Emerson: no serie B (5 Viewers)

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
mcrae said:
what amazing performances are you talking about?against Regina,Mesina and Lecce?in the matches that mattered the most(C.L.) he was nowhere to be seen...
well said rae :) he was supposed to play good and help Juve in qualifying to Cl final.
bullshiting. Tacchi was better and Capello let him go to Villareal :(

BTW i smell some romanista in here =D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
15 M is good money.....!!! go to hell, Puma
Blasi and Giannicheda in central midfield!!!

ok lets not take it that far........emerson needs to go but blasi and giannicheda can stay right where they are

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Guys, its okay to say that a player is a true juventino if they stay with us even in serie b.. but dont call players that dont wanna play in serie b for traitors and stuff... there are not many players that wanna play in serie b and we have to accept that...
Exactly. Exactly. One more time, exactly.

There seem to be a lot of childish people out here. So you're going to hate a 30 year old world class player who has 2-3 years at the top left at most because he doesn't want to play in Serie B for one or more seasons? Club loyalty is a wonderful thing but that doesn't mean that everyone who aren't like that are traitors. That is shortsighted, childish and plain dumb. No offense.

Zambrotta and Emerson have busted their asses off for this club and I'm sure they have a lot of positive feelings for the club. However, expecting our last season's team to stay intact if we're demoted to Serie B is foolish. Besides, if demoted Juve must cut back wages.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Yeah...Players like Emerson and Vieira, we bought them as a STAR.
Juve didn't the one that make them a star. They are not Juventus star.
We will miss them, but we will get their replacement.

Still hope Juve's still in Seri-A and they stayed.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
jussiut said:
Exactly. Exactly. One more time, exactly.

There seem to be a lot of childish people out here. So you're going to hate a 30 year old world class player who has 2-3 years at the top left at most because he doesn't want to play in Serie B for one or more seasons? Club loyalty is a wonderful thing but that doesn't mean that everyone who aren't like that are traitors. That is shortsighted, childish and plain dumb. No offense.

Zambrotta and Emerson have busted their asses off for this club and I'm sure they have a lot of positive feelings for the club. However, expecting our last season's team to stay intact if we're demoted to Serie B is foolish. Besides, if demoted Juve must cut back wages.
maybe calling them traitors when you think about their careers is not exactly right,but i dont think emerson has 'busted' his ass for juventus.he's only been here for 2 years.

the annoying part is that they want to leave the club even before the final verdict is made.i mean,cant they wait for the final decision and THEN come out with their statements?

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
axlrose85 said:
maybe calling them traitors when you think about their careers is not exactly right,but i dont think emerson has 'busted' his ass for juventus.he's only been here for 2 years.

the annoying part is that they want to leave the club even before the final verdict is made.i mean,cant they wait for the final decision and THEN come out with their statements?
Two years is two scudetti and over 100 hundred games. He has played in the best way he could the whole time so yes, I'd call that "busting your ass off". I don't think there's a definitive timeline when a player has done enough for the club. We all hailed him as one of the best players we had and I don't think we have a reason to hate him at all. Like Nico said, he was a star when he came and he is one if he leaves.

Maybe you're reading too much into the newspaper stories. I read Emerson's quote about leaving if Juve are demoted and all he said is that he must consider all the facts and ponder the situation. That's all! Is that so bad? Who wouldn't ponder the situation in the current circumstances? Don't trust the headlines, he has never said he will leave no matter what. Same with Zambrotta. When they were asked what they're going to do next season they have just answered that they have to wait and see. I believe that's common sense, not an action of a traitor.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
But what about Canna he was a star,before he came in Juve, he played for us 2 seasons(just as Emerson) and he wants to stay with us.How do you explain that?

Canna simply has some feelings that's it,and Ibrahimovic could play 10 seasons for us and win everything but he would still act the same way because he is a different type of person.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
giovanotti said:
But what about Canna he was a star,before he came in Juve, he played for us 2 seasons(just as Emerson) and he wants to stay with us.How do you explain that?

Canna simply has some feelings that's it,and Ibrahimovic could play 10 seasons for us and win everything but he would still act the same way because he is a different type of person.
Cannavaro is an amazing exception. That doesn't mean that everyone who aren't like him are traitors. All I'm saying is that Emerson isn't a disgrace and doesn't dishonor the club when mentioning that he must consider staying with Juve if Juve are demoted to B.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
allessandro said:
any player who doesn't stay is simply a traitor
That's bull.

I'm not a Juve fan but if Malmö FF ever will be in the same situation(Not going to happen) i would only blame certain players for not staying with us, The players who has been with the team for a very long time and has grown strong into the hearts of the fans.

Out of your forwards i would only call Del Piero a traitor if he leaves.(if i was a juve fan) Mutu, Zlatan and Zalayeta gets a pass in my book because two of them has only been Juventini for two years and the other one hardly never gets to play. Also Mutu isn't even in the starting line up, and Zlatan has been booed for the last three months if i'm not mistaken. How can you blame any of them for wanting to leave? Of course if they go to a rival team then i would feel free to call them whatever i want.

Trezeguet is another matter because he's been with the tweam for five seasons and is the highest foreign top scorer ever, so he has a strong attachement to the fans, but then again, he's not getting very much love from the fans(compared to others) and he is rumered to be sold ever season.

Another thing, before you start calling players traitors when or if they get sold take a moment to consider this.

If Juve does get relegated the club will lose aprox 3 billion dollars(don't quote me), that's no chump change and the club will be forced to sell some of it's star players because if they don't that will mean the end to Juventus FC.

How is a player going to say no if the club asks him to sign for another team because they can't afford him anymore? Stay where the management "doesn't want him"? Imo too much emphasis is being put on which players will or won't stay, and who is a traitor and who isn't, instead you should be focusing on how to clean up your club to make it honarable once more.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
jussiut said:
Cannavaro is an amazing exception. That doesn't mean that everyone who aren't like him are traitors. All I'm saying is that Emerson isn't a disgrace and doesn't dishonor the club when mentioning that he must consider staying with Juve if Juve are demoted to B.
I didn't say that Emesrson or anyone else is a traitor,but I would like to get rid of those guys even if we stay in Seria A ,because they don't play with heart,and only the guy who has a special feelings for the club can give 100% all the time...others must be stimulated with large amounts of the money.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
giovanotti said:
I didn't say that Emesrson or anyone else is a traitor,but I would like to get rid of those guys even if we stay in Seria A ,because they don't play with heart,and only the guy who has a special feelings for the club can give 100% all the time...others must be stimulated with large amounts of the money.
Well, I disagree. I'm absolutely sure Emerson has done everything he has been able to for the club. That's called professionalism, not all players can be club loyal to the death. It'd be nice of course but totally impossible and even insignificant. Like I said, Emerson has served the club well and you can't find a better midfielder than him who would commit himself forever to Juve.

I completely agree with Stickyicky. Very well put.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
After all, if he goes down with us to B, then he might not have a chance to get back to the NT after all, he is being tipped to become the NT captain after Cafu. And with how many skilfull players Brazil has, it would be the best choice.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Its people like him that i really want out of our club! Where is he when we need him? He wants out?????? Leave now then before our future is resolved.

Nov 1, 2002
if its true then its a shame because everytime a team play badly the players themsevles ask the fans to support them and now that juve have doubt about thier future in serie A everybody want to go out so players who ask to go out is not loyal they are liers and only want money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)