Emerson: no serie B (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
koss said:
Here say at least we did not fell this one with Arsenal.
I was wondering what will Patrick Vieira explains if he moves to Bernabeu as well:
"Listen guys, I was chasing the CL Cup for 10 years with arsenal, ended up chasing it in serie A with Juve, just to be beaten by the very same team I was serving before, ending in Seria(B-C1) so I can fulfill my dream and play in Real M for many happy years."
Puma will not be explaining anything -he can not speak foreign languages :) :)
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Why do u guys say BYE puma and stuff.. He never said he will leave our club if we stay in Serie A... If you want to say bye, then go ahead say it to Trezeguet, Vieria, Zlatan, Nedved, Zambrotta, Buffon, Thuram etc... aswell.... because they will ALL leave if we go down to serie b..:!!! So stop saying Bye puma we dont need you.. He might stay if the club dosent get relegated...!

Sep 1, 2002
For god's sake, how easy it is for us to critisise these men for wanting to achive the best for themselves. I can honestly say that given the enviable and unenviable chance to be in their position I would be also confused and worried over my future.
A footballer has a relatively short career, and being at the top of their trade, by it's very nature means they are ultra competative, wanting to win glory and fame and honours. Many of these men are no-longer at the begiining of the careers and are seeking to do, just as we all do, the best for themselves and families.

If, and it does seem ever more likely, we are to go down, then it will be time for young and hungry for stardom players to begin the rejuvination of our once glorious and soon to be even more glorious club.

Lets take our name and be just that a team Juventus.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Exactly bianconero. Emerson is a football player in the first place. He wants to get the best out of his carreer, he does not want to waste his prime in Serie B. It's perfectly understandable.

el_pajaco

Dec 19, 2005
http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=225953#225953

I invite everyone who cares about Juve !!

At JuvePoland there is a special petition to FIGC boss Francesco Saverio Borrelli who will pass a sentence about Juve future….

With our Italian friends, we collect Juve fans support for a letter in which we ask for just sentence.. not a sentence in which the only one club that is guilty is Juventus, but a sentence that punish all club that are guilty !!

The only thing you have to do is to click that link above and:

1. You have to click the “rejstracja” in the right corner,
2. than “Zgadzam się na te warunki”
3. and register :)
4. after completing.. the last thing:
5. but VERY IMPORTANT !!
6. You have to put a words “I support” and your name, surname, city you live, coutry (If you are not Pole !!)

There is just 24 hours left !! SO HELP JUVENTUS !!

We already have 1000 signatures from Poland !!

pantat

Nov 18, 2005
bianconero said:
For god's sake, how easy it is for us to critisise these men for wanting to achive the best for themselves. I can honestly say that given the enviable and unenviable chance to be in their position I would be also confused and worried over my future.
A footballer has a relatively short career, and being at the top of their trade, by it's very nature means they are ultra competative, wanting to win glory and fame and honours. Many of these men are no-longer at the begiining of the careers and are seeking to do, just as we all do, the best for themselves and families.

If, and it does seem ever more likely, we are to go down, then it will be time for young and hungry for stardom players to begin the rejuvination of our once glorious and soon to be even more glorious club.

Lets take our name and be just that a team Juventus.
Precisely. :tup:

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
sell zebin and Emerson to salzburg, they are taking everything...
Man I would love to see thsoe two guys leave, we don´t need thme in seria b nor seria a. Get some younger guys in who run and fight for Juve !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)