Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
not only are the checks and balances not there but neither is a viable constitution to fall back and establish process on. Had i been an egyptian i would be completely outraged by these calls from outside to adhere to democratic process when every indication is super morsy and his gang are doing everything to infiltrate the system and make it as obtuse to outside influence as they can.

Historically, all spontaneous revolutions are followed by a series of other revolutions, the gauge will go from one extreme to another until it settles on the sweet spot.

- - - Updated - - -

elect? you re daughter of Ra and consort of Ptah
I am the Sun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Dafuq

No, seriously? Sweeeeet!

it gets better!!!!!! every person who promoted violence, threaten the people and called people infidels, attacked people are now held!!!! every one who killed an egyptain from the mb is being caught and specially now that the court two weeks ago released evidence of muslim brotherhood involvement in the opening of prisons in the january 2011 revolution0\

i,e every one who promoted bigotry. greg i cant stress or describe the amount of weapons the muslim brotherhood had int here head quarters, from molotov cocktails to machine guns to gernov ( pleas emind my spelling). ever wonder why there are increased terrorist attacks in sinai?!?! to let the military focus over there allt he time while they mingle with us here. remember the 16 soliders killed in cold blood in sinai?!?! lets wait and see bec this is massive.

:D:D:D

- - - Updated - - -

it feels this country is being liberated, the amount of people in the streets is record breaking not even the revolution in 2011 was like this!!!! morsy has driven egyptains to the streets in massive waves. we r now waiting to hear the road map bec the people will not move an inch until we know the military will have nothing to do with this from now on and will just focus on regaining the long missed security in our streets. its been ages since you would walk in cairo knowing you are safe and specially when it comes to women.

- - - Updated - - -

ok correction, there are names released now of people banned from leaving the country in the "wadi el natron" case which is the case of prison opening which toke place in january 2011 and there is evidence of direct MB involvement in the release of 34 prisoner of which morsy was one of the prisoner. there is direct involvement of hamas in this. note: there were people killed in this move from the police and other inmates in the prison.

update: egyptain army announces speech will be broadcasted soon. there is a warning from last night from the military that after the speech there might be video's of people wearing military uniform announcing they r detaching from the army, and they assure the people these are not military men at all and they r just trying to drag egypt into sth similar to syria. for month the army caught several pricks from the jihadi salafists with egyptain army and police uniforms that off course are used to trick people and cause chaos. there is a new system now, where every egyptain citizen can ask the solider regardless of rank to show his military id, to prevent any confusions.

Attachments

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That sounds pretty promising. It's a lifesaver that your military has managed the role that it has... and without going overboard as so often happened in South America.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
That sounds pretty promising. It's a lifesaver that your military has managed the role that it has... and without going overboard as so often happened in South America.

:agree: there are 20 million swag in the streets!!!! this is the reason the military intervened and due to the simple fact the muslim brotherhood threatened to reserve to violence. its too early though lets wait and see, the main thing is the road map to what we will do tomorrow. unlike last time we dont want to go overboard with celebrations.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hope you guys find a permanent solution. Going on the streets shouldn't become a national pasttime :D
Stay safe @Bisco. Been following you via Facebook for some time now and I know how passionate you are about all this :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@bonBon :D its safe now but i'm still awaiting the road map this is the main thing at the moment it seems there are confirmation things will be fine. so here is hoping. the speech has not been released yet however its any time soon.

this is what the streets all over cairo look like now:

Attachments

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
just hope that the violence will stay at a minimum.

and whats going with all the raping.

is the women striking in bed to protest mursi??

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just hope that the violence will stay at a minimum.

and whats going with all the raping.

is the women striking in bed to protest mursi??
hopefully there wont be violence the army has been on very high levels of alert and they are down in the streets to ensure there wont be any acts of terror in despair.
as for the sexual assults sadly this is a curse bestowed on us, i remember when i moved here it was cheesy pick up lines and thats about it, but over the past two years in particular they escalated massively and now we have rape which is horrific. what kills me is non of these pests would like there mum's sisters, or wives on the receiving end yet they do it to others. its my dream that we rid our community from this disease that threatens our security as a community. it has many aspects.

- - - Updated - - -

a very good article that discusses this horrific act that is disgusting:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/burleigh-rapes-tahrir-square/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

- - - Updated - - -

why egyptains protesters welcome the support of the army.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/opinion-egypt-protests-ziada/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

- - - Updated - - -

American ministry of foreign affairs admits last nights speech by morsy was not enough to fulfill expectations of egyptains :)

- - - Updated - - -

@X among the things that will be said in the long awaited speech is the following regarding the muslim brotherhood ( remember the point you had regarding this)

1- the muslim brotherhood will allowed to exist however they stick with religious preach ONLY!!!! no interference in politics or the social frame work.

2- the freedom and justice party works in politics and politics ONLY!!

i expect not sure yet i'm trying to figure this one out just yet but i think they will be expected to legalize there status!! and also there accounts become visible to the monitoring departments. no military group what so ever!!! will find out more once they get on tv and announce.

NOTE: THE HEAD OF MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MOHAMMED BADIEE HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON THE BORDERS WITH LIBYA AND IS NOW BROUGHT BACK TO CAIRO. for people who might not be familiar with the muslim brotherhood, badiee is the supreme ruler of the muslim brotherhood and he was actually the one along with his deputy khairat el shater where the onese running the country during morsy's short lived stint in power. i,e morsy was the front man only other wise all the decisions where taken by the other two.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wait a second, can anyone explain to me why #WeAreWithMorsi is trending on twitter and that it's like 100% Turkish people who made it happen? Why do the turks(and turk bianconero) want Morsi this bad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)