Emerson: no serie B (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may26d.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson rejects Plan B Friday 26 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson has told Juventus that he has no intention of playing his football in Serie B next season.

The Italian champions could find themselves demoted to the Second Division in the summer if they are found guilty of alleged sporting fraud.

While Alex Del Piero, Fabio Cannavaro, Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni have indicated that they are ready to stay, the Brazilian isn’t so sure.

“To talk now would be a little premature,” he said from Brazil’s World Cup training base in Switzerland.

“No player would like to play in Serie B and I’m no exception,” he underlined.

“I still have two years left on my contract and I’ll just have to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks before making any further comment.”

There will certainly be no shortage of suitors for the former Bayer Leverkusen ace who is undoubtedly one of the world’s top players.

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti admitted earlier this week that he would welcome his proposed summer arrival with open arms.

Inter, Real Madrid and Barcelona are other clubs who have been paired with the international should he quit the Old Lady.

Juventus, who netted him for around £8m from Roma two years ago, would now want around £15m for him.

guess this is expected

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i know...we must sell him..i never liked that guy and i will hate as much i do right now.....hey puma boy learn something from DP, FC and marchionni...forza juve

OP
Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    same goes for zlatan, there is no way he would stay, and i dont think vieira would either

Revan

May 24, 2006
    can't say anyone will blame him. he's in his prime years, has a few years left. he wants to win as much as he can. great player, i'd have no grudges against him, or anyone if we get demoted.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Maybe Emerson is in his prime, but remeber Batistuta when he played for Fiorentina in Serie B, Batistuta in that time also had thousand offers even from Juve but he opted to stay...

poljak

May 26, 2006
    i hate that guys becose they are materialist . its all about the money . aaaaahhhhhhhhh. show a iltle love for the team . be a juventino:agree:

Revan

May 24, 2006
    goggo said:
    Maybe Emerson is in his prime, but remeber Batistuta when he played for Fiorentina in Serie B, Batistuta in that time also had thousand offers even from Juve but he opted to stay...
    emerson was always far from the "loyal" type.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Emerson was, is and always will be a mercenary. Therefore everyone will have forgotten all about him in 10 years time. It's a choice you make I guess.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    if he wants to leave.lsell him.regardless of how "No player would like to play in Serie B and I’m no exception" as he so aptly put.id lose respect for him if he does leave infact.

cant these players wait until there is some sort of clear indication of wether we will be demoted or not and THEN make press releases saying that they'll leave?

first zlatan.now emerson.both of them have seeminly wet their pants as soon as juventus faced the possibly of being demoted.

and off topic : that's a hot chick in seven's avatar.whoever she is:D

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    axlrose85 said:
    if he wants to leave.lsell him.regardless of how "No player would like to play in Serie B and I’m no exception" as he so aptly put.id lose respect for him if he does leave infact.

cant these players wait until there is some sort of clear indication of wether we will be demoted or not and THEN make press releases saying that they'll leave?

first zlatan.now emerson.both of them have seeminly wet their pants as soon as juventus faced the possibly of being demoted.

and off topic : that's a hot chick in seven's avatar.whoever she is:D
    You are right. it is not very clever to say that he wants to leave if we go to serie B. if we stay in serie A and Emerson stays I think the fans will remember who were the first players that said that they would leave and this players will have a hard time. But they deserve this hard time. I want players playing for juventus that love the club or are loyal to the club. I know that in modern football money is the most important thing but somehow it is really nice to hear that players like del piero or cannavaro are loyal to the club.
    It does not surprise me that Zlatan`s agent is one of the first who says that Zlatan would leave and that Emerson would also leave.
    I am happy that our italian players are more loyal. They grew up with juventus and know what an honour it is to play for juventus.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    How about we have a sticky called the "Wall of shame" and whoever is banned goes on it and the rest of us can point and laugh and we'd perform executions. I'm sure all the twisted mods will love this idea!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)