Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS SISSOKO NEWCASTLE / NEWCASTLE (Inghilterra) - La caccia a Moussa Sissoko sta entrando nel vivo. Come riferisce 'Chronicle Live', per il mediano in uscita dal Newcastle sono arrivate le offerte di Everton, Crystal Palace e WBA, che si sommano a quelle passate di Inter, Juventus e Real Madrid. Per il momento, però, nessuna squadra si è avvicinata alla richiesta di 35 milioni di sterline dei 'Magpies'.

"Confermo che ci sono state delle offerte per lui, ma nessuna è stata ritenuta sufficiente. Non sappiamo cosa accadrà, ma se dovesse arrivare la giusta proposta allora lo lasceremo partire. Ma se non dovesse arrivare allora Sissoko resterà qui. Di certo non lo faremo partire in prestito", ha puntualizzato quest'oggi Rafa Benitez in conferenza stampa.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 278 users

pogba fans ?:lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Regarding Sissoko... Is he really as bad as some here say? Just watched a Youtube video and he looks very explosive, great tackling, passes well, has many assists both in terms of passes and crosses, and there are a few goals.

To be honest I've never seen him play apart from at the EURO. And in that tournament, I thought he looked like a very good player.

So, my question: Is he really that bad?

(I do realize that a Youtube vid can make even the most shitty player look great.)

This is the vid I just watched btw:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Let's have a look:

Pjanic
Asamoah injury-prone
Lemina unproven and lacks experience
Khedira injury-prone
Hernanes Washed up
(Marchisio) Coming back from a possible career ending injury in the fall
(Sturaro) Nothing more than a backup to a backup
(Mandragora) Please

How can you seriously claim we do not need another midfielder??
Dude it's not my fault if Marotta once again drag it when there is less than a week to the end and we still miss 1 midfielder. When Pogba was sold a month ago.
Now we got fecked up by Al-Tani,Mansour whatever the name is and our best option is LUIS GUSTAVO (my gosh another Hernanes type of signing)
Rather than having another fail-average sub like Gustavo i'd rather have none and give a chance to Asamoah.
It's way too late to get good players so close to the end.
Else i'd tell you let's get Dahoud or someone equally good. Too bad it's unlikely to happen.
I don't want another 30yrs old Hernanes which we'll be forced to keep till the end of its career.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Juventus Mercato
Juventus Mercato – ‏@J_Mercato

Confermato! Martedì ore 10:30 visite al #JMedical per @MATUIDIBlaise
#MercatoJuve
2:15 μ.μ. - 26 Αυγ 2016

Wtf???

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS SISSOKO NEWCASTLE / NEWCASTLE (Inghilterra) - La caccia a Moussa Sissoko sta entrando nel vivo. Come riferisce 'Chronicle Live', per il mediano in uscita dal Newcastle sono arrivate le offerte di Everton, Crystal Palace e WBA, che si sommano a quelle passate di Inter, Juventus e Real Madrid. Per il momento, però, nessuna squadra si è avvicinata alla richiesta di 35 milioni di sterline dei 'Magpies'.

"Confermo che ci sono state delle offerte per lui, ma nessuna è stata ritenuta sufficiente. Non sappiamo cosa accadrà, ma se dovesse arrivare la giusta proposta allora lo lasceremo partire. Ma se non dovesse arrivare allora Sissoko resterà qui. Di certo non lo faremo partire in prestito", ha puntualizzato quest'oggi Rafa Benitez in conferenza stampa.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 278 users

pogba fans ?:lol:
Add 30mln more to that 40 and buy James instead of an (imminent) loan.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
After the failure in capturing Matuidi, the only viable option is Sissoko.... He's not the smartest player but this guy is built like a monster, great at counters and pretty good distributor of the ball... 25-30M is a good price for him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
@Mark this "j mercato" twitter account belongs to a VS guy.He used to give some good info in the past.ACB or something...
He has given some really good info this summer. But I also caught him making stuff up, interviews with Pogba's mother and stuff. And he also copied a lot of stuff from not so known journalists word for word and later changed it.

But he was the first one on Benatia. He was the first to say that we promised Higuain's brother we will activate the clause with money from Pogba and said Pogba is gone like a week before it was official. He was also the first to report our interest in Fabregas and now James like 10 days ago and said adidas will help with the transfer to 'make up' for Pogba BS all summer. But now also says Perez wants 80m for James and unless he changes that no way we come close to that number.

Never really gave him much credibility because I always thought he just throws mud at the wall and sees what sticks, but if this Matuidi and Cuadrado stuff goes through I guess I will have to trust him at least a little bit.

And yeah, he was the first one to say Cuadrado is Zaza's replacement and we won't be bringing in another striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)