Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
no, and he hates juve since his cagliari days.

our midfield would look like a mess without pogba. good luck to allegri to start it all over again, just like he did last year.
Dat der midfield. Looking at it, now seems like the best time to shift our general play focus from mid to attack. Perhaps a three at front system with pjaca gabigol type of signings.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Koke?

- - - Updated - - -

I would really like us to make a move For James, I think we could get him for 50-60M, but seeing as we've already got Benatia, I doubt we'll go for a 4-3-1-2 next year.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
I don't think a Dybala- James partnership up front is ideal. We already have Pjaca as a Dybala sub. I think we should push for cavani and a WC CM, like Koke, or can we try and make a move for Thiago?

- - - Updated - - -

Or, we could settle for Matic, and go for both James and Cavani. would cost about 140-150, with the sales of Pogba, Zaza and Pereira we should be able to afford it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we sell Pogba we must get 2 players in order to be better PSG 2 player deal for 150M Verratti and Cavani?
Seriously now if we sell Pogba - Higuain is a must and we also need a great midfielder who can be protagonist!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we sell Pogba we must get 2 players in order to be better PSG 2 player deal for 150M Verratti and Cavani?
Seriously now if we sell Pogba - Higuain is a must and we also need a great midfielder who can be protagonist!
Higuain is overprices? YES. BUT we should just do it. Our team with Higuain in it is much more dangerous than a team without him and with Pogba in it. That is the reality. Yes he is almost 29 but ce la vis. JUST DO IT. Better do it now. Pay the release clause now and get the player before its too late. Sell Zaza and Pereyra and buy a dependable central mid and then close the mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)