Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
What's happening here?
Someone shooting at crowd while they are praying.

as for the egyptain military who according to you has only one accomplishment the 6 day war. thanks you, for you stooping to this low level, read the holy prophets hadith regarding the egyptain army :) and its coptic people i,e the Christians who are the origianl settlers of this country. as for the miniority i think you r mistakened but there is no point arguing that with you. you have your head locked regarding this.

two can play this game :) but i like i already said will not respond to you. keep posting what ever it is you r posting bec you will never believe anything and you choose what u want to believe bec you r taking sides when this has nothing to do with u or your people.
I am talking about armed thugs here, i am the one taking sides with people of Egypt so don't twist my words. With a so called army like this, you need no enemy. They will be dealt with, better sooner than later. It took years for us to eliminate gladio and other shit in the army. Now we have an army to call ours. I believe people of Egypt are also capable to do same.

Bisco, respect for keeping a cool head. I wouldve told him to go fuck his sister in your place.
I wouldn't be surprised if you prefer it that way.

picture: a member of the MB caught wearing egyptain military clothes and faking being an egyptain army solider.

turk these videos you r posting prove there is a plan by these islamists to cause a crack between the people and the army. SHAME ON YOU for doing this and spreading shit like this. you r no different than them.
Army vehicles can be clearly seen in the video. So it is either sisi's armed thugs shooting at people or they are letting it to happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Except for those members of the nation that get killed because of it. :)
He just meant change. You shouldn't take the word "revolution" as a literal revolution in that statement.

- - - Updated - - -

indeed, let's listen to the self-anointed Che Guevara wannabes sitting in the US singing Viva La Revolución instead...they've surely got the 'credentials' right up their ass.
You're just mad cause I have a beard and a cool hat. :stuckup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
and they call them selves MUSLIM brotherhood?!?!! yet they have no problems throwing kids from top of a high water tank to his death. from min 4:20 and its not for the faint hearted. if this is the islam they r preaching i dont want anything what so ever to do with it.

p/s mind you the video is not fully complete i just saw the full version. after they threw them they stabbed them as if they are goats.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
welcome to the true colour of the MB :) READ THERE HISTORY!!! all this would make sense. killing civilians who r pro morsy mind you next to an army humvee to cause more acts of violence!!! what do u expect from people who have no problem with civil war, killing children, and the breaking off of the army, asking for foreign military interventions in egypt. expect every thing horrible!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but fuck them first.

specially if they r young 8 year old girls, or even boys these cunts love it.

- - - Updated - - -

the latest of there cuntish works, a worker in the egyptain metro fiddled with the connections in an attempt to make two metro's collide with each other with know fucking care in the world if thousands of people die, with no concern that there might be MB people with in it but according to the cunt it serves a bigger good so its HALAL, my balls!!!! pro morsy are soo brain washed its sickening. thank god another worker picked up the attempt and corrected it. luckily he got handed to the authorities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)