Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Or one of the 10% who underrate Marchisio.
He is a very good player. I am not underrating him. But Khedira is actually very underrated around here. I feel like only this recent game and goal made a lot of people give him the credit he deserves. And eventhough Marchisio is a great player, he is definitely overhyped around here, there is no doubt.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
What would Porto's motivation be for selling him now? Maybe they might sell him now that Porto is out of the playoff round and have qualified? It was different last year with then and Alex Sandro, as they were already in the CL.
This was their short term goal. I can see them selling if an offer is good enough.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think this is the right time to buy Radja Nainggolan. No CL football for him this season, this should be enough reason for him to move on :numnum:

I know this is impossible, but let me dream a bit more.
Actually no. Let's buy both Radja and Strootman.
I dont think the question is should we get him or not... We wanted him before and he didnt come - Maybe he feels it would be too easy with Juve and wont find a motivation playing here... Maybe he is just a douche...
Anyway Should we get him?! Yeah! Should we be able to do so?! Probably not!
Its either he is not ambitious enough or he just doesnt like us...

Jun 6, 2015
He is a very good player. I am not underrating him. But Khedira is actually very underrated around here. I feel like only this recent game and goal made a lot of people give him the credit he deserves. And eventhough Marchisio is a great player, he is definitely overhyped around here, there is no doubt.
I think they are both underrated if anything. Marchisio is amongst the very elite in his position if not the best and Khedira is a player that makes any team better with his all around ability and understanding of the game.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm usually the last to rate players and even I can see marchisio is better than khedira. Not much difference and by very little but seriously you got to be nuts to not rate marchisio. Once upon a time he was a ghost..but now his a machine. They are both Juve players so you can stop drooling kian and get back to ratcafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)