Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (16 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,721
    @ReBeL this is how MB trade with people's blood even if its a lie mesh moshkelaaa khalas why not? still doesn't change the fact yesterday's events are not acceptable but shows you how dirty these people are, and how they trade with anything including islam. as you can see in the picture the one on the right is the $#@! from mb gehad el hadad who was begging for the US to invade us, and boycott us, on the left its the original post from syria. note: its not the first time this happens.
    I agree. But we have to agree that both parties use stupid things to show themselves as the best option...

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Bisco, Pharaoh was mentioned in Quran 67 times, in all of which it was describing a dictator. Hence, the word Pharaoh in Arabic is said for any tyrant. On the other hand, I know Egyptians are called Pharaohs by many Arabs but that does not mean that Egyptians are tyrants, but it is just an indicator for the civilization that was in Egypt thousands of years ago...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    @ReBeL this is how MB trade with people's blood even if its a lie mesh moshkelaaa khalas why not? still doesn't change the fact yesterday's events are not acceptable but shows you how dirty these people are, and how they trade with anything including islam. as you can see in the picture the one on the right is the cunt from mb gehad el hadad who was begging for the US to invade us, and boycott us, on the left its the original post from syria. note: its not the first time this happens.
    Lol, that pic is so obviously not in Egypt. Hope nobody fell for it.

Jul 2, 2006
    Israeli ambassador calls Al-Sisi a "national hero for all Jews"

The Israeli ambassador in Cairo has told a minister in the interim government that the people of Israel look upon General Abdul-Fattah Al-Sisi as a "national hero". According to Israel Radio, the ambassador rang Agriculture Minister Ayman Abu-Hadid to congratulate him on his new post and said, "Al-Sisi is not a national hero for Egypt, but for all Jews in Israel and around the globe."

Israel is looking forward to the launch of new relationships with Egypt, said Yaakov Amitai, as well as joint efforts in the war on terror. His mention of "terror" is understood to be an oblique reference to President Mohamed Morsi’s supporters protesting against the coup which removed him from office.

The two men agreed on the resumption of the work of the Supreme Egyptian-Israeli Agricultural Committee. Meetings of the committee are held alternately in Cairo and Tel Aviv every six months. They also agreed to reactivate the Egyptian branch of the Future Leaders Network, which includes Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Israeli youths.

http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...calls-al-sisi-a-qnational-hero-for-all-jewsq-

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Israeli ambassador calls Al-Sisi a "national hero for all Jews"

The Israeli ambassador in Cairo has told a minister in the interim government that the people of Israel look upon General Abdul-Fattah Al-Sisi as a "national hero". According to Israel Radio, the ambassador rang Agriculture Minister Ayman Abu-Hadid to congratulate him on his new post and said, "Al-Sisi is not a national hero for Egypt, but for all Jews in Israel and around the globe."

Israel is looking forward to the launch of new relationships with Egypt, said Yaakov Amitai, as well as joint efforts in the war on terror. His mention of "terror" is understood to be an oblique reference to President Mohamed Morsi’s supporters protesting against the coup which removed him from office.

The two men agreed on the resumption of the work of the Supreme Egyptian-Israeli Agricultural Committee. Meetings of the committee are held alternately in Cairo and Tel Aviv every six months. They also agreed to reactivate the Egyptian branch of the Future Leaders Network, which includes Egyptian, Jordanian, Palestinian and Israeli youths.

http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...calls-al-sisi-a-qnational-hero-for-all-jewsq-

this article is the weirdest thing i've read so ambassador called the new minister and told him this and magically isreali radio found out :lol: such a weak article. if they think he is a hero good for them :) i mean didn't they like morsy too and or what was the story mr i love supermorsy?? :)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. But we have to agree that both parties use stupid things to show themselves as the best option...

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Bisco, Pharaoh was mentioned in Quran 67 times, in all of which it was describing a dictator. Hence, the word Pharaoh in Arabic is said for any tyrant. On the other hand, I know Egyptians are called Pharaohs by many Arabs but that does not mean that Egyptians are tyrants, but it is just an indicator for the civilization that was in Egypt thousands of years ago...
    i know this reb :agree: i was trying to explain it to turk. yes in the verses revealing prophet mousa's story with the pharoah of egypt, god was speaking about the pharoah the king not pharoah the civilization. not all pharoah's too were horrible like the pharoah who intrusted prophet youseef for instance. or the wife of the pharoah who picked up prophet moussa's bed from the river nile.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    today i went thru a really cool experience and i thought this would show members here who seem soooooooo fixed that this is against Islam or that the people who removed morsy are up against the true muslim who r pro morsy or what not. this seriously reflects how cool Egyptians can be, and how unified we can be when we r not exposed to hate speeches and bigot channels.

today i was late, and there for i left with only five mins for break fast and so while i was in the taxi i was first stopped by three girls who are in there mid 20's and insisted i take dates and my CHRISTIAN taxi driver take, even though he was laughing and telling them he isn't fasting they told him its ok please take. after we left the girls with dates we went on to our journey and not more than 200 meters another group of guy's were giving us liquorice juice and when we said thanks we really don't want they had a very honest sad face because they just wanted to do anything to help. before reaching my destination there seemed to be a traffic jam of 5 cars :D and i discovered why there was a guy with his father standing in the middle of the street with a huge bucket of orange juice and they'd fill up plastic cups for people to take it to break there fast until they reach there final destination. once again they did not ask whether we were Muslim or not and the smile on there face when you accept there things is very honest. i thought i'd share with you this pleasant experience i had today to show you that by nature we Egyptians don't see each others faith in fact when we r in a pleasant mood ( sth we Egyptians forgot for an entire year filled with disasters) we can be the sweetest and most loving people ever. i was touched to see we still have the instinct to see beyond the cross or crescent at the end of the day you r a human. by the end of this great trip to my families house i broke my fast with dates, and orange juice, and merely escaped an honest invitation to soup :D

sadly i couldn't take pictures with my phone :( but i will try to see if they have pictures posted bec this happens all over cairo.

Jul 2, 2006
    No matter how much you want to see it that way, Egypt is not a cultural mosaic but an Islamic nation. Can you imagine Muslim minorities in Germany or France dictating them to live under their laws? The days %15 ruled the majority are numbered. Of course people from different cultures and beliefs will live together like they did before but it won't happen under the minority dictatorship.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    No matter how much you want to see it that way, Egypt is not a cultural mosaic but an Islamic nation. Can you imagine Muslim minorities in Germany or France dictating them to live under their laws? The days %15 ruled the majority are numbered. Of course people from different cultures and beliefs will live together like they did before but it won't happen under the minority dictatorship.
    which fucking minority i ask for the millionth time!!! Egypt is a predominantly Sunni Muslim country with Islam as its state religion. The percentage of adherents of various religions is a controversial topic in Egypt. An estimated 90% are identified as Muslim, 9% as Coptic Christians, and 1% as other Christian denominations

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt#Religion

do yourself and all of us a favor and read....

Jul 2, 2006
    which fucking minority i ask for the millionth time!!! Egypt is a predominantly Sunni Muslim country with Islam as its state religion. The percentage of adherents of various religions is a controversial topic in Egypt. An estimated 90% are identified as Muslim, 9% as Coptic Christians, and 1% as other Christian denominations

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt#Religion

do yourself and all of us a favor and read....
    That's what i am talking about. Some leftist, coptic, liberals appointed(not elected) by west are ruling a Muslim country. That's a problem which should be solved rather sooner than later. Let the people govern themselves.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    That's what i am talking about. Some leftist, coptic, liberals appointed(not elected) by west are ruling a Muslim country. That's a problem which should be solved rather sooner than later. Let the people govern themselves.
    ignore listed... not only do u prove to know nothing what so ever about Egypt, you r a massive bigot!! :) i hope you clean your thoughts, bec its thoughts like this that r poisonous for Islam and Muslims a like.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    today i went thru a really cool experience and i thought this would show members here who seem soooooooo fixed that this is against Islam or that the people who removed morsy are up against the true muslim who r pro morsy or what not. this seriously reflects how cool Egyptians can be, and how unified we can be when we r not exposed to hate speeches and bigot channels.

today i was late, and there for i left with only five mins for break fast and so while i was in the taxi i was first stopped by three girls who are in there mid 20's and insisted i take dates and my CHRISTIAN taxi driver take, even though he was laughing and telling them he isn't fasting they told him its ok please take. after we left the girls with dates we went on to our journey and not more than 200 meters another group of guy's were giving us liquorice juice and when we said thanks we really don't want they had a very honest sad face because they just wanted to do anything to help. before reaching my destination there seemed to be a traffic jam of 5 cars :D and i discovered why there was a guy with his father standing in the middle of the street with a huge bucket of orange juice and they'd fill up plastic cups for people to take it to break there fast until they reach there final destination. once again they did not ask whether we were Muslim or not and the smile on there face when you accept there things is very honest. i thought i'd share with you this pleasant experience i had today to show you that by nature we Egyptians don't see each others faith in fact when we r in a pleasant mood ( sth we Egyptians forgot for an entire year filled with disasters) we can be the sweetest and most loving people ever. i was touched to see we still have the instinct to see beyond the cross or crescent at the end of the day you r a human. by the end of this great trip to my families house i broke my fast with dates, and orange juice, and merely escaped an honest invitation to soup :D

sadly i couldn't take pictures with my phone :( but i will try to see if they have pictures posted bec this happens all over cairo.
    :tup: :tup:

And seriously don't waste your time on Turk, never been anything but a fear mongering and hateful mental midget.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    today at 5 pm the muslim brotherhood revealed how peaceful they are and how epically civilized they are. here is a video shot from the mb's side, as they attacked tahrir square with live ammunition, and bead bullets ( i'm not sure thats what you call it in english sadly :oops:) not only this, to add more stupidity today leaders of the MB have called for surrounding the united states embassy in cairo, and if you r in cairo you will know that the US embassy is two streets away from tahrir square. they went near the embassy today with there guns too, will try to get the vid for this. these vids are recorded by a news reporter who was lucky to be there, luckily for him the lovely gang didn't catch him recording this.

today the muslim brotherhood committed suicide on all fronts. today too they attacked people in several cities in egypt, where people have fallen dead. NOTE: today in tahrir a young kid was shot dead by LIVE AMMUNITION. there time is running up and there heads who orchestrate all these stupid moves will be handed to courts!! bec there evidences are there against them, all there messages of violence are recorded on tv!!, on internet, and other media sources.

apparently just now, a group of egyptain marine/commando troops have been deployed in several strategic places such as the media city, defence ministry, and certain embassies and i'm guessing one of these is the US embassy in down town cairo.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the US crew in the embassy are only the main workers who are very crucial, any one who is not needed or whose presence is not required has been moved back to the united states along with there families.

update: apparently they too went near the british embassy in cairo, i'm not certain where it is but its not a long walk from down town ( tahrir) they attacked one of them selves by the way ( the same old cheap trick that has been memorized) also a few of them hid in one of the buildings near by and the families caught them and handed them to the police, mind you they were red handed with weaponry such as knives.

an important indication to those claiming this is the majority of egyptains i,e the muslims :) this attack happened while people in tahrir where preparing to have there food ( in approx an hour they were to break there long day of fast.)

- - - Updated - - -

there is another video where the MB guys are threatening people with sooooooooooooo much rage after they got the kick of there life and had to run for there lives. i will try to translate it, so u guys can hear what they say in the name of fake religion.

- - - Updated - - -

update: apparently no official confirmation just yet, but in the pro mosry camp out in nasr city they have kicked out the majority of reporters with signs of a huge conflict with in protesters ranks regarding todays dumb move.

- - - Updated - - -

some might ask me bisco whats the irony in all this???? and my answer will be as follows:

remember the movie that was inappropriate regarding the Holy prophet last year?? guess who was protecting the us embassy from the demo's that were near the US embassy in cairo ( important point: the protests where very peaceful mind you execpt for the retarded stunt carried out by the unltra conservative youth who planted the al qaeda flag on the embassy) not to mention no one wanted to breach the embassy but to ssend the US a message that look at us we the MB are protecting you guys see we love you :lol:?? :lol: none other than the muslim brotherhood. now they r threatening the US embassy in cairo for who?? for a cunt who is not worth being mentioned in the same breath as the holy prophet. there is a video of essam eryan a leading figure in the Muslim brotherhood who is famous for asking the jews to come back and reclaim there property in egypt, ( even though only yesterday according to his brother morsy jews were descendants of apes!!! HYPOCRISY LVL100000000000000000000000000) in this video he is threatening the united states embassy as if this will scare them off by causing flash backs to the sad events that happened in libya.

another irony!!! the muslim brotherhood until two days ago were calling on the united states to force egypt even if the us 6th fleet was to attack egypt, and now there true colours have shown...... HYPOCRITES.

for people who claim this is against islam and true muslims. GOD BLESS YOU X ( Deneb) for introducing me to Dr Adnan Ibrahim. here is an official hadith ( teaching) he kept repeating in one of his lessons, from the Holy Prophet whom they use as liverage for there ugly needs. According to the holy prophet a group of people asked the prophet, can a muslim commit adultery?? and the prophet said yes, they asked him can a muslim steal?? and he said yes, they asked him does a muslim lie??? and the prophet (pbuh) said no. when lying is a way of life ( i dont want to go as far as saying it represents a religion to them) how can you insist they are the majority of muslims i will never know.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the video of the lovely, cute, and very pious Mb protester who mind you and i dont mean to be funny had to run an entire km bec the un armed teens who were in tiny numbers in tahrir scared them off :D in this video the guy holding a wooden pole is saying there blood is on this wooden pole, we will wipe them off, we are not frightened of them. they r claiming the civilians in tahrir are thugs :lol: hired by SISI who has an entire army on his hand who can wipe them off if he wanted and i would doubt some one would object ( i will explain why, its not bec egyptains are bad, but bec the past two days have seen MB protesters destroy people's taxi's, micro buses, and private property when they are on the move towards one of there sit in locations, and all this is documented. i dont know who thinks for these people bec they r loosing sympathy at an alarming rate. mind you i dont own a car so i ride taxi and metro and in both you cant imagine the things people say about the MB and how they have lost respect for them, and how fooled they were thinking they know god!!! ( the main reason people voted for them in the first place) and when a by stander told him dude relax he threatened to beat him. if these people know there religion like a certain some one claims they will know that in islams teaching you never show aggression to another person :) a peaceful protester if i ever saw one :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

one last thing so people KNOW THE TRUTH OF THIS CANCER!!! why do they encourage women to join demonstrations nowadays?? note in the mb ethics women are not needed for demo's but now they use them as shields!!! :touched: wow.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,737
    By the way, Adnan Ibrahim is an idiot IMO. Instead of caring about the current political situation, he criticizes Aisha, Muaweya and Abu huraira, and then he comes to say: "I'm not Shia". Well is it coincidence that he attacks the same people they attack?

----------------------------------

And regarding Egypt, MB says that 9 of them were killed yesterday by police and thugs. Just to give the second opinion in Egypt, Bisco.

-----------------------------------

Regarding having women in demonstrations, if they were not taking part in demonstrations, MB haters will say that they disgrace women and want them to stay always at home to cook food and bring more babies because they look at women in a bad way. When they take part in demonstrations, they are criticized because they are used as shields?
    What can they do? Should they force their women to stay at home? Isn't that against the freedom of opinion?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    is it a coincidence you would accuse and call people you have no idea about names? these are just examples discrediting your silly accusations. In the future, I would recommend doing your homework instead of repeating what you hear/read.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,739
    is it a coincidence you would accuse and call people you have no idea about names? these are just examples discrediting your silly accusations. In the future, I would recommend doing your homework instead of repeating what you hear/read.

Sorry for insulting your new idol. He is using a twisted way to distort Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Idol? nah i dont have idols, but on the other hand i am no sheep, and you conversely are typical sheep. Instead of learning for yourself(through at least the one hour vid above) you let others do the learning for you since you are a sucker for labels as opposed to substance. You have joined the turk btw in the category of "irrevocably ignorant" so dont worry i will not challenge your fairytale world anymore, enjoy your sheep status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)