eleven players leaving inter in june: juve can use two or three of them (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH IMO Emre would be a good buy, would add depth and creativity to the midfield, has better dribbling and passing than most of our midfield players, and IMO would be a good partner to emerson.
Exactly. Emre would be a perfect partner for Emerson IMO.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
i can see inter willing to do about anything... they'll have a tough 05-06 season.

i don't like inter player too much, and this year they've suffered from mancini's chronical inconsistency.

córdoba and kily might be my only picks from that list.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Inter had never found their real problem for 16 seasons, they go on to buy new players and sack players that don't play well. It's a shame.

Cordoba is 1 of the top candidates for the list of players that r constantly booked in the last few seasons. I'm sceptical about getting him here.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
van der mayde, emre recoba are all fine for me, I have a problem wiht recoba's attitude though...but he is a fantastic player. But honestly I only see emre and vdm actually giving us much needed depth.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
If Capello plans to play next year with the same formation, a good choice could be to bring Stankovic ( the right man for Emo`s flank) and Cordoba (to sort with Thuram and Canna). That duo would mean a terrific add to the current team...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Recoba is one of the most talented players playing today,he could be great for Juve on the left or as a replacement for Nedved.

Emre could be of some use to us,if not Stankovic is a good alternative as well.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by soulslayerBW ] ++
materrazi and recoba would be good additions for our squad but we need are real playmaker in the midfield like riquelme
materazzi is a shit defender, recoba is to inconsistent for juve.

emre wud be a gud addition to the team but i dnt think we shud get him, imagine if he was to come into the juve starting 11, we wud have like the smallest team in the world, i mean who is guna win the headers on set pieces? we only have zlatan, thuram, zebina and zambro of suitable height on set pieces, i know this is a minor point when buying a player but i feel that the juve team concedes alot of goals on set pieces because of its lack of height. i like vdm, cud be a gud squad player.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
materazzi is a joke
recoba is too old
vdm is shit
brg emre/stankovic/cordoba
but they gonna be $$

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by im#1 ] ++
cruz can be a good attacking addition
just becoz he always manages to do sth against us, so we apply the rm policy 'if u cant beat them, buy them' :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)