Emerson to Juventus??? (9 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I would love to see him in our mid, but still I don't really think we can get him! Chelsea will snub him under our noses. You will see, on Sunday at 11 pm, they will fax a perfect offer for Emerson. I really see that happen!
It almost sounds like you WANT that to happen so Juve will still field Tacchinardi :D.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Emerson will go to Chelsea if he is only interested in the money.

I hope this isn't the case with him, he has said money isn't what motivates him.

If this is the case, 99% of players would choose Juve over Chelsea, because of their history and tradition, reputation and because they are historically the greatest club in Italy.

Chelsea will only beat Juve to players if they offer stupid amounts of cash (which unfortunately they seem to do) and the player is prepared to take the money over the prestige of playing for Juve.

I don't think Emerson will do this, his comments in the press do seem to suggest that he would want to go to Juve and is trying to prepare the Roma fans for such a move.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Emerson will go to Chelsea if he is only interested in the money.

I hope this isn't the case with him, he has said money isn't what motivates him.

If this is the case, 99% of players would choose Juve over Chelsea, because of their history and tradition, reputation and because they are historically the greatest club in Italy.

Chelsea will only beat Juve to players if they offer stupid amounts of cash (which unfortunately they seem to do) and the player is prepared to take the money over the prestige of playing for Juve.

I don't think Emerson will do this, his comments in the press do seem to suggest that he would want to go to Juve and is trying to prepare the Roma fans for such a move.
If he is not interested in money he would not go to Juventus either.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
why not?
First of all it can only be money that can move him from Roma to the rivals Juventus.
Roma is today a much better and I'm sure funnier team to play in.
It's not like you dream about entering the sterile Delle Alpi a cold day with a couple of thousand "visitors" when you have been used to have 80.000 colourfull and screaming Romanistas supporting you.
If it's not the money then what on earth could it be?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

First of all it can only be money that can move him from Roma to the rivals Juventus.
It's not like you dream about entering the sterile Delle Alpi a cold day with a couple of thousand "visitors" when you have been used to have 80.000 colourfull and screaming Romanistas supporting you.
That's a load of horse sh*t. Roma does not have the credentials Juve does, and if Emerson ever wants to win anything again, he will come to Juve. He will come to Juve to WIN.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

he isn't coming to juventus for fans, and it definitely won't be the number of fans at delle alpi to decide emerson's coming here, b/c the fans won't give him the money.

and as andrea said (god this is third time i agree with you today :D), he will come to juve to win.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

he isn't coming to juventus for fans, and it definitely won't be the number of fans at delle alpi to decide emerson's coming here, b/c the fans won't give him the money.

and as andrea said (god this is third time i agree with you today :D), he will come to juve to win.
Yeah, you better agree with me boy. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Emerson will go to juve for 3 reasons:

1. Better money then rome
2. Higher prestige then rome..more chance to win a trophy
3. He will almost be guarantueed a starting place.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Yeah, you better agree with me boy. :D

haha, i will :)

btw,

Roma want Udinese's Pizarro as Emerson replacement

AS Roma are sending out feelers to find a readymade replacement for midfielder Emerson.
The Brazilian international is being chased by Juventus and Real Madrid, among several clubs, and will be sold by Roma over the summer.

Roma chief Franco Baldini is already sounding out potential replacements, with Udinese's David Pizarro and Inter Milan midfielder Cristiano Zanetti topping his shortlist.

Chievo Verona's Simone Perrotta is a player Roma coach Fabio Capello admires, along with Brescia's Matuzalem.

it seems like emerson is ours as roma is looking for his replacement ;).

Mar 14, 2004

Jeeeeeeez........:eek:

..............BULL-The fukkin-SHYTEEEEEEEEEEEE man!!!! :D

Plz tell me,PLZZZZZZZZ what drugs do you take and can you send it to my adress so i can halucinate that way too? :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

That's a load of horse sh*t. Roma does not have the credentials Juve does, and if Emerson ever wants to win anything again, he will come to Juve. He will come to Juve to WIN.
If he actually goes to Juve to win, I feel sorry for him. Roma is the future. They have a bunch of talented players with Cassano as the top combined with a solid defence and the best playmaker in the world. They have a great team with great potential that would do big things next season. Emerson was an important piece in this machine and without him I'm not so sure they will make those results.

Juventus does not have a solid defence to say the least, 30+ guys who can't run and who make stupid mistakes every game. Our attack has big salaries but nothing more. I can' come up with a single player who is a future star in our squad. We might have had the best midfielder in the world but not anymore. The only player who showed some star quality this season was the always so reliable and fantastic Gianluca Zambrotta.

Emerson is just stupid if he leaves now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)