[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
I hope 'pool put 4 past them
Yeah, 4-0 would be just perfect.

4 headers from Hyypia from Gerrard corners, and Gerrard MOTM.

That gets me

Reina - clean sheet 6
Hyypia - clean sheet 6 goals 20
Finnan - clean sheet 6
Gerrard - assists 14 MOTM 5

57 points :cool: :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
Clichy is injured and could be out for several weeks. It's suspected to be a broken foot.

What the fucking hell is going on?!!!!:fero:
bothered :lazy:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
it his fantasy team. thats the only reason anyone would want sami to excell. i hope we sell his ass in january and get a decent right back. and let whitebread show his talent. i like finnan too. I start him over Gerrard in FM 06. Gerrard was talking shit so i sat him.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Tom-do you follow pool??
Not particularly, though I have nothing against them. As Enron said already, I'm relying on their defenders and Gerrard for points!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Can you imagine Wigan in the CL representing the EPL next year? :dielaugh: Somebody is going to find some lameass rule to keep them out and Liverpool in, I swear!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
all wigan players dont cost the salary of one player in Man utd or arsenal
Yeah, they're a bit of a flying donkey. I think they'll fall away at bit later in the season though. Failing that, I wouldn't be surprised to see them crash and burn next season, a la Ipswich.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
no crash and burn as lon as paul jewell is in charge.

and next season teams like sheff utd reading and maybe watford wolves leeds or someone else will be up and they will be favourites to go down i see wigan buying a few bargin players in january and i think they will make uefa cup spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)