Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Where is @Tanu_Mz?

I guess at this point, and given the lack of options, I'd take a Matuidi.
I am resting in Hebden Bridge before i go back full steam to my new job.
I am not so sure it's Matuidi, I am still hoping for Beppe to pull something out of his hat. I have heard that the problem in closing with Chelski for Cuadrado and Wolfsburg for Zaza have kind of put everything on hold

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am not so sure it's Matuidi, I am still hoping for Beppe to pull something out of his hat. I have heard that the problem in closing with Chelski for Cuadrado and Wolfsburg for Zaza have kind of put everything on hold

No one cares where you are resting, Monza Man. It's transfer season, and we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd yyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Are you seriously resting on a bridge, though? That's interesting :D

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16962898
So apparently Hebden Bridge is "The Lesbian Capital of the UK" :lol:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
No one cares where you are resting, Monza Man. It's transfer season, and we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd yyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Are you seriously resting on a bridge, though? That's interesting :D
Ah ah it's the name of the Yorkshire village where I am staying with the british side of the family.
View from my room and off to the local pub now!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Enjoy your break man, and thanks for the constant updates. We have just over a week to sort shit out. I hope Beppe can wrap up the Cuadrado deal ASAP, get rid of Hernanes and Zaza, so we can finally get that midfielder. What do you think of Ruben Neves?

Jun 6, 2015
Pjanic is the best midfielder in the team

but who is 2nd and 3rd ? between

marchisio - matuidi (if comes) - khedira
Marchisio is our best mid if he returns to his pre-injury form. People already starting to forget how great he has been for us in the last 2 seasons. Most important player in our team imo (bar Buffon), even last season.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
We'll hopefully sell Hernanes and wait for Mandragora to regain fitness. I prefer fielding nothing than this worthless idiot who can't even control the ball.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
At this stage I would actually welcome Sissoko. What happened to our interest in this guy? He is not old, he is fast and would bring physicality to our midfield.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Enjoy your break man, and thanks for the constant updates. We have just over a week to sort $#@! out. I hope Beppe can wrap up the Cuadrado deal ASAP, get rid of Hernanes and Zaza, so we can finally get that midfielder. What do you think of Ruben Neves?
I dont think he is a target. It might be a shocking unexpected name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)