Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
there are different rules for the cl and the serie a. what i wrote applies for the cl list. in the cl, you have:
- 4 club trained slots: marrone, marchisio, 2 remains unfilled
- 4 italy trained slots: buffon, chiellini, barza, bonu (or any other 4 made in italy players)
- 17 "free" slots: 17 of neto, benatia, rugani, sandy, alves, licht, evra, khedira, pjanic, asa, lemina, hernanes, sturaro, dybala, mandzu, zaza, higuain and pjaca (18 players without cuadrado)

so you have to exclude a player from the current squad, even without buying cuadrado.

in the championship, it's easier to comply to the rules as you can move rugani into a club trained spot, include pjaca as an u21, and you're fine.
I was talking about the Serie a,yeah i see where the problem for the CL.
It means we'll have to leave 1 player out,not registered for the CL list as it stands now(Hernanes & Zaza out,Cuad+Mid in)

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
i agree with you that i want us to sign a good technical mid but where i dont agree is that we need one that desperately. Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira is good enough creativity wise, especially if you pair them with DA/Cuads- AS and Dybi upfront. Bonucci is also there. id love us to sign a Calhanoglu or Neves or Kovacic but we will be fine without one for sure.

Khedira seems fit currently and Marchisio is back in October according to Allegri. both (or atleast one of them) should be fit and in form for the closing months of the season which is when we really need them and ofcourse they will play 15 games together, this isnt Thiago and Gundogan we are talking about here. Pjanic/Asa-Marchisio/Hernanes-Khedira/Lemina is good enough, anything else we add is a bonus. Pjanic will move to Pogbas place once Marchisio is back and Asa to the bench
Ok, let "Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira" be ok starting lineup and they are all fit all the time.
But what about substitutes?
Do we have any defensive options? YES. All our MF subs are defensive-minded players.
Do we have any attacking options? NO. Just no one can improve attacking play in MF from the bench.
So what?
The answer is clear - we need such mf, who can improve attack and creativity.

Technically we have to replace Pereyra. He was ok, but now we are on higher level and need better player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And? You act like our SD is the only one that makes mistakes.
I never said that but it is pretty apparent to me at least that signing schweinsteiger regardless of wage/fee is a mistake, the same with hernanes... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Not all of these sort of transfers will turn out like Pirlo, schweiny is physically spent and offers nothing to us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pjanic can replace Marchisio when needed

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the right price for Hakan? Hope he is the player from BL we are after
And who replaces Pjanic? Lemina/Asa are no where near creative enough. Let Pjanic do his mojo in his best role and get a vice marchisio is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)