Emerson to Juventus??? (4 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
After the job he did with Monaco, I think Morientes will be too expensive for Juve. Unless we make part exchange (rumours said Thuram would be part of the deal...).

So Gilardino is more likely to come than Morientes. Don't forget The Spaniard is still owned by Real...

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

:confused:

I don't know about you, but i don't consider a 26 year old player old.

Morientes has it all, skills on the ball, header, finishing skills very experienced but young at the same time.
he is NOT 26... he is 28!!!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
[ originally posted by A_LAcki ]

Well, Davids and Zidane is a very bad example. Davids played winger and Zidane was the man behind two strikers. Emerson and Maresca would pair in midfield, and I don't think that Emerson makes that much defensive work. At least nit that much like Tacchinardi. We have to solve our defensive problems. Creativity and scoring goals is not our problem. We have to find someone who can support the defense. Emerson isn't that player!
Alright then, Deschamps and Zidane. Yes Zidane operated further up the pitch but he was still a centre midfielder.

I don't understand people's confusion over Emerson, he usually sits in front of the defence and is a defensive midfielder - just like Tacchi. He may have scored a couple of goals relatively recently but that doesn't mean he's an 'offensive' midfielder. Jeez, even Tacchi pops the odd goal in every now and then.

Madrid want Emerson as a long overdue replacement for Makelele, who is also a defensive midfielder, therefore suggesting that is Emerson's role too.

I don't know about you, but creativity and scoring goals is very much a problem we have. I said this last season after the CL final and it's the same today. If you look at the figures (which I'm sure one of you will begin quoting at me) then maybe Juve has scored a lot of goals - but I am talking about Juve's lack of creativity against the big teams. Against Milan, Roma, Deportivo, Inter....Juve could not create at all and never looked like scoring. This needs addressing urgently!

They are capable of scoring lots of goals against the smaller teams which boosts our goals scored ratio, and makes it look like our attack is doing fine but it isn't.

Moggi and lippi did the same thing last year, they looked at the fact that they had won the scudetto and got to the final of the CL and said no changes were needed. That was just looking at the facts on paper and drawing a simple conclusion and burying their heads in the sand to the problems that were emerging. Juve were extremely lucky last season! Their performances were pretty poor (on the most part) and their attack was extremely limited. This season has been exactly the same!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Toledo ] ++
We don`t need Emerson,he is not that good,and morientes also.When we could get Mancini he would be great.
regarding morientes although i think he is good , but as you say gilardino is younger. but for emerson i think we need him to replace davids , we need someone like him , neither tach or appia can do his job.

Toledo

May 14, 2004
Is it posible that Davids comes back to Juve,or has he already signed a contract with another club.He was great,a real fighter that is what we need.

May 4, 2004
Is it posible that Davids comes back to Juve ,or has he already signed a contract with another club.He was great,a real fighter that is what we need.
i REALLY DONT see that happenin'...!

and i rather see emerson at juve then davids... he (davids) wanted to leave us, and now let him go to hell!

Toledo

May 14, 2004
Emerson is not 1/2 of Davids.Look at Roma he doesnt play any important role.Roma is in fact Mancini-Cassano-Totti.Emerson is a lady,not a fighter.And who will buy him?Offcourse Real,while of their false strategy.Their team is full of ladies,thats why they are so bad.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Roma is Samuel-Emerson-Totti.

That is why it is so funny they are selling 2 of their best players.
Maybe they will sell all of them... The scary thing is that if they sell all of them, they can afford to buy Mexes... That would be waste...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

Alright then, Deschamps and Zidane. Yes Zidane operated further up the pitch but he was still a centre midfielder.

I don't understand people's confusion over Emerson, he usually sits in front of the defence and is a defensive midfielder - just like Tacchi. He may have scored a couple of goals relatively recently but that doesn't mean he's an 'offensive' midfielder. Jeez, even Tacchi pops the odd goal in every now and then.

Madrid want Emerson as a long overdue replacement for Makelele, who is also a defensive midfielder, therefore suggesting that is Emerson's role too.

I don't know about you, but creativity and scoring goals is very much a problem we have. I said this last season after the CL final and it's the same today. If you look at the figures (which I'm sure one of you will begin quoting at me) then maybe Juve has scored a lot of goals - but I am talking about Juve's lack of creativity against the big teams. Against Milan, Roma, Deportivo, Inter....Juve could not create at all and never looked like scoring. This needs addressing urgently!

They are capable of scoring lots of goals against the smaller teams which boosts our goals scored ratio, and makes it look like our attack is doing fine but it isn't.

Moggi and lippi did the same thing last year, they looked at the fact that they had won the scudetto and got to the final of the CL and said no changes were needed. That was just looking at the facts on paper and drawing a simple conclusion and burying their heads in the sand to the problems that were emerging. Juve were extremely lucky last season! Their performances were pretty poor (on the most part) and their attack was extremely limited. This season has been exactly the same!
Emerson is IMO a very good player, but I think Chelsea will get him, even if I would welcome him. My ppoint is, that I think that Tacchi is a very good player, and I would always give him a starting role in my team, as he is a fighter in midfield, who is always needed. Emerson and Maresca would be IMO way too offensive, but I would welcome it, if any coach would play them together.
Our biggest problem this year were the injuries. Most of our key players were injured when we had important games. Creativity wasn't the problem. We have Nedved, Zambrotta, Del Piero, Maresca, Camoranesi who are very creative. Just because not all of them make any fancy trick or dribbling, doesn't mean that they are not creative. With passes you are creative and all of the mentioned players are great passers. Just add a good man for the right side and we are very creative!

May 4, 2004
Emerson is not 1/2 of Davids.Look at Roma he doesnt play any important role.Roma is in fact Mancini-Cassano-Totti.Emerson is a lady,not a fighter.And who will buy him?Offcourse Real,while of their false strategy.Their team is full of ladies,thats why they are so bad.

HMMMMMMMMMM no Juve will get emerson, w8 and see, remember that i said this, JUVE WILL BUY EMERSON!!!

btw, roma is Totti,Emerson,Samuel... NOT CASSANO AND MANCINI!!!!

Toledo

May 14, 2004
Have you ever watched how Roma plays?They could set up Chivu instead of Samuel and De Rossi for Emerson,and everything would work good if not better as before.But without Cassano and Mancini they wouldnt shoot half goals as they do now.Compare Mancini and Emerson and you will see that Mancini is as twice good as Emerson,look how many goals has he scored and how many asists has he given,and he has great technique and is also really really fast.

Mar 14, 2004

Its your fifth post and a first stupid one. Do you think that Totti & Cassano score goals just becuz they are good by themselves? Man....take a look who is a first choice at DM position in World Champions team Brazil.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only think I can suggest is that you search for calciomercato through google and view them translate it.

Or, for a nominal fee, I could translate it for you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)