Emerson: no serie B (6 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Juve_26 said:
if its true then its a shame because everytime a team play badly the players themsevles ask the fans to support them and now that juve have doubt about thier future in serie A everybody want to go out so players who ask to go out is not loyal they are liers and only want money
Has he said he wants to get out? Please, read the actual quote before starting an irrational crusade against someone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its not suprising to know emerson would be the first to reflect on our predicament out of all the players. Its funny how the situation worries him so much that his actually talking to the press about it. Emerson isnt a player who talks too much to the press but certainly didnt take time to show his resentment of serie B. To be honest professional or not I would say such players are only here for the money. He f**ked up Roma and nows his turn to do us, although maybe not on the same scale. Ive always said ive never liked him as a player and in a way im glad he may be leaving us, if we survive and stay in serie A somehow then to be honest emerson spoke too early for his own good and should be sold anyway. This comes to show the kind of players capello really loves. A bunch of "professionals" same may say but I prefer "rotten money and glory scavengers".

il kabtin

May 31, 2006
now we know who's loyal and who's not ! and apparently the italians ( del piero, cannavaro, zambrotta ) are staying but all the other internationals like nedved, emerson are leaving.

del piero, cannavaro, zambrotta is all we need, im just waiting for Buffon if he's staying or not

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I think it's stupid to bash the players when it's the club that's what's wrong with. Being a player is very different than being a fan. A fan never leaves his club, but for a footballer, playing football is his job. Think about that and understand the consequenses for playing in a Serie B team when you should be playing in a Serie A team. All of our players have come from other teams and new players will come, that's football.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Akerman said:
I think it's stupid to bash the players when it's the club that's what's wrong with. Being a player is very different than being a fan. A fan never leaves his club, but for a footballer, playing football is his job. Think about that and understand the consequenses for playing in a Serie B team when you should be playing in a Serie A team. All of our players have come from other teams and new players will come, that's football.
Akerman, thank you. Finally someone agrees with me.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Emerson ready for Real Madrid Wednesday 31 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson admits he is happy with the rumours of a Real Madrid offer, as the midfielder is increasingly likely to leave Juventus.

“It pleases me to hear that Real Madrid are interested, but it’s not something we can finalise now,” he said from the Brazilian World Cup training camp.

“Before we can do anything about it, we have to wait and see what happens to my team.”

This is not the first time that Emerson has been linked with the Spaniards, as he rejected a move to the Bernabeu when he was still at Roma so that he could join Juve.

However, 'Puma’ has been increasingly likely to leave Turin with the Calciopoli scandal threatening to demote the team to Serie B.

“When I was on the field with Juventus, I saw nothing anomalous. This whole affair is very sad for us players, because people are fuelling doubts and suspicions on everything we’ve done, from the training ground to the pitch. We did our jobs and earned the Scudetto.”

Real Madrid are eager to take advantage of a potential clear-out at Juve if they are relegated, as they have been linked with Gianluca Zambrotta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet, Patrick Vieira and Coach Fabio Capello.

Emerson will have even more pressure on his shoulders for the World Cup, as Brazil have lost Barcelona midfielder Edmilson with a meniscus ligament injury. San Paolo man Mineiro has been drafted in as a late replacement.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
bringhomedavids said:
Emerson ready for Real Madrid Wednesday 31 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson admits he is happy with the rumours of a Real Madrid offer, as the midfielder is increasingly likely to leave Juventus.

“It pleases me to hear that Real Madrid are interested, but it’s not something we can finalise now,” he said from the Brazilian World Cup training camp.

“Before we can do anything about it, we have to wait and see what happens to my team.”

This is not the first time that Emerson has been linked with the Spaniards, as he rejected a move to the Bernabeu when he was still at Roma so that he could join Juve.

However, ‘Puma’ has been increasingly likely to leave Turin with the Calciopoli scandal threatening to demote the team to Serie B.

“When I was on the field with Juventus, I saw nothing anomalous. This whole affair is very sad for us players, because people are fuelling doubts and suspicions on everything we’ve done, from the training ground to the pitch. We did our jobs and earned the Scudetto.”

Real Madrid are eager to take advantage of a potential clear-out at Juve if they are relegated, as they have been linked with Gianluca Zambrotta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet, Patrick Vieira and Coach Fabio Capello.

Emerson will have even more pressure on his shoulders for the World Cup, as Brazil have lost Barcelona midfielder Edmilson with a meniscus ligament injury. San Paolo man Mineiro has been drafted in as a late replacement.

It sounds like a mercenary to me.

Apr 29, 2006
cristoforo1897 said:
him and vieira will feel pretty stupid when we beat real madrid next year en route to our long awaited champions league
Here say at least we did not felt this one with Arsenal.
I was wondering what will Patrick Vieira explain if he moves to Bernabeu as well:
"Listen guys, I was chasing the CL Cup for 10 years with arsenal, ended up chasing it in serie A with Juve, just to be beaten by the very same team I was serving before, ending in Seria(B-C1?) so I can fulfill my dream and play in Real M for many happy years."
Puma will not be explaining anything -he can not speak foreign languages :) :)
P.S.:Nod your head, smile and take the money PUMA... or they will call him "CHEETAH" for the fastest world travelling footballer...BRAZIL->GERMANY->ITALY->SPAIN->??? in one career with many injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)