Emre Can (25 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I doubt they straight up promised him; he probably asked will I be on the list and they said "as of now, you are", and he took it as a promise.

- - - Updated - - -

I would feel fine if I knew I'm still a millionaire lol
Whatever way you look at it is a lie we should have been honest and told him that since we are unable to offload Khedira and matuidi we have to sacrifice one midfielder for plusvalenza

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Whatever way you look at it is a lie we should have been honest and told him that since we are unable to offload Khedira and matuidi we have to sacrifice one midfielder for plusvalenza
He should learn from Khedira, every pre-season interview he had he said I want to stay and earn my place, he put his head down, worked and proved he still has things to offer. We all wanted him out but now we like him. That's the attitude to have, not hanging to words.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fantastic squad management from Paratici and Sarri. Bravo

This shit would never happen under Marotta. Never.
It seems that they are intentionally trying to disrupt the harmony that the previous management thrived to achieve.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :lol: :lol:
he even said he had an offer from PSG but decided to stay because he guaranteed him CL
how is any of this Marotta's fault
Anything to support the club blindly. Anything!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would've left out Matuidi.
He refused to go and his contract expiring next summer....
Like that we lost Emre Can that will be sold as soon as possible.
All to keep Matuidi or Khedira in?

- - - Updated - - -

well how would you feel if your boss tried to fire 2 of your Colleagues but in the end didn't manage to.
Then as a reward they get better projects than you and you end up fired instead??
Matuidi is of more use for us as he is an energizer.. he doesnt stop running..
Emre Can can go to PSG if he wishes too - Actually it would even be a great move for us..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I would've left out Matuidi.
he's our only consistently performing defensive midfielder. i see his glaring weaknesses with the ball, but there's a reason why coaches keep playing him: hard work. i'd obviously take a prime vidal over him, but as long as he's our best defending midfielder, he's gonna be selected.

can is a less important player for current juventus than khedira or matuidi. it's strange and we should do better than starting any of these guys in 2019, still, it's a fact.

anyway, bottom line is that if the club really made a promise and sarri broke it, then can has every reason to be upset. the club should simply do much better. such an episode never happened with marotta. the same goes for paratici and de ligt: new role, huge expectations, steep learning curve and so on.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I didn't think any big club who could afford his wages would want to buy such a mediocre player. Can't believe the club passed on an opportunity. :sergio:
But good that he's angry, hope he'll leave in Jan.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I didn't think any big club who could afford his wages would want to buy such a mediocre player. Can't believe the club passed on an opportunity. :sergio:
But good that he's angry, hope he'll leave in Jan.
Yeah but he can slot into a back 3. Something that Sarri has no interest in doing.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was obvious that Can will be dropped and curious that he didn't take the opportunity to go, an opportunity that would benefit all parts.
If Can is true, we mistreated him and we have to compensate him!
This is not how we do things. After calciopoli, we have sacrificed a lot for a transparent image.
Heads must roll...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It was obvious that Can will be dropped and curious that he didn't take the opportunity to go, an opportunity that would benefit all parts.
This is not how we do things. After calciopoli, we have sacrificed a lot for a transparent image.
Heads must roll...
How?

Aug 26, 2014
Heads must roll...
We are compensating him 5 mil a year and he barely plays.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh what a pussy mentality. Unlike, Lichsteiner who put his head down, worked hard and earned his place for the knockout stages this bum goes out in the media and whine about his spot.

We need to get rid of him in the first occasion
Licht was here long enough to love the colours, you can't blame Emre. It was only a season ago when we went balls deep to get him, only to still keep him. We don't know what's the truth but i find it funny how can haters are justifying his exclusion and outburst. It's like he deserved it but if this story is true then our management really need to sort themselves out before they piss off more players or staff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I do not think he is telling the truth.

It was obvious that we were looking to offload him, but there was either no buyer or he refused to leave.

He should keep quite and work hard to convince the coach or look for a club interested in tasking him, instead of victimizing himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)