Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The shortlist once selling Pogba
Suarez Approved
Zlatan - Already at Man Utd
Higuain - Approved
C.Ronaldo - I might be crazy but I`ll pass
Lewa - approved
Messi - Only a mad man would reject having the best of all time!
Kane - I think he is a great podigy and a WC player
Aubameyang - Yeah he can speed up and shoot but not exactly the type we need so no to him
Aguero - One of my favorite players but only given a not ridiculous amount!
Vardy - I wouldnt mind him replacing Zaza as a 4th choice forward but certainly not as a 1st or 2nd choice

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
Suarez Approved
Zlatan - Already at Man Utd
Higuain - Approved
C.Ronaldo - I might be crazy but I`ll pass
Lewa - approved
Messi - Only a mad man would reject having the best of all time!
Kane - I think he is a great podigy and a WC player
Aubameyang - Yeah he can speed up and shoot but not exactly the type we need so no to him
Aguero - One of my favorite players but only given a not ridiculous amount!
Vardy - I wouldnt mind him replacing Zaza as a 4th choice forward but certainly not as a 1st or 2nd choice
We show up on the odds list for Messi, surprisingly!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This season is in part going to be a repeat of the beginning of last season. We had to get used to having no Vidal and Pirlo while Khedira and Marchisio was injured with no Tevez. This season there will be no Marchisio and no Pogba and Khedira is injured half of the time. Sturaro injured (or coming off one). Could start with Lemina, Pjanic and hopefully Asamoah. Oh yeh...Asamoah will be injured too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Higuain is overprices? YES. BUT we should just do it. Our team with Higuain in it is much more dangerous than a team without him and with Pogba in it. That is the reality. Yes he is almost 29 but ce la vis. JUST DO IT. Better do it now. Pay the release clause now and get the player before its too late. Sell Zaza and Pereyra and buy a dependable central mid and then close the mercato.
In case we sell Zaza we would still need another forward... Pereyra is surplus to requirements theres no doubt about it
As much as I like Pogba as he is young and great I must admit Higuain and a great mid>Pogba!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The top names to replace Pogba are Matic & Andre Gomes. Chelsea are not willing to sell Nemanja. [Sky]

The other options are Witsel, Brozovic & Moussa Sissoko. [Sky]

meltdown in 3..2..1...

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The top names to replace Pogba are Matic & Andre Gomes. Chelsea are not willing to sell Nemanja. [Sky]

meltdown in 3..2..1...
That list suggest to me that Juve are going to go balls to the wall for Higuain, or go all out for another big name striker.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think it's as obvious as anything that we will sign Higuain when Pogba is sold. We've already agreed to terms for him, and we are now just waiting to see what happens with this Pogba saga.
Juventus right now are not willing to pay the release clause fee for Higuain, but if they sell Pogba, they could change their mind. [Sky]

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

meltdown in 3..2..1...
And this is the moment, after so many good cheap signings in the last 4 years, we get desperate at the end of the Mercato and sign half-talented underperforming fuckers for a shitload of money. Either that or spent all of Pogba's money on a 29 year old player who always fails at the big stage.

Pogba can't go. I can't see this turning out good if he does.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The club didn't do this right regarding Pogba. We should have asked from him to make a decision on June 1st - are you staying or do you want to go?

It would be really stupid to sell your number 10 one month before the season starts.

If we want to be on the level of Real, Barcelona and Bayern we need to not only keep our best players but also buy top players.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
My attempt at spending Pogba's money, if it eventually happens:

1. We need an aggressive and tough midfielder, so I would go after Allan from Napoli. Kante is gone so I think he's the closest thing to him. Offer 25-30 m and if ADL doesn't want to sell bluff with Higuain's release clause.

2. Se what's the deal with RM and James. If he's available for 60-80 m take him and don't look back.

3. After PSG signs a striker get Cavani and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)