Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (8 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Don't you worry about ignore list, that's for me to think of. As for the monkey I mean morsy the Islamist clown. As for the verse from Quran I say Amen ya rab el 3alameen :) and finally when erdogan and your president where meeting with Perez what do you call that? Yet you say sisi is mossads guy, you are not worth replying too I just needed to put you in your place. Let's see what the days hold. As for smilies it's bec I'm happy the terrorists and traitors have been exposed. One last thing since you talk with Islam and feel hurt read about osman the caliphate who have up his rule to avoid blood. They fine talk to me about Muslims. There us no need to go down this party with me. I'm muslim thank god and we Egyptians muslin and Christians don't need any I've to teach us about religion, we have the azhar for that thank God so the mob cash take there version of Islam and shove it where it belongs because it has nothing to do with what god sent his holy prophet or what the all mighty stated in the holy Quran. If praying on us helped we would've liberated jeruslam ages ago. That's all I have to say to you. May god relief you from your ignorance. Say Amen
and why is he a monkey? Because of his look? I wouldn't be surprised because you already called them 'beardies' several times. Laicists around the world, same shit, different arse. Like here in Turkiye, since they can't directly insult the Muslims, they are using 'codenames' like beardies, bigot, obscurant etc. as for Islam they are using words like 'tales of old', 'medieval darkness'... Of course when asked, they too are Muslims. Best ones, they don't need any to teach them about religion.

You're supporting a so-called army, defeated against its enemies, victorious against its nation. Don't ever hope this act will be appreciated.

No god but Allah

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Here are excerpts from General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s speech at the graduation ceremony for the Navy and Air Defense academies, broadcasted live on state media on Wednesday morning.
“I said Egyptian national security is at risk amid internal political differences, to which some were surprised.”

“Don’t you think I deceived the former president [Mohamed Morsy], for the Egyptian army is neutral in regards to all factions, and is under the leadership of legitimacy, not any other leadership.”

“I told him six months ago that his project is not working and that he should go back on it is too late."

“When I find military uniforms and weapons smuggled in from foreign countries, and rumors that the army is divided, I say I swear to God the great Egyptian army is united.”

“You want to rule or else destroy the country. You want the army to be with you or else destroy it. I call on the Al-Azhar, the Church and all institutions to assume responsibility before it is too late. There are some who want to take the country to a critical curve.”

“We said we are willing to hold elections that are supervised by the whole world, including the United Nations.”

“I ask all honorable and faithful Egyptians to take to the streets on Friday, to mandate me to confront terrorism and violence. I did not ask of you anything before."

“I want you Egyptians to delegate the army and the police to confront violence in a suitable way. Please bear the responsibility with the army and the police. Show your steadfastness. This does not mean that I want violence or terrorism.”

“If violence or terrorism are resorted to, the military and the police are authorized to confront that violence and terrorism."

source: http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/excerpts-general-abdel-fattah-al-sisi-s-speech

Jul 2, 2006
“I told him six months ago that his project is not working and that he should go back on it is too late."

You're in no position to tell him how should he do his job. Elected President is your commanding officer.

“I ask all honorable and faithful Egyptians to take to the streets on Friday, to mandate me to confront terrorism and violence. I did not ask of you anything before."

Vile dog trying to justify his coming 'cleansing' against Muslims. When the 'cleansing' is done, he will hold ''elections that are supervised by the whole world, including the United Nations''

I call on the Al-Azhar, the Church and all institutions to assume responsibility before it is too late. There are some who want to take the country to a critical curve.”

As if they are representing the will of Egyptians. You call the church? What is this? Medieval France? Will you call Inquisition to burn Muslims alive as well?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly you couldn't be more clueless mental midget no matter how many times you tried. I work with few Egyptians that moved from Cairo months back due to this chaos, and have relatives there (who live there solely to live in a Muslim country). They all were initially MB supporters, but have seen first hand they are nothing but violent thugs (the shit I heard about what they done to whole neighbourhoods...) who try to have the mandate on a whole religion solely for power.

Open your fucking eyes... The jig is up you frigging simpleton, a president loses the right to command when he not only shows himself to be grossly incompetent and corrupt, but a huge dictator that outright violently attacks the very ppl he was supposed to serve just to hold onto so called power.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Turkmeister is shitting in his pants for the implications at home, Osman. Sometimes people can only believe what they are capable of coping with at the given time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
despite being old ( dec 2012) but comes after morsy went from elected president to dictator and the beginning of what lead to the 30th of june. it also discusses who are the muslim brotherhood. it re-emphasis points raised up by swag and x in the previous page. skip to min 3 bec it starts from there. a very worthy video for people keen to understand who, why, and how the MB operates. it also emphasis on mistakes carried out during the era's of nasser and sadat in particular and naturally carried on with mubarak on dealing with extremists. i think security tools used in fact doubled there venomous effect, sth we witnessing now.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly you couldn't be more clueless mental midget no matter how many times you tried. I work with few Egyptians that moved from Cairo months back due to this chaos, and have relatives there (who live there solely to live in a Muslim country). They all were initially MB supporters, but have seen first hand they are nothing but violent thugs (the shit I heard about what they done to whole neighbourhoods...) who try to have the mandate on a whole religion solely for power.

Open your fucking eyes... The jig is up you frigging simpleton, a president loses the right to command when he not only shows himself to be grossly incompetent and corrupt, but a huge dictator that outright violently attacks the very ppl he was supposed to serve just to hold onto so called power.
Turkmeister is shitting in his pants for the implications at home, Osman. Sometimes people can only believe what they are capable of coping with at the given time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
exacctly :agree: but he is head strong and its funny he calls the events i called medieval stories i thought the so called true "muslim" believed in this and toke the prophets companions as role models, but i guess only when it suits them do they take them as role models, if it doesn't its medieval bed time stories :) meh he is a hopeless case and i've taken advice from reasonable members and there is no point arguing with turk. he see's what he see's and refuses to see the light and tough luck for him because he doesn't bring anything but ignorance, arrogance, and i'm sorry to say this but very dim minded views. he like the MB don't believe there are muslim's who can object what the MB represent. last time i checked god didn't bring down islam on the MB, considering the mb was created in 1928 whilst islam has been around for 1400 and will remain even if the mb go. minority talk is in my opinion weak, and once again been over used by the ever colourful muslim brotherhood who when there need calls for admits liberal, communist, leftist, etc are muslim's when it doesn't suit them they r infidels. the same stunt happened with the military. when they needed the military they where nothing more than whores at a time the egyptains where raising up against the very military turk despises and knows nothing what so ever about, by claiming that the egyptain army only knows defeat to enemies and claims victories on there own people, an argument that oozes ignorance but its cool i got used to this mentality. i've met muslim brotherhood youth in my uni and there opinions are no different so its a hopeless call. cant save them all i suppose.

Jul 2, 2006

You couldn't be more cluefull and mental giant because you heard the story from few Egyptians that moved from Cairo. It's no surprise you know better. I still don't want respond your rabid insults and try to stay on topic.

a president loses the right to command when he not only shows himself to be grossly incompetent and corrupt

Wrong. A president loses his command when he lose the election. Those who give them power are the only ones who can take it back. He will become a huge dictator if he refuse to hold fair elections when its time has come. Incompetent? No way. Whole state, from police to army, from intelligence to media stand against them. Iktidar but not Muktedir, don't know if you get it. They got no support from outside except Qatar and Turkiye. How is so-called petrol crisis solved in a few days after the coup? Even if they were incompetent, like i said, its people who will demand answers and not the armed thugs.

I maybe a friggin simpleton but i am not vile enough to defend this last speech before incoming massacre.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-...s-killed-in-shooting-outside-barracks/4806708
You didn't open your mouth for once against this or what is happening in Syria but you're creative when it comes to insulting. You're simply failing to deliver a reply without insults when you read something you don't like. no suprise here you would support a military coup or even foreign intervention when someone you don't like elected. You're so tolerant.

No my friend. It was likes of Israel and Saudi Arabia acted out of fear. Israel were afraid of losing Egypt as well like they lost Turkiye. They have decided to act faster and managed to get what they couldn't in Turkiye in 2003, 2004 and 2005.

Saudi Arabia were afraid because the so-called king realized it is a bad idea to give people their right to vote. They might want what they see from their neighbours and that would be 'harmful'.

Most of the Egyptians are still naive and lack vision when it comes to politics. They obviously don't know anything about evil nature of military coups. Each coup is capable of taking country 20 - 30 years back from where it is now and every single of them serving the foreign powers, 'adjusting the balance of country', 'engineering the people' as they like. It's natural since their democracy was only one year old. They will learn by passing the stages, there will be coups, cruelty, oppression but in the end they will get their right to choose.

exacctly :agree: but he is head strong and its funny he calls the events i called medieval stories i thought the so called true "muslim" believed in this and toke the prophets companions as role models, but i guess only when it suits them do they take them as role models, if it doesn't its medieval bed time stories :)
What are you talking about? I said when laicists want to insult Islam, they are calling it medieval stories since they can't directly insult the religion. Now you're trying to reflect it like as if i called Caliphate Osman's story as medieval bed time stories. How did you manage to twist my words like that? Is it me still having difficulties with this language or have you no shame?

Jul 2, 2006
What part is wrong? What's your actual belief?
Supporting Islamic Government and 'slaughtering unbelievers' are irrelevant. When you use them in same sentence, it's nothing but a cheap attempt of defamation. Really nothing worth to reply. It's a shame, when you think it is coming from a Muslim.

They didn't wait much to satisfy their masters.

Egypt imposes toughest Gaza restrictions in years

25 July 2013 /AP, GAZA
Egypt's new government has imposed the toughest border restrictions on the Hamas-run Gaza Strip in years, sealing smuggling tunnels, blocking most passenger traffic and causing millions of dollars in economic losses.

Some in Hamas fear the movement is being swept up in the same Egyptian military campaign that earlier this month toppled the country's democratically elected Islamist president, Mohammed Morsi - like the Gaza rulers part of the region's Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt's military has said the Gaza restrictions are part of its security crackdown in the Sinai Peninsula and has not suggested it is trying to weaken the Hamas government or bring it down in the process.

Past predications that Gazans fed up with the daily hardships of life under blockade will rise up against Hamas have not materialized.

However, the new Gaza border restrictions are tougher than any enforced by Morsi's pro-Western predecessor, Hosni Mubarak, a foe of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, according to Gaza residents and Hamas officials.

And an ongoing border closure is bound to further weaken Hamas' popularity in Gaza, as the economy takes a new hit and Gazans are once again unable to travel.

"It's getting worse every day," Gaza City taxi driver Khaled Jaradeh said of the shortage of cheap Egyptian fuel caused by the closure. Jaradeh was waiting in a slow-moving line outside a gas station, with about 30 cars in front of him.

"Even when Mubarak was president, we used to get fuel through the tunnels," Jaradeh said.

At the time of Morsi's ouster, some officials in Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah movement, Hamas' main rival, privately expressed hope that the Hamas government would be next.

Hamas leaders have been careful not to criticize Egypt's border clampdown in public, for fear of being accused of meddling in Egypt's internal affairs. However, Gaza's top Hamas official, Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, has complained that Egyptian media reports "about Hamas interference in the Egyptian affairs in support of President Morsi are not true."

Some Egyptian media outlets have described Hamas as a troublemaker aiding Muslim militants in Egypt's lawless Sinai, next to Gaza. Morsi is believed to have held back on security clampdowns for fear of angering more radical supporters.

Speaking privately, a senior Hamas official who frequently deals with the Egyptian authorities stopped short of saying Egypt's military is intentionally trying to weaken Hamas rule in Gaza through the new restrictions. However, he said he views the Gaza clampdown as part of an attempt by the Egyptian army to justify its continued campaign against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Authorities in Egypt moved quickly against the Brotherhood after Morsi's July 3 ouster. They arrested several of the group's leaders, and have kept Morsi incommunicado at an undisclosed location. Sinai militants have taken advantage of the turmoil and launched daily attacks against Egyptian security forces, killing more than a dozen soldiers and policemen this month alone.

The clampdown and the Sinai violence are only intensifying.

On Wednesday, Egypt's military chief called on his countrymen to hold mass demonstrations later this week to voice their support for the army. And in four new Sinai attacks, suspected militants killed two soldiers and wounded three others.

Gaza has endured varying degrees of Israeli and Egyptian border closures since 2006, when the Islamic militant Hamas first came to power in Palestinian parliament elections. The blockade was tightened a year later, after Hamas overran Gaza and assumed sole control, defeating forces loyal to Abbas, whose authority is now confined to the West Bank.

After Morsi was elected Egypt's president last year, he eased some of the border restrictions, though he did not open Gaza's only gate to the world as wide as Hamas had hoped.

Still, during Morsi's yearlong rule, cheap fuel and building materials from Egypt flowed relatively freely via the Sinai through border smuggling tunnels into Gaza, bypassing Israeli restrictions on certain imports to the territory. Aboveground, most Gazans were able to cross into Egypt after years of strict travel restrictions.

All that changed when the Egyptian military deposed Morsi after millions took the streets in protest against the president and his Brotherhood backers.

Since his ouster, only those with foreign passports and medical patients have been allowed to leave Gaza through the Rafah crossing, reducing the number of daily passengers from about 1,000 to 150. Gaza border official Maher Abu Sabha said there is a growing backlog, with about 10,000 passengers having signed up so far in July to leave Gaza and only a fraction actually getting out.

Egypt's security forces have also clamped down on the tunnels, which along with consumer goods also bring weapons to Hamas and allow militants to move between Gaza and the Sinai. Three times this month, an Egyptian military helicopter has flown over southern Gaza, a rare event meant as a warning to Hamas to prevent the movement of militants.

An Egyptian intelligence official who often meets with Israeli counterparts told The Associated Press that several weeks before his ouster, Morsi ordered the army to stop storming homes on the Gaza border suspected of operating tunnels.

The order was made shortly after Morsi held a round table with tribal leaders from northern Sinai and security officers at the presidential palace, according to the official. The official, who spoke anonymously because he was not authorized to release the information to reporters, said military leaders were unhappy with the decision, saying Hamas used the smuggling routes to buy and sell weapons.

During Morsi's year in office, security forces flooded dozens of tunnels with sewage water.

Robert Serry, the United Nations' Mideast envoy, told the Security Council on Tuesday that Egypt has taken "robust measures" against the tunnels and that he believes 80 percent no longer function.

A tunnel smuggler said little merchandise gets through. "We are under enormous pressure, with strict security conditions," he said on condition of anonymity because of his illicit business. "Only few tunnels are still working, and we can't meet the demand of the market."

Samir Fares, 64, who lives on the Egyptian side of the Gaza border, confirmed that the Egyptian military has destroyed many tunnels and only a few are still operating. He said the smuggling of building materials has virtually stopped.

For Gaza's vulnerable economy, hit by years of closures, the sharp drop in cheap fuel and cement from Egypt is most damaging. Gaza Deputy Economics Minister Hatem Awaida said the economy has lost about $235 million as a result of the new closures. This likely includes a direct loss to the Hamas treasury - millions of dollars in taxes normally imposed on tunnel goods.

Fuel imported from Israel is still available but is twice as expensive and finds few takers. When Egyptian fuel on occasion still reaches Gaza, motorists line up at gas stations selling the smuggled shipment.

Mohammed Masoud, manager of a taxi station in Gaza City, said only 10 of his 20 cars are working at any given time. He said he can't buy the expensive Israeli fuel because that would require him to raise prices, a move banned by the government. "When our customers call for a taxi, we ask them to expect a delay because of the ongoing fuel crisis," he said.

In Egypt, newspapers - many known for their anti-Morsi stance - are full of talk about Hamas. They repeatedly carry poorly sourced reports of Hamas' alleged involvement in Egypt's affairs.

Egypt's state-run Al-Ahram newspaper raised eyebrows with a front-page article this week that claimed Morsi would be detained on a number of charges, including phoning Hamas leaders days before his ouster to alert them to prepare attacks in northern Sinai against the military and police. Egypt's top prosecutor dismissed the article as unfounded, and the paper's editor-in-chief was questioned by prosecutors.

The steady campaign against Palestinians by some of Egypt's state-owned and liberal media intensified after authorities said Palestinians, along with Syrians, were detained in violent pro-Morsi protests in recent weeks. No further details were given.

TV talk shows have also fueled the anti-Palestinian rhetoric. A guest on one claimed that Morsi is of Palestinian origin, while another said it would soon provide proof that Hamas was behind a Sinai attack that killed 16 Egyptian soldiers last year.

It's not clear how long the Egyptian clampdown on Gaza will continue, though in Egypt's current climate it appears unlikely the restrictions will be eased anytime soon.

http://todayszaman.com/news-321804-egypt-imposes-toughest-gaza-restrictions-in-years.html

Egypt arresting and threatening to deport Syrian refugees, HRW says

25 July 2013 /REUTERS, CAIRO
Egypt has been detaining Syrian refugees without charge and threatening to deport them in a climate of growing hostility since the army seized power last month, the rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW) said on Thursday.

Many of the 90,000 or more Syrians who have come to Egypt to escape their civil war have complained of harassment since Islamist president Mohamed Morsi was toppled on July 3, and fear they are being made scapegoats for Egypt's domestic troubles.

In particular, a flurry of media reports and government assertions that foreigners have infiltrated Egypt and are taking part in violence have sown widespread distrust.

Human Rights Watch, based in New York, said Egyptian police had arrested 72 Syrian men and nine boys on July 19 and 20 alone, including registered asylum seekers and at least nine with valid visas or residence permits. At least 14 were threatened with deportation.

"A tense political climate is no excuse for police and army officers to pull dozens of Syrian men and boys off of public transport and throw them in jail without regard for their rights," said Nadim Houry, deputy Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch.

There was no immediate comment from Egyptian authorities.

Morsi last month announced he was cutting off diplomatic ties with Syria, and some of his Sunni Muslim followers had talked openly of waging holy war against forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who is backed by Shi'ite Muslim Iran and the Lebanese Shi'ite Hezbollah militia.

But the new army-backed administration in Cairo has distanced itself from Morsi's position, indicating a desire to return to a more neutral role.

Under Morsi, Syrians were allowed to enter Egypt without a visa, but this has now been reversed, and hundreds have been turned away after arriving at airports without entry permits.

Mohamed al-Dairy, head of UNHCR in Egypt, said his agency had asked authorities to stop the deportations and urged Egypt to continue providing protection to Syrians.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
stay tuned for whats coming up, egypt started its battle against the international organization of the muslim brotherhood ( who had there meeting in turkey two weeks ago exactly and all we r witnessing has been planned by them!!), syria is already in it, tunisia started it tonight with flights to and from tunisia cancelled, and turkey is coming up next and days will prove Bisco was right. just remember this post. i'm 100% confident people will come to know things they never imagined about this organization very soon. i also need to mention since Abel asked me this, morsy has a file in the secret services ( intelligence) since 2004, and this file contains, video, audio, email's, pictures etc of every thing he has commit-ed against the state of egypt and his collaborations. this file will be presented to a civil court!! ( NOTE: CIVIL, NO MB MEMBERS WILL BE TRAILED IN MILITARY TRIBUNALS!! which means they will have a chance to defend them selves if they feel they r innocent despite the evidences being handed.)

tomorrow i will do my best to keep you up-dated. all i know is starting from saturday things will be different in sinai, and the 5 bastards orchestrating the terror attacks cairo and several provinces have witnessed in the past three days to be specific will be put in there right place. tomorrow my mum a 53 year old is coming with me :D she has been nagging non stop, and since i'm not a "true" muslim or so according to some one, what ever god has in store for us will be.

i also need to mention sth of massive importance, all demo's including those by the pro morsy will be protected by the Egyptain army! so no one thinks the army's battle is with the people who r there but with the heads who are calling for violence and send people with arms to cause terror and violence.

i need to point out, whilst there is massive support to the military to bring back order in the street and in sinai, there are concerns regarding giving the military a full on permission however not for the sake of the MB, i think the military needs to play a final card properly by stating in a clear way what terror involves since we honestly dont want it to be an elastic term. for me personally i understand what terror means and i think this will be included in egypts new constitution which will state clearly what every citizen is entitled and what is going to be punishable by law. its a no brainer for me, any person with a fire arm threatening people is considered a terrorist. any one who blocks roads, spills oil on high ways with no regard to other citizens life yet is called a true muslim is called a terrorist etc

good night tuz

Breaking news: according to reports the military police has captured three of the 5, but i will wait to confirm this bec i need to see a vid of this first to be 100% positive. if true i think this crap will be over sooner than we thought.

- - - Updated - - -

army units securing all entrances to tahrir ahead of tomorrow's demo's. the road that extends behind the personnel carriers leads to tahrir square which is right infront of the massive grey building. photo courtesy of Ayman Mohyeldin Foreign Correspondent at NBC News.

Attachments

• 151.5 KB Views: 2

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
today the 17th of Ramadan is also the anniversary of the 17 soldiers killed in cold blood, soldiers who were betrayed by pricks and cunts!! :)

anyway its 37 deg cel and people are already flocking the streets in this heat and whilst fasting.

bisco out. :vidal:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So leftist, christians, secularists are fasting? Why?
new style dumb wit. its ramadan smart mouth. any way you r a waste of space so go bark up another tree and do me a favour brace your self for whats coming :)

this post reflects how stupid you are. A7A i never imagined i'd meet someone this dumb in my life.

:lol: zionists :motta::motta::motta::motta::motta::motta::motta::motta::motta:

Jul 2, 2006
new style dumb wit. its ramadan smart mouth. any way you r a waste of space so go bark up another tree and do me a favour brace your self for whats coming :)
What is coming? Religious cleansing?

The main anti-Morsi youth protest group, which has backed the army, said it would go to the streets to "cleanse Egypt".

You brace yourself for the day undoubtedly coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)