End of winter mercato - LIVE (4 Viewers)

Do you expect Juve to buy a forward to add in 25 men roster before 19h CET?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This +1000.

This is the risk you get with buying above average strikers.Strikers like these deem themselves good enough for a top club and hence are not ready to take a step down to a smaller club.But it seems like Marotta hasnt learnt his lesson yet.Wants to pile moarrr mediocrity to the existing mediocre group of strikers.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus Parma called to ask the price of Belfodil, which affects the Bianconeri for several weeks. Parma's response was, 'We value the player about twenty million euro. 'Juventus said,' But you're willing to put any Quagliarella operation? '. Parma have replied:' Yes Quagliarella 13 million. 'Of course these figures is a deal that can take off, why not make a deal with Juventus Quagliarella 13 million. But he is a player that Juve will continue to treat and follow, perhaps with some other solution within 19, or possibly for the summer market. "
:shifty:

So they want 13m + Quag for him according to Di Marzio.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The difference is Quag is actually a good player who can score and has infinitely more ambition (at least twin towers) than them put together, rather than sit around and get paid to do nothing.
I'm with you on this... :tup:

I only was referring to Marotta's inability to offload players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tup:

We got Anelka though; nothing to worry about :touched: :heart:

Napoli are doing well though; Rolando and Nainngolan are going to strengthen their defence and midfield. I'm impressed. I think they are most definitely ready to take advantage of any more fuck ups on our part :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)