Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
liverpool shouldn't be our benchmark. we should rate each of our signing asking the following question: "would this guy be good enough for real, bayern or barcelona?" if the answer is 'maybe', we should pass.

i can't see either of de sciglio, bernardeschi, garay, matuidi and can at a top european club. sell.
They have a couple of players who are a similar level to what we have, or could be of use to us. Coutinho is one. They have a few who are really good on their day, but of course playing in EPL under Klopp is not the same Serie A under Allegri, there are notable tactical differences.

Can is 23 but experienced, versatile (notably plays CM, DM and SW), pretty rounded game. It's fairly obvious why we are linked/interested, especially now Bonucci has left.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They have a couple of players who are a similar level to what we have, or could be of use to us. Coutinho is one. They have a few who are really good on their day, but of course playing in EPL under Klopp is not the same Serie A under Allegri, there are notable tactical differences.

Can is 23 but experienced, versatile (notably plays CM, DM and SW), pretty rounded game. It's fairly obvious why we are linked/interested, especially now Bonucci has left.
not for me though :D i know that he's more versatile than khedira, otherwise i consider him a younger, less experienced, less complete edition of sami. allegedly we're looking for somebody with a strong possession game and defensive contribution, and can has none of that: he won't tackle too much, and based on what i've seen from him, he's not a great passer either.

honestly, do we really need him? what could he bring to juve?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So as 6x Serie A champs and CL finalists we sell a WC CB, lose a WC RB and we look to Milans bench, Bayerns bench (Although i'm cool with Costa) and now Liverpools midfield to er... strengthen?

I hope we have a lot more in mind because this is straight up bad.

May 26, 2016
So as 6x Serie A champs and CL finalists we sell a WC CB, lose a WC RB and we look to Milans bench, Bayerns bench (Although i'm cool with Costa) and now Liverpools midfield to er... strengthen?

+ :tup:

Its pissing me off. The worst part is The users here fapping to absolute waste. They must be trolling, how can They support this stuff?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

You're actually looking to Liverpools bench too.:p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I see him as a good rotational option, considering his versatility.

We bought Mandragora who is essentially the same player/role, so it's a strange one.
i see. i thought you'd rate him as a starter.

i guess we'd need a starter level cm first. emre can as a khedira replacement would be nice next year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

This is what is pissing me off the most. How annoying it must be when you get to a level where you're among the best in Europe and yet move like basement dwellers in the market

If the CM signing is not good, this gotta to be the most disappointing mercato we had since Beppe took over.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He is average.Juve is among top3 clubs and biggest CL earner, Can is just like Mautidi...West Brom star signing.
Oh, so you can't explain.

I would say Juve is top 5 club. Can isn't a West Brom signing, he's not a bad player, unless Juve are West Brom level.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)