dont see it happening. I wouldnt mind it, and with his current form, he might be slightly discounted, but I think he will stay at Arsenal.

In an ideal world we would bring back Zlatan. We bring him back and its a guaranteed 2 more league titles and he will help us get to at least the semi finals of the CL. Will it happen? Not likely. I would die a happy man getting the chance to see him play here again after only being teased with his presence before watching him own the Serie A with both Milan clubs.

Sometimes I feel like this club is the equivalent of the Green Bay Packers. We have our own version of Ted Thompson as our GM. We dont try and get the big free agents or big trade (transfer) targets. We settle. Im sick of settling. I wanna switch to Direct TV. I want Zlatan + some. I want to be in the same conversation as Barca, Bayern and Real.
This ____ is comparing Juve to satellite TV, lmao ive seen it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)