eleven players leaving inter in june: juve can use two or three of them (1 Viewer)

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
acccording to goal.com moratti is selling the following players in june:

Vieri, Recoba, Toldo, Materazzi, Gamarra, Emre, Davids, Van der Meyde, Karagounis, Zè Maria, Coco and Kily

IMO the follwing are a good catch and can improve the juve squad:
- Recoba
- Matarazzi
- Emre
- Van der Meyde
- kily gonzalis

you might hate some of these players but you cannt ignore their tallent.
they may have not performed well lately but most of the players that leave inter perform much much better and there are many examples (seedorf, cannavaro,....)

killy & van der meyd can change the way juve play. the team can perform faster on counters (in a similer fashion of morhenio's chelsea)

emre & recoba are natural talents that needs proper couching ( capillo )

matarazzi is just a tough bad a$$ (good addition for deffince)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't think Javier Zanetti is happy there, he wants to win. We have better chances than Inter to win scudetto or CL. IMO

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I read about this earlier today. Very interesting players indeed. Imo, Emre and Van Der Meyde could be of great use to Juve.

On a personal preference, I'd like Coco as well. I know he has rarely played recently, because of his injury, but imo he could find the form again in Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
These guys need a garage sale. They are carrying way too much "inventory" and aren't making good use of it.

Personally, I wouldn't underestimate Zè Maria's potential impact for Juve either.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by im#1 ] ++

Vieri, Recoba, Toldo, Materazzi, Gamarra, Emre, Davids, Van der Meyde, Karagounis, Zè Maria, Coco and Kily
Davids :touched:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Don't think Javier Zanetti is happy there, he wants to win. We have better chances than Inter to win scudetto or CL. IMO
Poor Zanetti, he's been there for almost a decade.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by im#1 ] ++

IMO the follwing are a good catch and can improve the juve squad:
- Recoba
- Matarazzi
- Emre
- Van der Meyde
- kily gonzalis
No offense but Juventus don`t need Materazzi, he sucks...
But Van Der Meyde,Kily and Emre should be good 4 the team...:)

Oct 29, 2004
materazzi is the most overated player in the history of defenders, evry time i watch him he makes a mistake, hes prone to stupid mistakes, his only asset is his pysical strenght, if juve bought him they wud be crap at the bak. Inter are selling thse players for a reason, cuz they are no longer gud enugh, if they are not guod enugh for inter, then they arent worth of even cleaning the old ladys shoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)