Emre Can (21 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
This meltdown was expected. Like I said before, we've been incredibly lucky in the past years that Lichtsteiner, Cuadrado, and Pjaca stuck their heads down and didn't cause havoc outwardly. Pjaca was injured and Cuadrado as well. Seemed like those exclusions didn't upset the dressing room. This year, however, it was very expected. I am completely dumbfounded how poorly this summer has been managed. Emre is a useful player to have, not good enough to be a starter here. Assuming it was IMPOSSIBLE to sell anyone, then yes we should sell Emre. Nevertheless I fully support Emre in this issue. He's a professional and has always acted in a professional manner, he deserves to be treated as such as well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This meltdown was expected. Like I said before, we've been incredibly lucky in the past years that Lichtsteiner, Cuadrado, and Pjaca stuck their heads down and didn't cause havoc outwardly. Pjaca was injured and Cuadrado as well. Seemed like those exclusions didn't upset the dressing room. This year, however, it was very expected. I am completely dumbfounded how poorly this summer has been managed. Emre is a useful player to have, not good enough to be a starter here. Assuming it was IMPOSSIBLE to sell anyone, then yes we should sell Emre. Nevertheless I fully support Emre in this issue. He's a professional and has always acted in a professional manner, he deserves to be treated as such as well.
As he said he was promised by the club that he will be included in the champions League now if this is true shows that sarri and paratici are not on the same page regarding who should be sold or bought

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Acting in a professional manner would be shutting the fuck up and trying to earn your place in the play-offs.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Acting in a professional manner would be shutting the fuck up and trying to earn your place in the play-offs.
i mean yeah i don't disagree with Can not being on the list,
but the fact that he had an opportunity to leave, but stayed because we promised him CL football, and then just cut him from the squad is not a good thing,

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i mean yeah i don't disagree with Can not being on the list,
but the fact that he had an opportunity to leave, but stayed because we promised him CL football, and then just cut him from the squad is not a good thing,
That's his side of the story, let's see what the club says.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Juventus is at fault but Emre is being paid 4.5m after taxes for a reason.
Not happy? ask to be sold but shut up. That's your job.
why we didn't sell anyone even more if PSG wanted him

Apr 29, 2006
In principle I agree with that. This is the kind of behavior one would wish from a top player.

But there must be always be a straight rapport with the club. You are doing well here, not so well here, etc. He claims he was told he is on the list as of a week ago, unless he had a heavy injury in that same week I don't see him as the one to blame.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
anyway it's brilliant from the management.
Can out when he joined us last year and is 25years old.
we kept in Khedira and Matuidi instead but noo....
People are so impatient. Khedira and Matuidi are on their way out sooner or later, football does not end after one season, Can should be patient and work hard on his game.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It was between Can and Ramsey

- - - Updated - - -

Come on atleast give Sarri a chance
I would've left out Matuidi.
He refused to go and his contract expiring next summer....
Like that we lost Emre Can that will be sold as soon as possible.
All to keep Matuidi or Khedira in?

- - - Updated - - -

People are so impatient. Khedira and Matuidi are on their way out sooner or later, football does not end after one season, Can should be patient and work hard on his game.
well how would you feel if your boss tried to fire 2 of your Colleagues but in the end didn't manage to.
Then as a reward they get better projects than you and you end up fired instead??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This has nothing to do with being impatient. He was told, flat out, that if he stayed, he would be on the CHL roster. He was lied to. And before you say, again, "Let's hear the club's side of the story", Emre put this out there. He knows full well what the consequences would be if he were lying.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why make false promises to someone who is not going to fit into your system
I doubt they straight up promised him; he probably asked will I be on the list and they said "as of now, you are", and he took it as a promise.

- - - Updated - - -

I would've left out Matuidi.
He refused to go and his contract expiring next summer....
Like that we lost Emre Can that will be sold as soon as possible.
All to keep Matuidi or Khedira in?

- - - Updated - - -

well how would you feel if your boss tried to fire 2 of your Colleagues but in the end didn't manage to.
Then as a reward they get better projects than you and you end up fired instead??
I would feel fine if I knew I'm still a millionaire lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)