[Emirates Cup] Hamburg vs Juventus (August 3rd 2008) (1 Viewer)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
did you even read my post????
I don't have to read it because 90% of all the members are saying exactly the same as the one before them. 'We need this, we need that, fuck Secco idiot bla bla bla'
It was a fcking friendly and nobody gave a shit about the game. We played with Chimenti, Knezevic, Rossi, Ekdal etc. what you expect?
I guess you was thinking that Knezevic was the new Nesta and Rossi and Ekdal were Gentile and Platini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
NOT me or you, Juventus has a bad tradition

About disallowed goal, it's natural for the referee to made mistakes
We have 1 goal wrongly allowed against Arsenal
And 1 goal wrongly disallowed..so it's even

What i don't like is how Juve play in Emirates Cup...
Lack of creativity on 2 matches
Being attacked all the match by Gunners U-21 and Hamburg
+1 It's very sad, but you're right bro :(

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I don't have to read it because 90% of all the members are saying exactly the same as the one before them. 'We need this, we need that, fuck Secco idiot bla bla bla'
It was a fcking friendly and nobody gave a shit about the game. We played with Chimenti, Knezevic, Rossi, Ekdal etc. what you expect?
I guess you was thinking that Knezevic was the new Nesta and Rossi and Ekdal were Gentile and Platini.
first of all , If you didnt read it , dont quote it
If nobody gives a shit about the friendlies then why the fuck do we play them, and why do we discuss them here, and why there is a thread called " [Emirates Cup] Hamburg vs Juventus " ???????

If playing with 3 or 4 reserve players (Chimenti, Knezevic, Rossi and Ekdal) is enough to make us play like shit then we're in trouble, as for your info reserves are important!!!!

if you guess that I or any member was thinking that Knezevic is the new Nesta, that shows that you never read a single post in this forum

Finally, who the fuck are you to think that you are right and 90% of the members post just "bla bla" posts??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If nobody gives a shit about the friendlies then why the fuck do we play them, and why do we discuss them here, and why there is a thread called " [Emirates Cup] Hamburg vs Juventus " ???????

If playing with 3 or 4 reserve players (Chimenti, Knezevic, Rossi and Ekdal) is enough to make us play like shit then we're in trouble, as for your info reserves are important!!!!

if you guess that I or any member was thinking that Knezevic is the new Nesta, that shows that you never read a single post in this forum

Finally, who the fuck are you to think that you are right and 90% of the members post just "bla bla" posts??

So if friendlies do mean something why is it when we win "it is just a friendly" and when we lose "we are doomed"?

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006

Because I can see with my own eyes what everyone posts. Yaaay, lets all cry, we lost from HSV!
I really couldn't care less dude. A friendly is supposed to be a test, not a CL final.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
So if friendlies do mean something why is it when we win "it is just a friendly" and when we lose "we are doomed"?
because in friendlies we try our players and tactics, we test our team against others to know whether we are ready for the new season or not and, work on our problems (like creativity and defense from which we suffered last season) or make sure that we solved them

So playing bad and winning by an offside goal isn't good news, because winning won't add anything, what really matters is how we played, of course beating a team like Man U will be great, but playing on the same level as theirs is what really matters to me as a fan

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
squad depth? maybe the reason was they spent the whole budget on Tiago and Almiron, plus Iaquinta who is a great player but kept at the bench all the time? We had good enough squad and budget to make the top 3, so no! That wasn't a big achievement!

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Because I can see with my own eyes what everyone posts. Yaaay, lets all cry, we lost from HSV!
I really couldn't care less dude. A friendly is supposed to be a test, not a CL final.
and did you like what you saw??? we're pissed because we played like shit against hamburg not because we lost, the goals they scored were really easy and from terrible defensive mistakes, the third goal is really painful to watch.......got me??

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
squad depth? maybe the reason was they spent the whole budget on Tiago and Almiron, plus Iaquinta who is a great player but kept at the bench all the time? We had good enough squad and budget to make the top 3, so no! That wasn't a big achievement!
Tiago and Almiron were considered as first team players. They failed, so there goes your depth. Our squad wasn't just as good as you make it out. We were unlucky that Andrade got injured and that Legro had a good season. Inter, Milan, Roma and maybe even Fiorentina had a better squad than us.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
and did you like what you saw??? we're pissed because we played like shit against hamburg not because we lost, the goals they scored were really easy and from terrible defensive mistakes, the third goal is really painful to watch.......got me??
I'm not saying I'm happy with the display but you guys are taking it too far. Where were you when we won 1-2 from Inter in Milan? Was you screaming fuck Secco and Ranieri then? NO
Just shut your mouth, you cannot expect us to play world class football with half a 2nd squad. They barely know eachother, they have to get used to eachother.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We were unlucky that Legrotaglie had a good season? and Fiorentina had a better squad than us? :howler: I think I will stop reading your posts from now..

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
We were unlucky that Legrotaglie had a good season? and Fiorentina had a better squad than us? :howler: I think I will stop reading your posts from now..
You're ignorant. And stupid because I said we were unlucky to lose Andrade and lucky that Legro played good. If you think that we had the best squad in Italy then shoot yourself. Too bad Juve lets you down so often isn't it? We are the best but only finish 3rd.
Seems like I get it know, some of you are over excited and the only thing you end up with is dissapointment.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I'm not saying I'm happy with the display but you guys are taking it too far. Where were you when we won 1-2 from Inter in Milan? Was you screaming fuck Secco and Ranieri then? NO
Just shut your mouth, you cannot expect us to play world class football with half a 2nd squad. They barely know eachother, they have to get used to eachother.
I just dont know why you keep returning to "Fuck Ranieri and Secco" issue, of course I wasn't screaming Fuck Ranieri when we beat inter you retard, but I didn't come up with Ranieri >>> Lippi posts either

If you think that Qualifying to CL is a big deal for Juve, then you're mixing us with Udinese or something

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Tiago and Almiron were considered as first team players. They failed, so there goes your depth. Our squad wasn't just as good as you make it out. We were unlucky that Andrade got injured and that Legro had a good season. Inter, Milan, Roma and maybe even Fiorentina had a better squad than us.
You're ignorant. And stupid because I said we were unlucky to lose Andrade and lucky that Legro played good. If you think that we had the best squad in Italy then shoot yourself. Too bad Juve lets you down so often isn't it? We are the best but only finish 3rd.
Seems like I get it know, some of you are over excited and the only thing you end up with is dissapointment.
No You didnt, at least read you OWN posts, or maybe you consider yourself from the "bla bla" posters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)