Emanuele Giaccherini (17 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some people do not know the difference between expecting a player to fail and wishing for a player to fail. These people are not really smart.

May 22, 2007
JCK, you're going to love this.

Giaccherini completes hat-trick
Friday 26 August, 2011​
Emanuele Giaccherini says he’ll never forget the summer of 2011 after completing his move to Juventus.

The winger joined the Old Lady on Thursday from Cesena to cap off an unforgettable few months for him on a personal level.

“This has been a very special summer for me,” he told the Juventus website. “I got married, I became a father and now I’m at a great club like Juventus.”

Giaccherini has moved to Turin after playing just 33 games in Serie A.

“I spent a lot of my career in the lower Leagues, but that never worried me,”
he added.

“I got to Serie A at the age of 25 with Cesena and now I’ve taken another step up in quality. You fight for great objectives here and I’ll be playing alongside great champions.

Coach Antonio Conte really wanted me and he requires hungry players.”

Giaccherini is small in stature, but he’s proved himself to be a generous and technically gifted player over the last 12 months.

“I’m a determined guy,”
he added. “I believe in hard work and sacrifice. The serious injury I suffered in the past helped me to grow and become stronger.

“Playing an attacking role on the left hand side is a position that suits my characteristics. I’m now at the disposal of the Coach.”

http://www.football-italia.net/aug26e.html

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well if he really wanted giac And will start him than he sure is.... Why would you sign a bench Player before you sign The starting lw

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Welcome! :tup:

He seems really determined and unlike Martinez and Pepe he has some technical ability. A good purchase imo. You guys expect us to buy ribery as a sub LW/RW or something? And where is Alen where he was trying to come at me for saying he was a winger?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Welcome! :tup:

He seems really determined
and unlike Martinez and Pepe he has some technical ability. A good purchase imo. You guys expect us to buy ribery as a sub LW/RW or something? And where is Alen where he was trying to come at me for saying he was a winger?
Just like all other players... when they just join Juve then they like the salaries and keep getting injured and play like shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)