Emerson to Juventus??? (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Its your fifth post and a first stupid one. Do you think that Totti & Cassano score goals just becuz they are good by themselves? Man....take a look who is a first choice at DM position in World Champions team Brazil.
Didn't Emerson miss the World Cup 2002 due to a training injury? Jeezus, they have so much depth it ain't even funny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Didn't Emerson miss the World Cup 2002 due to a training injury? Jeezus, they have so much depth it ain't even funny.
Not at the back though. They're the Real Madrid of national teams. I'd love to see what they would do if they lost Lucio and another defender to injury.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=titolone

Common Itals....translate what that bastard says......
And.....does calciomercato.com have a english version of site and that isnt tribalfootball.com :D
The main thing that he said,
he was asked about Emerson to Juve,and he answered:
"I would not be astonish as in today's soccer everything can happen".
That's the main idea.
Sounds great.:cool:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Kind of funny, he tried to be goalkeeper at the end of the training and landed sideways or something. :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Kind of funny, he tried to be goalkeeper at the end of the training and landed sideways or something. :)
Yeah,i hope if he joins us,he will play just where he needs to...:D:cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Not at the back though. They're the Real Madrid of national teams. I'd love to see what they would do if they lost Lucio and another defender to injury.
Well that's true, but every time you look around there are new Brazilian players turning up in the spot light, for example defender Alex.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
His next destination will be decided tomorrow
He will join one of the followings:
Juve
Real
Chelsea
Tommorow?or Monday?
I see him join Either Chelsea or Juve.
Hope we get him!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

Yeah,i hope if he joins us,he will play just where he needs to...:D:cool:
It was the coach's fault actually. Iirc he put Emerson in goal during a training session and he fell awkwardly, dislocating his shoulder or something like that.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
His next destination will be decided tomorrow
He will join one of the followings:
Juve
Real
Chelsea
Is it defintite that he is going to move?
and what for?

I'm totally off the hook on this one as you can see. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Roma doesn't want to risk him being a Davids-case and lose him next year for free.
Also because of their financial situation. As you guys probably know, Roma need to sell a big name player or two, and seeing as they are keen on keeping captain Totti, Samuel and Emerson are expected to depart.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Ah, good. I think Emerson is one of the best replacements for Davids.
Agreed. We need more players of the Emerson ilk; good two-way players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Emerson could add even more attacking flair than Davids. From what I have seen of him, Emerson seems to have some playmaking ability, which could really help our midfield, especially Tacchinardi. Like I have said before, I call Emerson a creative midfield destroyer, and there are only two of them in the world, namely Davids and Emerson. Emerson is the perfect, and only replacement for Davids IMO.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Losing Davids hurts alot, but Emerson is definitely one of the few players capable of replacing him to good effect.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Losing Davids hurts alot, but Emerson is definitely one of the few players capable of replacing him to good effect.
I would love to see him in our mid, but still I don't really think we can get him! Chelsea will snub him under our noses. You will see, on Sunday at 11 pm, they will fax a perfect offer for Emerson. I really see that happen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)