End of winter mercato - LIVE (6 Viewers)

Do you expect Juve to buy a forward to add in 25 men roster before 19h CET?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rolando, Calaio and Armero...Which reminds me... Isn't Armero a LWB and a good one? And isn't it exactly what we're so desperately in need of? Weren't we interested in him? Instead we got Peluso?? What the fuck happened???!! :sergio:
And today they will complete the move for Nainngolan.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rolando, Calaio and Armero...Which reminds me... Isn't Armero a LWB and a good one? And isn't it exactly what we're so desperately in need of? Weren't we interested in him? Instead we got Peluso?? What the $#@! happened???!! :sergio:

He will put an extra 50 euros onto the deal.
Armero is horrible. He should try to compete with Usain Bolt, not with Kwadwo Asamoah... And we're not in need of a LWB, we need the return of "The Kwadwo".

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i'm only gonna check back anything until the mercato is over. shit gets ridiculous. this board really slept on the forward signing. the situation is in their faces game after game and marotta keeps spitting this "we have the best attack in the league look at the numbers/get goals from all over" bullshit...:sergio:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
After Juventus pulled out of the race to sign Lisandro Lopez, Tottenham have made an offer to sign the Lyon striker on loan for the rest of the season.

Source: L'Equipe

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Armero is horrible. He should try to compete with Usain Bolt, not with Kwadwo Asamoah... And we're not in need of a LWB, we need the return of "The Kwadwo".
The results speak for themselves. All conceded goals but one = left flank

And the point isn't for him to compete with Asa, but to be a back up. He can't be worse than Peluso, that i'm sure.

Asa...We do need him yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

After Juventus pulled out of the race to sign Lisandro Lopez, Tottenham have made an offer to sign the Lyon striker on loan for the rest of the season.

Source: L'Equipe
If he goes to Tottenham... now that would piss me off.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There are 2 rumors running parallely but no official confirmations.

One is a Quag-Belfodil swap and the other is a Matri-Pazzini swap.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
And today they will complete the move for Nainngolan.
Napoli are working wonders because they understand what is needed and where. Our board on the other hand seems to only care about breaking even, to afraid of taking risks after the secco days. I understand money is not easy to come by and I understand its easier for us to say thing when we aren't in the boardroom but to me it's seems like we are turning more into arsenal. We are in serious risk in losing first place. Napoli is essentially us last year in terms they really only have the league to care about they don't give a crap about EL. If Napoli sign those players they are linked with it isn't going to be easy to stay ahead. Investments need to be made not brainless borriello or bendtner investments but a Lisandro since he's really the only one we are linked with besides the Parma kid is very damn useful to us for now and another 2 odd year. Ill repeat what bad said because its true if Tottenham land LL on a loan ill be fucking pissed.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The results speak for themselves. All conceded goals but one = left flank

And the point isn't for him to compete with Asa, but to be a back up. He can't be worse than Peluso, that i'm sure.

Asa...We do need him yesterday.
We have 5 players who can play as a LWB (Padoin, Caceres, De Ceglie, Peluso, Isla). Yes, let's buy another one and hope he does better than all of them... Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)