[Emirates Cup] Hamburg vs Juventus (August 3rd 2008) (4 Viewers)

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I didn't watch this match becoz I was busy but after watching highlights, I felt shit. All three goals were totally our shit mistakes, so rudimentary and silly.

The first goal, what the hell did the last defender do? He ran miles far behind the back line, was he asleep? awwwwwwwwwwgggggggggg

The second one, where were all our midfielders? Where was the DMF? Hamburg has 3 to beat our 2 defenders? WTF !!

And the last one. Did all our team fall asleep, or they just simply gave up? Oh, give me a break, is it Juve?

Could someone please tell me more about what really happened? OMG !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I didn't watch this match becoz I was busy but after watching highlights, I felt shit. All three goals were totally our shit mistakes, so rudimentary and silly.

The first goal, what the hell did the last defender do? He ran miles far behind the back line, was he asleep? awwwwwwwwwwgggggggggg

The second one, where were all our midfielders? Where was the DMF? Hamburg has 3 to beat our 2 defenders? WTF !!

And the last one. Did all our team fall asleep, or they just simply gave up? Oh, give me a break, is it Juve?

Could someone please tell me more about what really happened? OMG !!!
The second was counter attack and others are silly mistakes I agree

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
first of all i would like to apologies on my posts yesterday, our team is obviously the worst team in this tournment, i may have been blinded by the win. but today it was as if we really didn't want to play this game. non of our player really ran today, the simply were just walking!!!! and i have to say on the first goal our CBs positioning was amazing!!

-Chimenti: couldn't do better than that really.
-Zebina: looked like he is 40 years old, couldn't cross the ball couldn't defend and was constant out paced.
-Legrottaglie: just couldn't deal with the pace of hamburg forwards even though i see him as the best defender today.
-Knezevic: he was asking to be subbed since the first half.
-Salihamidzic: what a nice ball control, did nothing right today.
Camoranesi:eek:ne of the better players although it was obvious that he was saving his energy for ManU game.
Poulsen: solid look a little bit lost, needs to run much more and as it is he is a third choice DM. Sissoko is much better and Zanetti.
Ekdal: looked a little bit lost, needs to improve. De jong out played him.
Rossi: back to primevera.
Del Piero: one of the worst games that i saw Dp play. some nice touches but clearly he didn't want to play today.
Amauri: did try but was actually good when he got the ball.
IQ: clearly our most inform striker.
Marchionni: did creat something for a chang
Molinaro: actually he is our best full back. really ironic

come to think that the first time we actually threaten their GK was on the 58th min talk muck about the game. we got into the game really on the 70th min and the team left as early as the 88 th min.
i want to blame CR but i really can't, it was the players who let us down. come to think that we have a CL game in less than 10 days really scare the shit out of me. with this performance Artmedia have a pretty good chance against us

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Of course we know these are just nothing less but friendlies, however, we still have to play in disciplines and show quality. But, this just disappoints us, really.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
first of all i would like to apologies on my posts yesterday, our team is obviously the worst team in this tournment, i may have been blinded by the win. but today it was as if we really didn't want to play this game. non of our player really ran today, the simply were just walking!!!! and i have to say on the first goal our CBs positioning was amazing!!

-Chimenti: couldn't do better than that really.
-Zebina: looked like he is 40 years old, couldn't cross the ball couldn't defend and was constant out paced.
-Legrottaglie: just couldn't deal with the pace of hamburg forwards even though i see him as the best defender today.
-Knezevic: he was asking to be subbed since the first half.
-Salihamidzic: what a nice ball control, did nothing right today.
Camoranesi:eek:ne of the better players although it was obvious that he was saving his energy for ManU game.
Poulsen: solid look a little bit lost, needs to run much more and as it is he is a third choice DM. Sissoko is much better and Zanetti.
Ekdal: looked a little bit lost, needs to improve. De jong out played him.
Rossi: back to primevera.
Del Piero: one of the worst games that i saw Dp play. some nice touches but clearly he didn't want to play today.
Amauri: did try but was actually good when he got the ball.
IQ: clearly our most inform striker.
Marchionni: did creat something for a chang
Molinaro: actually he is our best full back. really ironic

come to think that the first time we actually threaten their GK was on the 58th min talk muck about the game. we got into the game really on the 70th min and the team left as early as the 88 th min.
i want to blame CR but i really can't, it was the players who let us down. come to think that we have a CL game in less than 10 days really scare the shit out of me. with this performance Artmedia have a pretty good chance against us
ah come on somedays ago u all praised him and now after 1 friendly u want him to go back to the primavera... guys it is just a fucking nonsense friendly... we chance every time the starting 11 ... i don`t give a fuck if we lose 10 :0 to hamburg as long as it is a friendly... still we need a new defender

Deleted member 2609

Chimenti has always been utter tripe, get a decent deputant for that liability ASAP, yes it was a friendly but most of the team looked tired to me but we have time before our domestic league starts.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ah come on somedays ago u all praised him and now after 1 friendly u want him to go back to the primavera... guys it is just a fucking nonsense friendly... we chance every time the starting 11 ... i don`t give a fuck if we lose 10 :0 to hamburg as long as it is a friendly... still we need a new defender
i meant to protect him obviously he is too small and wont have enough space to mature

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Chiellini is seriously a dangerous player. I mean he sent cannavaro out of the euro's and again today he absalutely killed molinaro with that takle and he didn't even looked back to check on him :lol:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i know it's a friendly but i really hate to loose. :D

Jan 7, 2004
exactly, i can recall 2 time when we were owned so bad

4-0 against celta and 2-3 against man u, the game where inzaghi scored the first two goals

i hope that unlike those two games this one wont be forever burnt in my brain

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Have to admit though,I felt the squad we put out played better football and have the greater techniqual ability,than the squad that faced Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)