Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Dahoud :tuttosport:

8.5m release clause next season. Surely if his not looking to sign then monchengladbach may want to get rid of him sooner.
There ain't no release clause in his contract, otherwise Gladbach certainly wouldn't have turned down those supposed offers of €40M by teams like PSG.
It also came from SportBild, who seem to be running some shite against Gladbach, starting with their agenda against our manager this summer.

Maximilian Arnold could be a good shout, given that he won't play that much at Wolfsburg with them signing both Didavi(Stuttgart) and Gerhardt(Cologne) this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There ain't no release clause in his contract, otherwise Gladbach certainly wouldn't have turned down those supposed offers of €40M by teams like PSG.
It also came from SportBild, who seem to be running some $#@!e against Gladbach, starting with their agenda against our manager this summer.

Maximilian Arnold could be a good shout, given that he won't play that much at Wolfsburg with them signing both Didavi(Stuttgart) and Gerhardt(Cologne) this summer.
:tup: thanks for putting sense in this. So why has bild got it against gladbach? It's similar to the gazetta della pink toilet paper here.

What do you make of hey Arnold?

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
I think they are both underrated if anything. Marchisio is amongst the very elite in his position if not the best and Khedira is a player that makes any team better with his all around ability and understanding of the game.
Very true, both are vital for the team and both are underrated by some. I think both are similar in class and quality although Marchisio is slightly more important given his role and the difficulty in getting players who can do it as well as him. However, Khedira is criminally underrated, personally, I believe for his lack of pace, however his positioning and reading of the game in exemplary, proven by his goal scoring in the box despite his speed. We are fortunate how great they both are and horribly unfortunate how many injuries they get.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
:tup: thanks for putting sense in this. So why has bild got it against gladbach? It's similar to the gazetta della pink toilet paper here.

What do you make of hey Arnold?
Well, SportBild(actually a branch of Bild) still holds a grudge against Schubert thanks to his days at St. Pauli and with him not always smiling and being buddies with them after they write a load of crap.

Arnold is a natural #10, but was forced to play in a box-to-box role, thanks to Heckings strange "system" at Wolfsburg.
Talented midfielder that can create something and score the occasional goal.
Though, he's not as talented as a guy like Max Meyer or established guys like Draxler, Özil etc.

BTW: Wolfsburg also currently in for Son from Tottenham(formerly Leverkusen + Hamburg), which would be expensive and could free up a move for Arnold.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
OK GDM is saying we are offering 5m for just a loan to Chelsea for cuadrado
Hoping he illicits the same reaction from me this season as he did last season. Was surprised and unimpressed last year when we signed him but went on to impress me when he was used and needed. So let's hope he does it again because for 5m I'm feeling like last year all over again.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well, SportBild(actually a branch of Bild) still holds a grudge against Schubert thanks to his days at St. Pauli and with him not always smiling and being buddies with them after they write a load of crap.

Arnold is a natural #10, but was forced to play in a box-to-box role, thanks to Heckings strange "system" at Wolfsburg.
Though, he's not as talented as a guy like Max Meyer or established guys like Draxler, Özil etc.

BTW: Wolfsburg also currently in for Son from Tottenham(formerly Leverkusen + Hamburg), which would be expensive and could free up a move for Arnold.
Interesting. Well wolfsburg certainly saved themselves money in going for Gomez ahead of zaza so maybe they got enough in the reserve.

May 22, 2013
Very true, both are vital for the team and both are underrated by some. I think both are similar in class and quality although Marchisio is slightly more important given his role and the difficulty in getting players who can do it as well as him. However, Khedira is criminally underrated, personally, I believe for his lack of pace, however his positioning and reading of the game in exemplary, proven by his goal scoring in the box despite his speed. We are fortunate how great they both are and horribly unfortunate how many injuries they get.
Would rep, but have to spread. This is well put! I love players like Khedira who just seems to always make the right decisions on field. Those are the type of players that brings you trophies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What would Porto's motivation be for selling him now? Maybe they might sell him now that Porto is out of the playoff round and have qualified? It was different last year with then and Alex Sandro, as they were already in the CL.
Doyen sport ;)

- - - Updated - - -

wtf are spuds selling son? they only just bought him and i thought he was doing well for them?

- - - Updated - - -

Dahoud :tuttosport:

8.5m release clause next season. Surely if his not looking to sign then monchengladbach may want to get rid of him sooner.
Offer 8.6 mill now :beppe:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
matuidi :inter:

I wonder if we're gonna pay raiola another 20 mill in fees just to bring some 29 year old to Juve ffs

I swear we could sign Hector herrera (younger, better, probably cheaper if not the same price, and exactly what we need)

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
wtf are spuds selling son? they only just bought him and i thought he was doing well for them?

Who knows.
So far nothing has happened but Wolfsburgs sporting director has stated that they're interested.
Son also didn't start too many games for them last year and was more of a sponsorship signing, given that anyone signing him always make quite some money from asian companies.

BTW: To add tot he fapfest.
According to German media, Calhanoglu could be had for €25M.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guess we can stop fapping on the neves, dahoud and arnold's because matuidi is slowly turning into a reality. Him and cuadrado will be our final signings then.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now that Roma is out, offer 30M for Nainggolan just to annoy them.

And if we are serious, I'd rather go for Paredes for 12M than for Matuidi on 30M.
Is it your 18m? Because Matuidi shits on Paredes but you want him over Matuidi anyways? Paredes sucked hard today and I want you to tell me a single game he impressed you. He is barely Roma level right now.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)