[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
No shame at all. Those annoying Spurs fans would have been even more arrogant and ignorant. Ive only met one decent spurs fans in my life, and he agrees it would be ridiculous for arsenal to finish behind them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I don't know any spurs fans (although my dad was when he was at school in england), but I do feel sorry for the team, and I wish they had been able to win. they worked hard, and despite that they are definitely NOT top 4 talent wise, I think it would have been a just reward for their season.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Desmond said:
Not that Spurs' failure would mean anything if Arsenal beat Barca next week though.
True.

Spurs have played wonderful football this season. They're a breath of fresh air in a league where the top teams are often the only ones capable of playing really good passing football. What's more, they've got a young team, a strong British (Defoe, Carrick, King, Robinson, Lennon, Jenas, Murphy etc.) and Irish (Keane, Reid and Kelly :pint:) core and a really good manager. I'm delighted to see them start to click, and hope they can progress next season.

As for it being "ridiculous for arsenal to finish behind them", a team earns its league place. Arsenal were shit for long stretches this season. They're half the team when they are missing Henry.

Oh, and Davids plays for them. :strong::ferocious

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
FA Cup Final

21' Carragher OG Liverpool 0-1 West Ham
28' Dean Asheton Liverpool 0-2 West Ham
32' D Cisse Liverpool 1-2 West Ham
54' S Gerrard Liverpool 2-2 West Ham
64' Konchensky Liverpool 2-3 West Ham
90' S Gerrard Liverpool 3-3 West Ham

fucking hell I almost had a heart-attack!! in to ET now....

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Gerrard is injured but playing, Xabi left because of injury, and Kewell (feel bad for the bugger) also left with injury...so no subs...I think West Ham will win it-they are not injured

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
2nd goal by this guy..was a huge mistake from West Hams keeper..all he had to do was take a step right and save it...i agree with axlrose..'pool(sic) is amazingly lucky...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Hell, sounds like west ham had the better of most of the match. I hope Liverpool don't get in the habit of pulling this shit in every cup final-way too much of an emotional rollercoaster! and btw, Gerrard rocks :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Two stunning strikes from Stevie G. The second one was out of this world but Liverpool are starting to annoy me with these damn comeback victories. Ah well, congrats to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)