[Emirates Cup] Hamburg vs Juventus (August 3rd 2008) (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Camoranesi: «My goal shouldn't have been disallowed; it's a shame because we deserved to get a draw. We played a game of two halves today. In the first half the pace was slower, but in the second half we were persistent in trying to score and it was only at the end that we left them too much space at the back, and they were good in exploiting this with their counter-attacks».

Del Piero:
«Seeing how we played in the second half, we would've deserved a draw, especially considering that Mauro's goal should've stood. We're sorry we lost by three goals, as it's too onerous a result considering what happened on the pitch. There's always a pleasant atmosphere here in England and we can't wait to get to Manchester on Wednesday. My physical condition? I played 90 minutes for the first time, and this confirmed the good level of fitness I’ve been enjoying since I got back from holiday».

Amauri:
«We felt at ease playing with three up front, we showed we can hold up with this formation. Hamburg made us struggle today, their defenders proved to be excellent markers and it was quite a physical battle for me. I'm pleased with this experience at the Emirates Cup. Playing in stadiums such as this is useful for me in terms of gaining international experience; I hope there'll be several other chances to play games like these».

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

hamburg again Again???????????????

i hate the # 83 .The year that we lost the CL and on the same time the year i was borned

:(

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This why Juve need creative CM, RB, and pace CB

In the first half we only play Camo as creative Midfielder and we didn't have any single shoot on goal...I still don't know the policy to buy Poulsen although we already buy Ekdal who has more defensive capability too. The CM is too late to support the attack. I never seen any CM going forward in first half (typical CR tactic which is too defend)

And that as we can see we out paced by Hamburg when we been counter attack like the second goal.. In the first goal also there is no defender to race against guerrero to get the ball. I don't like how Legro played on this match.

Zebina is lack aof determination and seem lazy to defend or attack..Looks like he fear his injury will come out again if he run and play...Grygera not defending well today as the third Hamburg goal come from the right side of Juve.

This the signal that our management and CR need to go to transfer market again

The funny moment is when Molinaro get injured by Chiellini...May be Chiellini wants to play as LB again on the next match but CR might prefer Brazzo as LB & Chiellini as CB

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
About disallowed goal, it's natural for the referee to made mistakes
We have 1 goal wrongly allowed against Arsenal
And 1 goal wrongly disallowed..so it's even

What i don't like is how Juve play in Emirates Cup...
Lack of creativity on 2 matches
Being attacked all the match by Gunners U-21 and Hamburg

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
juve sucked both in defence and attack , i am disappointed for amauri since he did not score any goal with a strong team , Chimenti WTF i did not believe my eyes when i saw him with juve , i thought we sold him 2 years ago. the third goal is really strange ,why that happened ??
IMO one of the reasons for this loss is that ranieri believed that juve deserved to win against arsenal which is not true , anyway it is only a friendly and i hope we can perform better in next matches

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I didnt see the game and I just saw the highlights, I usually go "fuck Secco and Ranieri" when we play like shit, but it seems from what I saw that we were much worse than shit, so it's better for me to pretend that this game never happened

About those who were disappointed from the lack of creativity.....what the hell did you expect? the only creative midfielder that we brought this season is Gio and he's not there, so of course the creativity problem remains unsolved

Who did you think would solve that problem? the defensive Poulsen, or teenage Ekdal or baby Rossi??? come on!!!

and hey! I really admire Gio and I believe he'll have a big impact this season, but dont expect miracles from him, even Messi didn't shine in one night

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I didnt see the game and I just saw the highlights, I usually go "fuck Secco and Ranieri" when we play like shit, but it seems from what I saw that we were much worse than shit, so it's better for me to pretend that this game never happened

About those who were disappointed from the lack of creativity.....what the hell did you expect? the only creative midfielder that we brought this season is Gio and he's not there, so of course the creativity problem remains unsolved

Who did you think would solve that problem? the defensive Poulsen, or teenage Ekdal or baby Rossi??? come on!!!

and hey! I really admire Gio and I believe he'll have a big impact this season, but dont expect miracles from him, even Messi didn't shine in one night
yes lets fuck secco and ranieri...
they havent brought us to the top3 in italy again and havent achieved CL qualification

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)