Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am struggling the understand the definition of 'top class', because I can't name one RB that should cost more than 50 mils.
I'm happy for you. Now lets get back to formulating an answer for that post shall we

- - - Updated - - -

Every single rightback in football... :shifty:

Now if you said "under 30 million euro" there would be a few out of our price range. :p
Lahm

Danilo

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why do this?

Saponara is da bomb. He's going to come here and surprise a lot of people. World class next year. @zizinho
I don't think we should get Saponara even though we're likely to sign him. He's a very frustrating player because he too often attempts to do things on his own and he too often loses the ball and then he can't be arsed to recover it. If you think Pogba's constant dribbling and losing the ball is frustrating then Saponara will take it to another level.

He's a clever player and has very good vision + passing but man he's so frustrating. If Allegri can force his lazy ass to run more + make him more of a team player then yeah, he'd be very good though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
------------Morata
-------Dybala----Sanchez
--------Kante---Marchisio
A.Sandro---------------Cuadrado
---Chiellini Bonucci Barzagli
-----------Buffon

This could be great for us If we lose Pogba
Sanchez and Dybala are speedy players and would play center but will go wide when need to
Kante will make sure our mid wont be vaulnerable defensive wise and Marchisio will distribute our play/attack when needed
Cuad and Sandro will offer their expretise on the wing
It seems to me like a very workable formation (of course the ideal thing is to keep Pogba here but in case Pogba remains this formation will limit him so we probably have to use another one + if he remains we won`t get any big name thats for sure)

In any case I hope the mid we will be getting in the summer will be a fast and skillful one!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Our wonderful president Carlo Tavecchio :rolleyes: passed those regulations that limit squads to 25 players. 4 of those players have to be home grown. Our only homegrown player is Marchisio so 3 of those players have to be players like Audero.

Out
4 Caceres
11 Hernanes
20 Padoin
22 Asamoah
34 Rubinho

In
2 Vrsaljko
11 Berardi
and three homegrown players

1 Buffon
2 Vrsaljko
3 Chiellini
6 Khedira
7 Zaza
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Pogba
11 Berardi
12 Alex Sandro
15 Barzagli
16 Cuadrado
17 Mandzukic
18 Lemina
19 Bonucci
21 Dybala
24 Rugani
25 Neto
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Sturaro
33 Evra
37 Pereyra

Because of the new regulations we will have to sell a lot more players if we want more than 2 new players and regardless of who we decide we will have to sell a lot of players to trim the squad to 25.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What counts as home grown? players that were at the club before they turned 18? What if they left and then came back (someone like immobile)? What if they were on loan out somewhere?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What counts as home grown? players that were at the club before they turned 18? What if they left and then came back (someone like immobile)? What if they were on loan out somewhere?
Yes they would count as homegrown if they spent atleast 3 years between ages 16 to 21 in the club.

Jun 6, 2015
So Marchisio and Audero is the easy part but who else?

Vitale, Clemenza, Buchel, Rossi, Marrone, De Ceglie, Mattiello, Gabriel

Does anyone out of those offer enough to be in our squad?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Romagna and Clemenza should be only talents right now that may have chance in senior team in near future. But I dont think we will fill that spot with current Primavera players. Mattiello if he panned out could been decent choice for the Padoin role, but Padoin already got his contract renewed. Then there's players who gone through our academy before we can consider. Like the Pescara attacker Lapadula who we are interested in.

But in general it will be very tricky for the club since we have a fairly poor track record of producing quality in our academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)