Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We don't need a midfielder. Khedira - Marchisio - Pjanic
Looks good Marchisio and pjanic will be great together. Khedira will be replaced by sturaro, asamoah and Lemina during injury times and then we still have hernanes for in case of an desperate timing.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Niente Matuidi, il centrocampista non si muove. Proprio oggi, infatti, il presidente del Psg Nasser Al Khelaifi, ha annunciato che l'ex Saint-Etienne non si muoverà da Parigi. Anzi, rinnoverà. E le alternative quali sono? Diverse, ecco tutti i nomi: Moussa Sissoko, centrocampista del Newcastle classe '89. E' in uscita, gli inglesi chiedono tra i 30 e i 32 milioni. Poi c'è il solito Witsel, c'è da convincere lo Zenit. Infine Luiz Gustavo del Wolfsburg (classe '87) ed Hector Herrera del Porto (cercato dal Napoli). Tanti nomi sul taccuino bianconero, alla ricerca dell'alternativa a Matuidi.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We don't need a midfielder. Khedira - Marchisio - Pjanic
Looks good Marchisio and pjanic will be great together. Khedira will be replaced by sturaro, asamoah and Lemina during injury times and then we still have hernanes for in case of an desperate timing.
This is why women shouldn't interfere in man talk. Seriously. WAT?!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seems that fat shit Raiola is a "super agent" only when he have to get players from us.Fucking turd.And also PSG ,among other clubs can block the transfer but we can't because"player wants to go" or "our hands are tied". Now ,few days before the end of the transfer window, go and get Padoin back.It would be a lesser damage than the panic buy we usually do the last day.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seems that fat shit Raiola is a "super agent" only when he have to get players from us.Fucking turd.And also PSG ,among other clubs can block the transfer but we can't because"player wants to go" or "our hands are tied". Now ,few days before the end of the transfer window, go and get Padoin back.It would be a lesser damage than the panic buy we usually do the last day.
Raiola is a cunt, no doubt about it. But the situations seem very different to me. Man United kept bidding and bidding until they met our evaluation. There's very little to suggest in the Matuidi reports that we were willing to match PSG's evaluation of him, which btw started out at 40 million. Seems a deal was very close yesterday, and the papers kept writing about 30 + bonus, 34 million etc.

I just think Marotta said no, we're not paying that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Asamoah's first game this year is better than what Matuidi can bring.

By not signing Matuidi we are losing depth in CM and possibly a few good CL performances because we would have less of the ball in those situations, and that's where Matuidi does his best work.

It's better to spend 60M on a real upgrade then to spend 30M on depth.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Asamoah's first game this year is better than what Matuidi can bring.

By not signing Matuidi we are losing depth in CM and possibly a few good CL performances because we would have less of the ball in those situations, and that's where Matuidi does his best work.

It's better to spend 60M on a real upgrade then to spend 30M on depth.
Thats not true and I like Asamoah

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Thats not true and I like Asamoah
It is true. Asamoah gets in between the lines just as much as Matuidi does in attack. But he's also much more technical in tight spaces and even though he doesn't have top level work rate like Matuidi, he is still tactically very intelligent defensively.

For me he's preferred in Serie A when we have upwards of 60% possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)