Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is not average, he is good player, probably on the level of Strootman for example. The reason why we are probably in for him is that he is still young and fits the CM profile we are looking for. Doubt its our first option, but I wouldnt cry if we sign him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He is not average, he is good player, probably on the level of Strootman for example. The reason why we are probably in for him is that he is still young and fits the CM profile we are looking for. Doubt its our first option, but I wouldnt cry if we sign him.
Decent backup for Rincon.

May 26, 2016

what has he done so far in his career that makes him good?

Do you feel Strootman is the level we should go after?

I seriously can't take opinions like this serious.

We were just in the Champions league final and have dominated serie A for a long time.

Lets have some standards for the players we wish for this club and not just open our legs for anyone.

Emre Can is NOT the right choice for this club, considering what our ambitions are.

Get real and stop downgrading us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So as 6x Serie A champs and CL finalists we sell a WC CB, lose a WC RB and we look to Milans bench, Bayerns bench (Although i'm cool with Costa) and now Liverpools midfield to er... strengthen?

I hope we have a lot more in mind because this is straight up bad.
Maybe you should twist the question into; do we really need as much as you're wishing for when we're 6x Serie A Champs & CL finalists?

And btw; Bayern & Real have absolute gold on their bench... They're even selling a bench player for 80/90 million now. Bench or not should never ever be a sufficient arguement tbh. Pirlo was a bench player in a much weaker team, Tevez was as well, Morata was, etc. etc.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Maybe you should twist the question into; do we really need as much as you're wishing for when we're 6x Serie A Champs & CL finalists?

And btw; Bayern & Real have absolute gold on their bench... They're even selling a bench player for 80/90 million now. Bench or not should never ever be a sufficient arguement tbh. Pirlo was a bench player in a much weaker team, Tevez was as well, Morata was, etc. etc.
Yeah except we lost half of our starting back 4 and Milan and Liverpools bench does in fact not have gold on it.

Please don't compare the likes of MDS to Pirlo and Tevez. Morata was talented enough Madrid forced a buy back on us too.

I was all for keeping our starting XI in tact and buying a winger and a midfielder. But our defence has just taken a MASSIVE hit and we've yet to do anything about it because we're reluctant to meet anybodies asking price.

I get optimism, but fuck me this Summer has been dogshit and almost everybody can see it. You can be optimistic about how it will end but for the love of god don't put a positive spin on selling Bonucci to our rivals for a pittance, losing Alves for free because of a hissy fit and replacing them with so far nobody, and MDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)