Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I thought he would cost something like 20-25m , for 8-10m we must sign him .
:dazed: the kid's only 18, I don't think anyone is worth that kind of money at that age

- - - Updated - - -

more, around 15-20M. also, Bayern is interested (fuck you Ancelotti) so the price can easily go over 20M depending on how serious their interest is
15 is a bit of a stretch but I'd take it if the board thinks it's worth it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:dazed: the kid's only 18, I don't think anyone is worth that kind of money at that age

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but it doesn't depend on us only. Bayern will gladly pay that and more if needed. they have Alonso who doesn't have many seasons left and might go in summer, Rode who isn't starter quality, Thiago is injured too often, same with Martinez, and they have Vidal as the only reliable CM (even with him there is a risk of showing up wasted for a CL semifinal game and ruining their season) so getting the next big thing at CM would help them a lot. i can see them spending over 20M to get him easily, if they are seriously interested, its up to us if we want to match their offer or not

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Man UTD paied 50m+30m for Martial , but i hope you are right , we should sign talents from Serie A , this guy seems like great player !

yeah but it doesn't depend on us only. Bayern will gladly pay that and more if needed. they have Alonso who doesn't have many seasons left and might go in summer, Rode who isn't starter quality, Thiago is injured too often, same with Martinez, and they have Vidal as the only reliable CM (even with him there is a risk of showing up wasted for a CL semifinal game and ruining their season) so getting the next big thing at CM would help them a lot. i can see them spending over 20M to get him easily, if they are seriously interested, its up to us if we want to match their offer or not
I hope we sign him instead of Bayern , let's pay what they ask , we made one huge mistake once Veratti , let's not make another mistake again !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How realistic is the Sanchez move? I dont see it happening. I wouldnt mind it, and with his current form, he might be slightly discounted, but I think he will stay at Arsenal.

In an ideal world we would bring back Zlatan. We bring him back and its a guaranteed 2 more league titles and he will help us get to at least the semi finals of the CL. Will it happen? Not likely. I would die a happy man getting the chance to see him play here again after only being teased with his presence before watching him own the Serie A with both Milan clubs.

Sometimes I feel like this club is the equivalent of the Green Bay Packers. We have our own version of Ted Thompson as our GM. We dont try and get the big free agents or big trade (transfer) targets. We settle. Im sick of settling. I wanna switch to Direct TV. I want Zlatan + some. I want to be in the same conversation as Barca, Bayern and Real.
:lol:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I mean, not only the kid's only 18 but it's his first season at the spotlight, it's a huge risk just throwing 20+M at him. Bayern is a team with brains and no matter how huge of a deal this kid is I don't think they'd go full ManCity on him. At least not at such an unproven point of his career.

Man UTD paied 50m+30m for Martial , but i hope you are right , we should sign talents from Serie A , this guy seems like great player
yeah but Utd is retarded and they literally shit money every morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)