eleven players leaving inter in june: juve can use two or three of them (3 Viewers)

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Oh come on. Recoba is very good player and I would love to see him in Juve. He would play Nedved position perfectly. And he is far from incosistent, just Mancini dosen't trust him enough.

If we could get Stanko as well, there would be super. So we wouldn't need Aimar or Rosicky. He would cooperate perfectly with Zlatan. His passes have eyes and his long ranged shoot could easily compare to Nedved's.

I wouldn't say no to Davids, if he accepts bench. He would be perfect sub for Emo. He is agressive, fast and knows when to run in attack. That's what I miss by Emo.

Toldo - hell no. He wouldn't accept bench, and even if he would, we would become new Manchester, with playing each goalkeeper one game. Disaster for Gigi.

Emre would fit great in our system of playing. He is player like Enzo, but far better. Great techician, super passing, and what is for me the most important - helps the defence as well.

Andy van der Meyde is overrated much. He was expected to be best winger in the world, but he is definately not. As it was seen in Tuesday, when there are 2 man on him, he can do shit. His shots are great, so I would welcome him at Juve as a sub for Camo.

Ze Maria is Imo a bit too old for us. But i agree he is better than Zebina, but on RB I would welcome Miguel more likely.

Matterazzi is not enough good for Juve.

And I don't want Zannetti players in our squad. He is far too old. We need a change of generations.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
Materazzi is a good catch inter are cleaning out their sink out of the 9 mabe 2 or 3 are good enuf to play subs for juve
He is a walking time bomb. Either a rough tackle, or disgusting action from him is already enough to convince me that he shouldn't be here.

But my 1st priority is to get Emre. He's a good player and I would put him next to Emerson compared to the other 3 that we have.

2nd priority would be Stankovic. Even though he is not in the list, I believe that if we get him, Zlatan would be able to get more chances. Along with Emre, Zlatan would be finally able to prove himself on the pitch.

3rd priority would be Davids. I'm glad about his performances during his Juve days, if he is willing to accept a pay cut + a sub on bench, by all means come to Juve.

Toldo + VDM is optional, but I would rather let them develop elsewhere.

o I left out Recoba as well, I would like to see him here to prove himself. Too bad Inter wasted his talent. How come so many coaches fail to notice about him? It's a shame.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

andrew, you should know better than that.
Yeah. That's my story and I stick to it; I have never been impressed with Van der Meyde. I have never seen anything more from him other than a few GOOD performances back at Ajax. The majority of matches I've seen he's been garbage. Overrated player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The only player I wiuld take from the list is Emre, he is a talent and would help a lot in the Juve squad.

Recoba might be useful also, but barely

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Recoba could be usefull, but he is not needed really. Specially with the likes of Mutu, Del Piero, and Zlatan around. Not to mention all of the Cassano hype.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Inter is a problematic team with problematic players,
almost all these players from that list have a problem,
inter hope's to become someone else's problem,
but we can for sure profit now for a good cheap solution,
just to add depth in our lines,
too bad Stankovic and martins arent for sale.
Recoba sould be considered if cassano wont come

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH IMO Emre would be a good buy, would add depth and creativity to the midfield, has better dribbling and passing than most of our midfield players, and IMO would be a good partner to emerson.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
Oh come on. Recoba is very good player and I would love to see him in Juve. He would play Nedved position perfectly. And he is far from incosistent, just Mancini dosen't trust him enough.

If we could get Stanko as well, there would be super. So we wouldn't need Aimar or Rosicky. He would cooperate perfectly with Zlatan. His passes have eyes and his long ranged shoot could easily compare to Nedved's.

I wouldn't say no to Davids, if he accepts bench. He would be perfect sub for Emo. He is agressive, fast and knows when to run in attack. That's what I miss by Emo.

Emre would fit great in our system of playing. He is player like Enzo, but far better. Great techician, super passing, and what is for me the most important - helps the defence as well.

Andy van der Meyde is overrated much. He was expected to be best winger in the world, but he is definately not. As it was seen in Tuesday, when there are 2 man on him, he can do shit. His shots are great, so I would welcome him at Juve as a sub for Camo.

Ze Maria is Imo a bit too old for us. But i agree he is better than Zebina, but on RB I would welcome Miguel more likely.
Recoba is a very good player and underrated, but we have enough support strikers on the moment. Besides that he has enormous wages and is on the old side.

Inter would be mad to sell Stankovic, but he would be the ideal succesor to Nedved.

Davids hasn't played a match on months. He is also 32 years old. He should return to Ajax for two years and retire.

Emre in my opinion isn't as good as Maresca.

VDM is inconsistent and shit in defense.

Ze Maria could be a very good backup, but I doubt that he's willing to sit on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)