Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How about Banega?
1 year of contract left, relations to Sevilla should be good after Llorente gift. He is a good nega to own
i see he plays as an AM this season mostly + he can cover for Marchisio when hes not playing :tup: selling Hernanes and getting this guy would be a great deal for sure as he can be that 4th CM to rotate with the starting trio and give us an option to play 4-3-1-2. id sign him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
2-3 seasons isnt a temporary solution :shifty:
he also didnt have 35 goals 15 assists before we got him
1. I`m also pro Zlatan so no need to convince me with his stats...
2. 2-3 seasons is a temp when you want to build a team around a player that you know isnt going to last more than 2 seasons!
Building isnt something that takes 1 year... it takes years! You can build around Pogba (hoping he`ll stay) You can build around Dybala (again hoping he`ll stay for a long time and of course hoping he`ll develop the way we want him to...) you cant build around 34 year olds... this makes no sens!
With that said I`d still get him... The thing is our management would only go for long term!

If we can keep Morata, we do not need any new forwards.
So you think our attack is as strong as Bayern Barca Real? If you do then you need to get your eyes checked!
I agree its not just forwards that are responsible to the team`s attack but Moratta is far from being clinical! and what the Bayern game thought us is that fast forwards who also have that extra are the ones we need
Sanchez would be the perfect fit! If he is available we need to go full power on him!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
blablabla
For a team with our ambitions a CM of 3 players is to be called 'fine' when you have 4 reliably worldclass players to cover those 3 positions and another 2 good ones. We have 2 WC players in Marchisio and Pogba.
Khedira was top class versus Bayern. We need to assess his medical condition.

Lemina has questionmarks and could have a tremendous potential.

If Lemina delivers, we need to asses between pereyra, hernanes , sturaro and asamoah what we need to keep or not to maintain excellent depth.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1. I`m also pro Zlatan so no need to convince me with his stats...
2. 2-3 seasons is a temp when you want to build a team around a player that you know isnt going to last more than 2 seasons!
Building isnt something that takes 1 year... it takes years! You can build around Pogba (hoping he`ll stay) You can build around Dybala (again hoping he`ll stay for a long time and of course hoping he`ll develop the way we want him to...) you cant build around 34 year olds... this makes no sens!
With that said I`d still get him... The thing is our management would only go for long term!
so if we add Ibra that automatically means we want to build around him? what if we want to build around Pogba and Dybala by adding Ibra and improving the team further? he surely would help Dybala and Pogba grow even further and ease Berardis transition into the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira was top class versus Bayern. We need to assess his medical condition.

Lemina has questionmarks and could have a tremendous potential.

If Lemina delivers, we need to asses between pereyra, hernanes , sturaro and asamoah what we need to keep or not to maintain excellent depth.
id say a CM as good as Khedira who doesent have injury problems and doesent spend half the season out would add a lot to this team. that CM would be a higher priority to me than the AM because with Morata and Cuadrado staying and Berardi coming in, we would be fine upfront. Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Lemina, Sturaro, new CM (Khedira level). sell the rest because i dont want another season like this where some players miss more games than they play

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so if we add Ibra that automatically means we want to build around him? what if we want to build around Pogba and Dybala by adding Ibra and improving the team further? he surely would help Dybala and Pogba grow even further and ease Berardis transition into the team.

- - - Updated - - -

id say a CM as good as Khedira who doesent have injury problems and doesent spend half the season out would add a lot to this team. that CM would be a higher priority to me than the AM because with Morata and Cuadrado staying and Berardi coming in, we would be fine upfront. Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira, Lemina, Sturaro, new CM (Khedira level). sell the rest because i dont want another season like this where some players miss more games than they play
Yes because Ibra isnt a player not to build around see his Barcelona performance...
Ibra needs to be the center of the team therefore yes he is

The way I see it the best thing we could do is to sign Cuadrado and as for the rest it depends on who we can get
If we can get Sanchez which is highly unlikely I`d go for Kante as we would need someone strong defensively to allow both Sanchez and Dybala with another strong forward on the field!
If we get a more solid option (more of a midfielder than a forward) then I`m not sure Kante would be the best option!
Kante is very good defensively but I`m not a big fan of his passing ability

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually Peres is a good player! I`m not saying we should get him but I definitely rate him more than I ever rated Isla (BTW never rated Isla)
Tielmans remains a mystery for me as he definitely very talented but he isnt taking Anderlecht to the places I expected him to take them + I dont know about this season but last season If I`m not wrong he wasnt a pure starter but more of a rotation guy which makes me think if he isnt a pure star for Anderlecht why should he be a star for us?
Saponara is a good player but I wouldnt mind him as a sub nothing more than that
Cuadrado needs to be retained thats for sure! He upped his game in a serious manner since the start of the season! He became a wiser player and a player who cut to the side and the middle +passing much more than in his past which makes his game less predictable!

The way Sandro and Cuad are performing on the wings I`m not sure if we really need to sign a RB or LB as we have Licht and Evra as covers
As for Selling Hernanes - I am not a big fan of Hernanes but he did bring us something we lacked against Bayern in distributing the ball so unless we get some players to do it I`d keep him as a backup
Asamoah - This is the most annoying player in the world! He could have become WC should he could just be available! a price of 15M and up we should sell.. less than that I`d keep him with us

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I am all for Banega if he is available, and bring back Berardi, and why not try Van Der Wiel, his wages i know is really high, but we do give high wages for all our free transfers anyway.

keep everyone important..

3-5-2

BBC-Banega Marchi Pogba Van der Wiel Sandro - Dybala Morata

or 4-3-3

Licht - Barza - Bonucci - Sandro
Pogba Banega Marchi
Berardi Morata Dybala

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just dont understand this fascination over him.People are still clinging on to some good performances he had 2-3 yrs ago.Its like Santon all over again who was hyped beyond oblivion after that performance against Cristiano in 2009 CL.Been quite error prone in the last couple of seasons.
Players like Abate and Antonelli start over him.

He's not suited to Juventus this moment.We'd need an upgrade to Lichtsteiner not some outcast who may or may not turn out to be good.
This is the next step in our progress now.If we're talking about getting the best talent from the league,you go after those who have been consistent in the league.We're in a position where we can take less risks now to some extent.I'm strictly speaking about talent within the league not outside it.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)