Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is true. Asamoah gets in between the lines just as much as Matuidi does in attack. But he's also much more technical in tight spaces and even though he doesn't have top level work rate like Matuidi, he is still tactically very intelligent defensively.

For me he's preferred in Serie A when we have upwards of 60% possession.
I was referring to the first line of your last statement by the way

- - - Updated - - -

Rtard?

Your fat little fingers getting jammed in the keyboard?
oh watch out the keyboard warriors are out in full force tonight.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Seems that fat $#@! Raiola is a "super agent" only when he have to get players from us.$#@!ing turd.And also PSG ,among other clubs can block the transfer but we can't because"player wants to go" or "our hands are tied". Now ,few days before the end of the transfer window, go and get Padoin back.It would be a lesser damage than the panic buy we usually do the last day.
And what would be the fun of that?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Raiola is a $#@!, no doubt about it. But the situations seem very different to me. Man United kept bidding and bidding until they met our evaluation. There's very little to suggest in the Matuidi reports that we were willing to match PSG's evaluation of him, which btw started out at 40 million. Seems a deal was very close yesterday, and the papers kept writing about 30 + bonus, 34 million etc.

I just think Marotta said no, we're not paying that.
I can point out more than few cases when some clubs do not do bidding but met immediately the price for the player of the other club but transfer was blocked by the players club.Only we can't do that.
We must put some players out of market.Maybe MU offer highest price but that's not the reason to sell.Yes we can't offer that kind of salary but anyway.We didn't even try to play some hard ball.And we payed at the end the fat's turd fee.Now he can't do anything when he have to bring his player to us.Why?Because PSG says no.I don't give a fuck for Matuidi.This is a matter of a principle.
And if in Pogba's case MU offer big amount what about Vidal last year?We sold him for 37 mil and PSG asks for a fucking no name Matuidi 40?
That said has nothing in common with the awesome job Marotta does in bringing Pjanic, Alves and Higuain although we payed more than his value.
And I don't believe that Marotta refused to pay 40 mil but rather PSG are not interested about the sale for multiple reasons.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Instead of a panic buy costing us up to 10m; I hope Marotta and co just use that towards Matiudi and top up the transfer offer.

Rather that then end up with some ass that'll never play unless we have too many injuries.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
But i didn't even want to jinx it this time, i was so full of joy that i asked you to green it already.

Matuidi for €25m would have been a great deal. It's all my fault.
haha

I still love you. :vidal:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I did in Toulouse days, he is decent, adds kind of physical qualities we need. Fairly attacking too.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
did he ever play LCM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)