End of winter mercato - LIVE (12 Viewers)

Do you expect Juve to buy a forward to add in 25 men roster before 19h CET?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
so we dont really have any solid link with anyone?

Lisandro is a 99.9% no
Gabbiadini and Immobile 100% no
and a parma youngster whos coach already said no and since donadoni has been doing well with parma they 99.9% wont sell unless juve place a fantastic bid and we all know that isnt marottas style.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Belfodil lol.Parma giving away their best forward midway through the season on loan.Seems legit.

I really hope we sign nobody.I dont want any stopgap purchases only for us to later suffer the repercussions of such transfers in the future.

Btw Inter signed some Croatian kid(Kovacic) for 15m lol.Thats a lot of money.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He used to (like every game), but lately he is not as much, rotated/benched, they are going with a more offensive approach of Lavezzi-Pastore-Lucas behind Ibra, he competes more directly with Pastore now then before with the 4-3-3, but Momo is leaving and Motta is prone to injury, so less competition, but usual starting CM duo is Matuidi-Motta, and Chantome has been even the first CM to be subbed, used to be Marco every time before.

Hopefully he doesnt regain his starting spot of earlier :D
He doesn't always start and when he does he is always first choice to be subbed out.

What a signing this would be. Would play Pirlo's position with perfection, and pick up where he left off when he retires/too old to keep up with his performances. He was a beast at Serie B and is doing quite fine at PSG.

When a egotistical-egocentric-lunatic like Ibra says "He's the player who surprised me the most", you can only expect great things.
He's a great player, hopefully he won't get much playing time, and he'll request to move. But i highly doubt it.

I hope he says no to meelan. :D
Juventus will be the place to come these years. For Italian youngsters. They know.

-Conte leets everyone plays.

-Juventus have many Italian. Starting too etc.

-The winning team, hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)