Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Guess we can stop fapping on the neves, dahoud and arnold's because matuidi is slowly turning into a reality. Him and cuadrado will be our final signings then.
I'm not fond of the price, but this forum is ridiculous, Matuidi is better then the silly cry baby reactions he is getting here.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol he is not even a third of Makelele, how old are you?

Did you read the second part numbnuts?
----

Perez harshly criticized the Frenchman saying

“We will not miss Makelele. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn’t a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres.”

Sound familiar?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Is it your 18m? Because Matuidi $#@!s on Paredes but you want him over Matuidi anyways? Paredes sucked hard today and I want you to tell me a single game he impressed you. He is barely Roma level right now.

Nah, not more than 12M. But I like Paredes, he's talented and the sort of creative midfielder we lack when Pjanic cant play. Young, has potential, to be groomed and with 1/5 of the wages Matuidi will make.

And if he doesnt work out, we'll sell him for basically the same price.

Him or a similar profile, as I said before. I just dont think Matuidi is right player or even the right kind of player we need. Honestly, should a fit Asa be benched for him?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No it doesn't, because Makelele was the BEST damn dm in the sport, Matuidi is just a good box to box midfielder that runs alot.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Is it your 18m? Because Matuidi $#@!s on Paredes but you want him over Matuidi anyways? Paredes sucked hard today and I want you to tell me a single game he impressed you. He is barely Roma level right now.

Obviously Matuidi is a better player than Paredes today, but what Matuidi brings we already have.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Matuidi will cover for juves other mids the same way makele covered real madrids mids. Why do you think paratici wants him? You don't need 10 technically skilled players to be successful but you do need players to compliment each other. Matuidi does that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Obviously Matuidi is a better player than Paredes today, but what Matuidi brings we already have.
And what Paredes have we don't need at all.

I prefer a more complete player then Matuidi, but he will be much more useful what likes of you say. Kinda silly how underrated he has become here.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
And what Paredes have we don't need at all.

I prefer a more complete player then Matuidi, but he will be much more useful what likes of you say. Kinda silly how underrated he has become here.

Maybe Paredes is not the right one, but I think the kind of player we need is different - at least younger.

Thinking about it, if Matuidi plays as a DM as his main job, he actually will offer something we don't have - a real DM. I mean, if he actually plays in that position.

Just hope Allegri wont make Pjanic regista and Matuidi as a CM, it would be insane. We already have a good box-to-box in Khedira and other 3 laying around.

Matuidi - Pjanic - Khedira just looks a lot better than Pjanic - Matuidi - Khedira.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe Paredes is not the right one, but I think the kind of player we need is different - at least younger.

Thinking about it, if Matuidi plays as a DM as his main job, he actually will offer something we don't have - a real DM. I mean, if he actually plays in that position.

Just hope Allegri wont make Pjanic regista and Matuidi as a CM, it would be insane. We already have a good box-to-box in Khedira and other 3 laying around.

Matuidi - Pjanic - Khedira just looks a lot better than Pjanic - Matuidi - Khedira.
hes a box to box, not DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)