Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (12 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Dear Forum members i apologize for getting off sync with the rules in my above post that was meant to turk, i received my warning and i accept it. this is in no way meant as an apology to the member i insulted, but to the people who hold me in high regard and expect better from me. i guess i'm human after all and i too can loose my cool in front of provocations. i knew better than stooping to this level my apologies :beer:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
churches ring its bells through out egypt to announce time for people to break there fast :) before some one smart jumps in, this happened with the Azan (the call for prayer in mosques) in the same time. this is the egypt we want to have with no bigotry, no discrimination against one another based on faith.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
from egyptains huh :lol: i have one family member in saudi who is brain washed and i speak on him only bec i know him personally who repeats this non sense.
Not from Egyptians necessarily :p but it is becoming such a broken record that I feel like my brain is melting away every time

Jul 2, 2006
Dear Forum members i apologize for getting off sync with the rules in my above post that was meant to turk, i received my warning and i accept it. this is in no way meant as an apology to the member i insulted, but to the people who hold me in high regard and expect better from me. i guess i'm human after all and i too can loose my cool in front of provocations. i knew better than stooping to this level my apologies :beer:
Easy, friend. It's my people getting robbed, jailed, insulted, killed. Why so angry? You have the weapons, you're on the winning side. For the moment at least. If you act like that now, what will you do when the tides turn? You have people who hold you in high regard. You can always post a funny gif whenever a Muslim terrorist got killed. Enjoy it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Easy, friend. It's my people getting robbed, jailed, insulted, killed. Why so angry? You have the weapons, you're on the winning side. For the moment at least. If you act like that now, what will you do when the tides turn? You have people who hold you in high regard. You can always post a funny gif whenever a Muslim terrorist got killed. Enjoy it.

who are your people?? Muslim brotherhood people you mean?? they have weapons turk you dont live in cairo, i do, and the police and army are siezing a lot of these weapons. the tide is with the people, open your tv see how many millions went in support of there countries army.

yes off course i will post funny gif's when a terrorist is caught!! a muslim is not a terrorist, a muslim doesn't attack people with no weapons to defend them selves, a muslim under any circumstances never flies a plane into a building killing the young, the old, muslim, christian, jews. a true muslim doesn't lie!! a true muslim stands up for justice even if its the weakest side, a true muslim loves his country and his people doesn't conspire on is home country what so ever!!! a true muslim doesn't defame another person. a true muslim is some one who avoids calling others infidels as if he owns the keys to heaven and hell!! a true muslim knows there is a god who we will all send in front of and be judged and so no human no matter how religious or how long his beard is should judge people's faith and islam what so ever!!!!! islam is in the heart, god will not look at our faces but in our hearts. thats all i have to say enough i've had enough trying to explain to you things that i thought should be obvious for some one who is sane. mind you there there women in burka's in today's demo with the military, and men with beards i,e salafists there were ordinary muslims like the majority of Egyptians, and tehre were Christians and non of these cared!!! we were all one big family. we represent egypt that should be gathered by love not by faith and discrimination.

i just got back from the palace with my mum. vid's and pics to follow.

Mar 9, 2006
Islam is a violet as fuck and yet 'peaceful' muslims are saying that it's good book to read :seven:

:notbad: sexy muslim women
Alcohol is forbidden cause the devil has created it but in the heaven you can fucking swim in the river of wine :rofl:
islam :touched:

Richard Dawkins
Qur'an says the moon split in two then reassembled. Seen by group of faithful witnesses (rest of world asleep so unfortunately missed it).
Mountains have roots to prevent earthquakes. Holy Qur'an 1300 years ahead of modern science.
Embryo develops from a blob. Holy Qur'an 1300 years ahead of modern science.

:touched: holy qur'an :touched:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4249493 said:
Islam is a violet as fuck and yet 'peaceful' muslims are saying that it's good book to read :seven:

:notbad: sexy muslim women
Alcohol is forbidden cause the devil has created it but in the heaven you can fucking swim in the river of wine :rofl:
islam :touched:

Richard Dawkins
Qur'an says the moon split in two then reassembled. Seen by group of faithful witnesses (rest of world asleep so unfortunately missed it).
Mountains have roots to prevent earthquakes. Holy Qur'an 1300 years ahead of modern science.
Embryo develops from a blob. Holy Qur'an 1300 years ahead of modern science.

:touched: holy qur'an :touched:
you r very ignorant rus, just typing this is too much for some one of your caliber. think what you want, no one is asking you to believe in anything. if thats your opinion so be it.

Mar 9, 2006
you r very ignorant rus, just typing this is too much for some one of your caliber. think what you want, no one is asking you to believe in anything. if thats your opinion so be it.
ignorant you say:
"O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper." - Qur'an 5:90-91
"And in the earth are tracts (diverse though) neighbouring, and gardens of vines and fields sown with corn, and palm trees - growing out of single roots or otherwise: watered with the same water, yet some of them We make more excellent than others to eat. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who understand!" - Qur'an 13:4
"(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?" - Qur'an 47:15

alcohol is forbidden they say...

Mar 9, 2006
rus please take your crap some where else, there r rules to this forum and we have a thread for religion go knock your self out there.
typical reaction from the believers whenever you are giving them straight facts from their own "holy" books aka bullshit fairytales

as for muslims brotherhood - i hope that the whole world will agree with the fact that this is the radical association and they will be banned and their leaders will spend their days in prison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)