Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Big clubs don't sell their best players. Ibra left PSG at 34 years of age, not in the peak years of his career. I'm starting to think we lack ambition, if we are going to start falling behind the likes of PSG, City, and ATM. With all those player sales being mooted, we are more of a Dortmund than Bayern.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree: Big clubs don't sell their best players. Ibra left PSG at 34 years of age, not in the peak years of his career. I'm starting to think we lack ambition, if we are going to start falling behind the likes of PSG, City, and ATM. With all those player sales being mooted, we are more of a Dortmund than Bayern.
Interesting, since the alleged big club pogba is going to only sold cristiano fucking ronaldo at the peak of his career

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Interesting, since the alleged big club pogba is going to only sold cristiano fucking ronaldo at the peak of his career
A one off, and to a superior club in Real Madrid. Do you see Bayern or Barca selling their best players every year? How can we compete with Europe's elite, if one year after disposing of Pirlo, Vidal, and Tevez, we stand to lose both Morata and Pogba?! So much for appeal, and attracting the best talents out there. We can't rely on Italian youth either, cuz the quality of Italian youngsters is quite pathetic/abysmal at present.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A one off, and to a superior club in Real Madrid. Do you see Bayern or Barca selling their best players every year? How can we compete with Europe's elite, if one year after disposing of Pirlo, Vidal, and Tevez, we stand to lose both Morata and Pogba?! So much for appeal, and attracting the best talents out there. We can't rely on Italian youth either, cuz the quality of Italian youngsters is quite pathetic/abysmal at present.
Ronaldo went to Madrid, a bigger club than United. I don't think we're below the shitshow that is United, but we are really displaying lack of ambition if we do sell Pogba.
It doesn't matter what we think, if pogba thinks man u is it we really can't cure stupid

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't disagree with what you are saying, which ultimately leads me to believe he will stay. If I remember correctly, Pogba cares about winning and being the best, and Man Utd can't currently offer him that. I believe he is an ambitious lad, albeit with an annoying agent. He is fully aware that time is on his side, and if he has a stellar 2018 World Cup, he could move to Barcelona or Madrid (his preferred destinations according to various sources). He is not a 29 year old looking to get his last big paycheck, and he surely realizes that it is in his best interest to continue to grow and develop with us. I have a feeling this is all his agent and Media BS for us to give him an improved contract.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I can't disagree with what you are saying, which ultimately leads me to believe he will stay. If I remember correctly, Pogba cares about winning and being the best, and Man Utd can't currently offer him that. I believe he is an ambitious lad, albeit with an annoying agent. He is fully aware that time is on his side, and if he has a stellar 2018 World Cup, he could move to Barcelona or Madrid (his preferred destinations according to various sources). He is not a 29 year old looking to get his last big paycheck, and he surely realizes that it is in his best interest to continue to grow and develop with us. I have a feeling this is all his agent and Media BS for us to give him an improved contract.
:xfinger:

You can keep him just cause and win the cl or you can let him go and continue being the best team in italy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raiola wants, Raiola gets.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
When we sell Pogba we have to do crazy. If we receive at least 100 million (talking only money for Juve) we should make a bid for Verratti, 80 million euro. Nd 25 million euro for Gabigol of Juan Jesus, market closed.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
When we sell Pogba we have to do crazy. If we receive at least 100 million (talking only money for Juve) we should make a bid for Verratti, 80 million euro. Nd 25 million euro for Gabigol of Juan Jesus, market closed.
PSG won't even pick up the phone mate, forget about Verratti. Don't get the obsession from other fans, the guy is in a petrohalal team with a huge salary. He's gone, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)