eleven players leaving inter in june: juve can use two or three of them (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
Let's be honest, none of those players would start for Juve, so if they accept roles as subs and they come cheap why not, it would help with our depth issue.
well tell you what you look soooo stupid.
1. IN your opinion blasi/olivera/tacchinardi/apiah> emre
blasi/olivera/tacchinardi/apiah>van der meyde

2. so with the same reasoning example: they offloaded canavaro why did we take him for exchange with carini, aint he juve material. Inter has many stars.
(well said swag These guys need a garage sale. They are carrying way too much "inventory" and aren't making good use of it.)

if only we could get one of their many unplayed midfielders it would be greaat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

well tell you what you look soooo stupid.
1. IN your opinion blasi/olivera/tacchinardi/apiah> emre
blasi/olivera/tacchinardi/apiah>van der meyde

2. so with the same reasoning example: they offloaded canavaro why did we take him for exchange with carini, aint he juve material. Inter has many stars.
(well said swag These guys need a garage sale. They are carrying way too much "inventory" and aren't making good use of it.)

if only we could get one of their many unplayed midfielders it would be greaat.
Nice meeting you too,1) which of these players :blasi/olivera/tacchinardi/apiah do you see starting for juve next year please? Now
2) what reasoning are you talking about??? all I said was these guys are not first team material.
One last suggestion, dont make enemies of people you dont know.

Bonzo

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Let's save Recoba from his nightmare, I can picture him being huge for juve.
I can't. He is the most inconsistent player on the planet. Great on his day, which is 1 out of 365...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The ONLY player worth getting from that list is EMRE. He would actually be a perfect partner for Emerson in midfield and would add a lot of creativity to the side. He also can pretty much do it all in midfield, so he would be a great pickup.

Matrix is rubbish.
Recoba is finished.
Van der Meyde never was anything.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
doesnt inter get it that the strategy of buying a whole new team every season doesnt seem to be working?

OP

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    i think the problem these players having is the seira a is that they play for the wrong team. inter's policy with player development (if they have amy) is crap.

moratti is stupid regarding the idia of change and if juve wont take advantage of him i believe milan will.

note that he gave milan pirlo and seedorf at his prime

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
    materazzi is the most overated player in the history of defenders, evry time i watch him he makes a mistake, hes prone to stupid mistakes, his only asset is his pysical strenght, if juve bought him they wud be crap at the bak. Inter are selling thse players for a reason, cuz they are no longer gud enugh, if they are not guod enugh for inter, then they arent worth of even cleaning the old ladys shoes
    Look at Pirlo, Seedorf, Crespo + Cannavaro then. Especially look at Pirlo's case. From a nobody in Inter to an important player for Milan. And 3 of them happen to blast Inter too. I'm not sure if Seedorf complained b4, but the other 3's statements were highlighted in the articles.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Points to take note.

The reason y Emre isn't "suitable" for Serie A is becos he hasn't been given enough chances to prove himself. No matter how good he is, he still hasn't quite get his chance. Besides, Emre has said that he wants a change of environment, so if we were able to convince him to stay in Italian football, that it is fine with me.

I would like to get Stankovic + Toldo. Even though Stankovic has an awful personailty, he is still a good player. Toldo is prepared to get sacked by Inter, but his performances is good enough to be backup for us, unless he wants to be a substitute.

I feel that I would like to get VDM, even though it isn't the top priority. VDM may look sh!t, but he can turn out to be a good player if he is in here. Look at Camo.

No Materazzi pls, he's juz a joke. Even though he captained the Italian NT and a backup for both Canna + Nesta, he doesn't do his job well. And 1 day he might get himself sent off for his dirty actions.

Tell u, Inter will use a sh!tload of $$$ to buy another new team of 11 players and waste their talents again. Inter will always be Inter.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Emre- can be that perfect player next to emerson. he showed his true worth under cuper who i believe played similar tactics and formation to capello right now. he is young, has great skills, has pace and offers us a two way player in midfield.

Karagounis- another midfielder who i believe has more to offer than the likes of appiah on bench. whether he would join to benched again im not sure of.

Recoba- in form and a pay cut would be nice, but somehow i think his time has past in serie A. maybe a chance in the EPL will revive his career. no doubt he has great talent, but i think his ship may have sailed already.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bonzo ] ++

I can't. He is the most inconsistent player on the planet. Great on his day, which is 1 out of 365...
    Insconsistent my arse! Inconsistently used is what you mean!

It has been the same under every inter coach, whenever plays amazing he still isn't warranted a starting place. You can't expect Recoba to play at his best when the coach calls him, when he has so little playing time and thus little match fitness.
    Recoba is the kind of player who singlehandedly changes a game, whenever Mancini put him on late in the game this season (watch inter-juve as example) , the game was turned around; imagine what he could have done if he had playes an entire match for a change.

Under Cuper Recoba finally got his chance, he used him as a left midfielder though and Cuper forced Recoba to defend.. That was a failed experiment as Recoba is a suport striker or a player whom should have a free role behind the striker(s), give him his offensive freedom and he'll wreak havoc on any team.

Statistics also back up my case, as shown he is one of the most effective players and desicive players around. Statistics show that he is one of the best goalgetters and assistmakers in the world relative to his (little) playing time.

Recoba should leave inter and find a real coach(and/or team with a smaller amount of stars)to nurture his talent. Under some good guiddance he can yet save his carreer!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Insconsistent my arse! Inconsistently used is what you mean!

It has been the same under every inter coach, whenever plays amazing he still isn't warranted a starting place. You can't expect Recoba to play at his best when the coach calls him, when he has so little playing time and thus little match fitness.
    Recoba is the kind of player who singlehandedly changes a game, whenever Mancini put him on late in the game this season (watch inter-juve as example) , the game was turned around; imagine what he could have done if he had playes an entire match for a change.

Under Cuper Recoba finally got his chance, he used him as a left midfielder though and Cuper forced Recoba to defend.. That was a failed experiment as Recoba is a suport striker or a player whom should have a free role behind the striker(s), give him his offensive freedom and he'll wreak havoc on any team.

Statistics also back up my case, as shown he is one of the most effective players and desicive players around. Statistics show that he is one of the best goalgetters and assistmakers in the world relative to his (little) playing time.

Recoba should leave inter and find a real coach(and/or team with a smaller amount of stars)to nurture his talent. Under some good guiddance he can yet save his carreer!
    Wow, what a post. I have to fully agree with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)