Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (14 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
churches ring its bells through out egypt to announce time for people to break there fast :) before some one smart jumps in, this happened with the Azan (the call for prayer in mosques) in the same time. this is the egypt we want to have with no bigotry, no discrimination against one another based on faith.
That's awesome :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
sadly my phone's video ability was crap :( however i will try to find vid's for you. for the mean time here is me (cheesy bisco :D) sorry for the piss poor quality not to mention i'm super exhausted in this pic :) also the woman in the second picture, is my mum who i'm extremely proud of :) luckily i found vid that is alright quality wise i,e not shakey will upload tomorrow :)

good night tuz bisco is finished :D

Attachments

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
churches ring its bells through out egypt to announce time for people to break there fast :) before some one smart jumps in, this happened with the Azan (the call for prayer in mosques) in the same time. this is the egypt we want to have with no bigotry, no discrimination against one another based on faith.
@Zé Tahir

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Was today the first time? Was it planned?

today the coptic church announced christians will fast with there muslim counterparts and break there fast together in tahrir or the presidential palace. it was planned but the gesture reflects how with out extremism the people are perfectly fine and don't see any reason for discrimination.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:tup:

Bisco just like to say that i'm really liking this thread

Great to learn more about close to home, unfortunate matters and not through the local/westren media

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Bisco just like to say that i'm really liking this thread

Great to learn more about close to home, unfortunate matters and not through the local/westren media

I'm sorry about your closed thread, Tomice. It was a great thread. How's the Israeli media reporting about Egypt? I can see that you agree with Bisco's stance on the matters in Egypt, so I wonder if your media is reporting news about Egypt.
You're from Israel, right?

@Turk Bianconero

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well you don't get many Israeli's coming to this part of the forum, but it would be quite interesting what they think about different issues in the Arab world.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

I'm sorry about your closed thread, Tomice. It was a great thread. How's the Israeli media reporting about Egypt? I can see that you agree with Bisco's stance on the matters in Egypt, so I wonder if your media is reporting news about Egypt.
You're from Israel, right?

@Turk Bianconero
Yes i am

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Well you don't get many Israeli's coming to this part of the forum, but it would be quite interesting what they think about different issues in the Arab world.
To be very honest, I feel that my understanding is a bit baised and misinformed, The issues that egypt is going through are for the israeli "intrest" are matters of black and white, good and bad and thats how they cover it. only that good and bad are a matter of view.

The close reporting of the news from egypt have taken a bit of a backseat as the matters in syria are esclating, that is the reason this thread has been very informative, if you have anything specific you want my view on I will give it gladly, as long as i'm familiar with it ofc

And on a personal note, I just want the mess in Sinai sorted so I can have a proper vacation again :spliff:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The majority? mostly peasants

The more educated population are already protesting, when Erdogan will start hurting the poorer messes in their pocket they will follow suit

As I said it's only a matter of time anyway. The turkish army will not stand aside when push comes to shove

- - - Updated - - -

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
today the coptic church announced christians will fast with there muslim counterparts and break there fast together in tahrir or the presidential palace. it was planned but the gesture reflects how with out extremism the people are perfectly fine and don't see any reason for discrimination.

Jul 2, 2006
Sorry Turk, but Bisco's mum doesn't look like a leftist secularist zionist. She looks like an ordinary Egyptian Muslim woman.
With all due to respect, i don't think his mum is aware of what is happening behind the scenes. His son tells him good things are happening so she believes. I can't judge her. And i have never said there was no Muslim in Tahrir, but those who seek justice are gathering in Adawiya. Muslims in Tahrir are wagons, locomotive is the secularist ideology which is installed by west to keep countries in the region in turmoil. How do you keep Muslims countries weak and always crumbling from inside? By appointing leaders or groups which does not represent values and belief of people. By minority dictatorship(Syria). People of Egypt spoiled the game by electing ''wrong people'' so status quo acted before they gain power. They have tried same thing in 2003 very same year Erdogan got elected. There are several coup attempts failed and revealed later.

@B isco a true muslim stands up for justice even if its the weakest side( am i still in ignore list so i can't mention your nick)

That's what i am doing. Whole world turned their back to those who standing for their right to vote. That's what Erdogan is doing, while so-called civilized choose to watch Kate and William's baby, he is standing for those who got killed while praying, like he did with Palestine at expense of gaining enemies all around the world.

Erdogan is only a puppet

Once the Brotherhood losses it's grip on Egypt it's only a matter of time
I have to thank you for your being honest about your thoughts unlike your snake counterparts whom laying low, smiling at your face, always seeking a moment to strike when you drop your guard. :hi:

Erdogan was there before Muslim Brotherhood came to power, he will be still there as long as Allah say so. Even when he is gone, the ideal he represent will still be there to grow even stronger. People here are not the honest but ignorant sheep in a silent herd from 60's or 90's. They are highly politicized, aware and more educated. They now know what is happening beyond borders, what happened in past, the past kept hidden, so they will be ready to stand against whatever comes from you.

Welcome to secularism, where you can actually live in peace with your fellow man.
I have seen that before. It ended up with people getting bombed by a cruiser of their own state when they refuse to wear hat and getting hanged when they said 'Allah'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)