[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
This was a game I really wanted to watch, unfortunately, I am stuck at work, and may be here even when we play the Romanista :down:

Congrats Tom, so far...

Feb 26, 2005
Well, it was a bit nervous for us towards the end. Cygan is not a left-back, and is no great shakes as a central defender either.

I hope we can fix this before we run into some real opposition.

All in all though, our first away win of the season, and our march continues.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
they are doing quite well for a team that isn't "real opposition" ;) you have to admire how they made a gae of it-not many teams would have, especially a newly promoted side!

Steviee

Apr 13, 2005
Re: Wigan, Paul Jewell is a genius. He did wonders with Bradford and now he's repeating the trick with Wigan. That man will be managing one of the big clubs not too soon.

Apr 8, 2004
Yea, amazing to think also he has only ever missed 1 league game with us at Chelsea since moving from West Ham in 2001, that was in Sep 2001 when he was suspended for a game against Fulham which we drew 1-1.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i dont like Lampard or Chealsea. I would not mind if something bad happens.

PS. Not sure of my limits now with the new rules. That explains my puss post.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lampard #8 said:
Yea, amazing to think also he has only ever missed 1 league game with us at Chelsea since moving from West Ham in 2001, that was in Sep 2001 when he was suspended for a game against Fulham which we drew 1-1.
I'm just asking myself,how is it possible that Super Frank never missed the match having a flu for a such long period(4 years).He must have strong imunity.
Great for him that he broke the record.Congrats to you man.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)