Emerson: no serie B (3 Viewers)

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
giovanotti said:
I didn't say that Emesrson or anyone else is a traitor,but I would like to get rid of those guys even if we stay in Seria A ,because they don't play with heart,and only the guy who has a special feelings for the club can give 100% all the time...others must be stimulated with large amounts of the money.
I agree with you..
becos' things have changed, and i believe that it was hard for them to decide it too..
they still have this *bright career opportunity* and it's not that they didn't love Juventus..

But, again, it's a Choice they have made... i respect it.. :cool:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Originally Posted by giovanotti
I didn't say that Emesrson or anyone else is a traitor,but I would like to get rid of those guys even if we stay in Seria A ,because they don't play with heart,and only the guy who has a special feelings for the club can give 100% all the time...others must be stimulated with large amounts of the money.
although we all would like to have many players who would play from their heart for the team but that would be hard these days. Even at these times, there could be some different reasons why any player would stay.
Anyway lets hope that at least some of these players have some love of the club, this would give them some extra grit to push themselves harder on the field.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Emerson: I hope I left a good memory for Juve fans
Tuesday, Sep 5, 2006

The Brazilian midfielder, Emerson, after leaving Juve to Real Madrid with his coach Capello and his teammate Cannavaro, spoke to Tuttosport about his decision of leaving Juve.

Next are some of his words regarding this issue:

"It displeases me, but Serie B does not satisfy me"

"I hope that I have left a good memory to the fans. We deserved the two scudettos".

"The last club inevitably remains inside my heart, even if in Rome I stayed for four years , while in Turin I spent only two. But they were such intense and unforgettable".

"We won the two scudettos on the field. I know how much I sweat, how much we served to reach certain results. I say that, as a whole, Juve was always superior".

"I have large admiration for those players who remained in Turin, but I really was not capable to play without a large objective to achieve".

"I want to throw a greeting to the bianconeri fans. The day when I left Juve, I have stopped to talk with the president, because I wanted really to express my thanks for the two years with Juve. I knew an exemplary society, of which I am proud to have made part. I hope that the fans will think of me by the next sentence: "Emerson did a good work"."

TuttoSport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice words for a "mercenary"... good luck emo, you did do a good job. ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Out of all those who talked bull crap, Emerson actually spoke very nice words. And we titled him as a mercenary.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jeeks said:
Out of all those who talked bull crap, Emerson actually spoke very nice words. And we titled him as a mercenary.
exactly. out of all who left and spoke about their departure i get the feeling emerson was the most honest one. very nice words.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Jem83 said:
He is a mercenary but indeed these were nice words :agree:

:nerd:

We all knew coming in that he was a mercenary but it's nice to see that he had good words for us.

Now zlatan that piece of sh1t he can rot in hell which is known as inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)